Arc 3-150: Don't rob us

Although Nian Yunzhi and the others were speechless, the two sides exchanged information a few minutes later. Of course, the most important thing was that Nian Yunzhi and the others talked about the reason for returning.

This is related to their mission, they are here to find someone.

To be precise, it was actually because that person had a very powerful technology. If they could obtain this set of technology, then in the future, all the bases in Huaguo would have purified water sources to use.

Now the survivors across the country have become so difficult, and the real thing is a little easier to say, but the water resources are really lacking. Nowadays, the water in the rivers cannot be used, but with this set of purification technology, the water in the rivers may be usable. In this way, the biggest crisis of water shortage will be solved.

That person was Lin Maochun, a middle-aged man in his forties or fifties. He was originally the largest and most capable expert in the research institute. Before the end of the world, he just came back from vacation. Now, at the end of the year, they have already been to Lin Maochun's home. According to the neighbor next to him, the end of the world began. After that, Lin Maochun and his wife left with their little grandson, and their son and daughter-in-law all turned into zombies.

In other words, Lin Maochun did not become a zombie, but whether the other party is dead now, or whether he is still here, is not a completely certain thing.

At the end of the year, not long after they left here, they received an urgent mission from their superiors, asking them to come here to look for Lin Maochun, to make sure that the other party is still here, and if not, then they must try to find him . Purifying water resources is something that is very beneficial to the entire human race, so Xiao Wangjun immediately asked the system.

"Since you have that person's name, then you can see if you can find him. If he happens to have a mobile phone by his side, you can find him." This is a matter that depends on luck . Bian acted immediately, and the system quickly reported good news.

That Lin Maochun really deserves to be a research expert, so although the network cannot communicate now, the other party does carry a mobile phone and a computer with him. It may be because his mobile phone and computer both store important data, so even if he cannot connect to the Internet, he still has to take it with him. with.

This luck is really good.

So Xiao Wangjun looked at Nian Yunzhi, "I happen to know where the person you are talking about is, so I will take you to him if you promise me two conditions." The others who said this were stunned for a moment.

Lao Mao and the others also looked over in surprise, and almost couldn't hold back their astonished expressions.

The main reason is that Brother Xiao always followed them, but he had never seen Brother Xiao act alone. Brother Xiao probably didn't know that expert Lin. How could he know where the other party was?

Nian Yunzhi and his group were all stunned, and they looked at Xiao Wangjun with fiery eyes.

"Mr. Xiao knows where Expert Lin is?" Nian Yunzhi looked at Xiao Wangjun fixedly.

"This is the end of the world. If you spend too much time here, even if I lead you to find him, it may be just a corpse." Xiao Wangjun coolly reminded.

The soldiers all choked.

"Mr. Xiao, what are the two conditions?" Nian Yunzhi asked.

Xiao Wangjun smiled: "The first condition is that you fight with him with all your strength."