Arc 3-157: Xiao Wangjun's Accident

Just as everyone expected, because there were too many high-level zombies that were eliminated before, so it went all the way to Province G, not to mention unimpeded, but at least it really didn't encounter any decent difficulties.

There are even more traveling vehicles encountered.

After finally arriving in this province and city, when everyone was resting together that night, Nian Yunzhi said: "The official base here is in Qinhua City, which is two cities away. The zombies gathered by Luo Hanglin didn't seem to Here, the number of high-level zombies we have encountered has also increased significantly since today, Mr. Xiao, starting tomorrow, we will increase the speed, what does Mr. Xiao think?"

Nian Yunzhi means that starting tomorrow, we will just hurry, Even if you encounter high-level zombies, as long as you don't come targeting them, you should pretend you didn't see them, and everything must be on your way first.

This is mainly because they still brought Expert Lin with them. Now that they have sent Expert Lin to the capital one day earlier, the water resource problem may be solved one day earlier, which is the top priority.

Xiao Wangjun yawned lazily and had no objection to it.

"It's up to you."

Nian Yunzhi breathed a sigh of relief, as long as this person has no objections, he didn't stay here any longer and went to his team.

The old cats and the others still haven't advanced to the fourth level. Although they feel like they can break through at any time, they always seem to be short of that goal. They haven't met any decent opponents these days, and they really want to stop and make a breakthrough. So Lao Mao and the others looked at Xiao Wangjun, "Brother Xiao, shall we still leave later? If we don't leave after we get the supplies, we can actually wait a little later, you and the boss just follow along."

Xiao Wang Jun glanced at them, "It's the end of the world after all, don't be impatient, it's not easy for your boss to raise a few younger brothers who can be used."

The three old cats: "..."

Yu Hengzhi slightly hooked the corners of his mouth, although the curvature It wasn't obvious, but everyone present knew him and paid attention to him, so everyone saw the arc.

He nodded in a serious manner, "You three feel that you can kill all the way here with your own strength, what if you encounter a group of high-level zombies again?" Lao Mao and the three thought that they would not be afraid even if they encountered a group of high-level zombies Let's not talk about this, the probability is very low. Moreover, it is impossible to encounter the previous scale. In addition, don't they still have two grenades in their hands? At that time, even if you encounter such a group of zombies, won't you run away if you can't beat them? After those two grenades are broken, what kind of trap can hardly defeat them!

But wouldn't their boss think of these? That's definitely not the case, so anyway, the result is that they don't agree with them to stay.

So the mountain ghost said: "Everyone is together, so we must act together. It is the old cat and Huanzai who want to stay. " It's still not human.

So Xiao Wangjun glanced at the old cat and Huan Zai, "Learn more from the prudence of other mountain ghosts, don't think that it will come out once." The old cat and Huan Zai were so angry that they almost vomited blood.

Huan Zai stood up straight away, put his hand on the mountain ghost's shoulder, "I just had dinner, and it's not time to go to sleep, let's practice." The mountain ghost refused, but his refusal was useless at all, because the old man