Arc 4-193: Let's make a deal

Xiao Wangjun naturally saw Luo Jingheng's vigilance, but he didn't care at all.

He continued to walk forward, stopped at a not too far away, not too close, "Do you know who I am?" Luo Jingheng frowned slightly, looked at Luo Jingheng carefully, and suddenly... not very sure. "You... are you Xiao Wangjun?"

No wonder Luo Jingheng didn't recognize Xiao Wangjun, it's been more than a year, Xiao Wangjun has changed a lot, although his face is still the same, but his hairstyle is different , the overall feeling is different, the clothes are different, and the breath is also different. Therefore, even if Luo Jingheng knew Xiao Wangjun's appearance, he still looked at it carefully under Xiao Wangjun's reminder before he said so. .

"It seems that you still know me because of Bai Xingfeng?"

Luo Jingheng's complexion changed, he looked at Xiao Wangjun with deep eyes, and the fists beside him were slightly clenched.

"You...Mr. Xiao is very skillful, but Luo has misjudged me."

"Have you seen me?" Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows indifferently, "If you pay attention to me, I'm afraid it's the time when Bai Xingfeng wants to marry me?"

Luo Jingheng was silent.

Xiao Wangjun looked Luo Jingheng up and down, "Does Young General Luo know that I have not been in the capital for more than a year?"

Luo Jingheng fell silent again, obviously knowing it, but he couldn't say this.

Having said that, it means he pays attention to Xiao Wangjun, and why does he pay attention to Xiao Wangjun... because of his husband? Luo Jingheng didn't want to bring any trouble to Bai Xingfeng.

"I mentioned Bai Xingfeng, do you have anything to say?" Xiao Wangjun moved closer to Luo Jingheng.

Luo Jingheng didn't move, but lowered his eyelids, because he mentioned Bai Xingfeng, and because he knew Xiao Wangjun's identity, his current guard had changed to something else.

For example, sour.

Also, jealousy.

After a while, Luo Jingheng calmly said: "Young Master Xiao, don't get me wrong. Lingfulang and I do know each other, and that's all. There is no other slight relationship."

Xiao Wangjun shook his head: "Is it okay? But Bai Xingfeng is not That's what you told me."

Luo Jingheng's face changed slightly, and he became anxious, "Him? Impossible, we really have nothing to do with each other, Ling Fulang is a good person, we only had two contacts, Mr. Xiao, please don't get me wrong."

"Don't be so nervous." Xiao Wangjun smiled, "It seems that although you know that I have not been in the capital for more than a year, you haven't had much contact with my husband. Is that so?"

Luo Jingheng immediately said seriously after hearing the words: "Naturally, my husband and I are not related, but just acquainted, how could we have any contact."

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, "Then you must not know , I left the capital after I got married, but in fact I never had a bridal chamber with him? General Luo, although I married him, I never touched a finger of him." Luo Jingheng was taken aback, and looked at him suddenly Turning to Xiao Wangjun, "You..."

Luo Jingheng was surprised at first, and then angry, "Mr. Xiao, how could you do this! Your husband is a good man. Since he is married to Mr. Xiao, he will definitely live a good life with him. You ..."

"I don't deny that other people are good." Xiao Wangjun interrupted the other party, "But my heart belongs to me, and he also has his heart, so I don't want to delay his happiness. The process of my marriage with him is a bit complicated , but a man, it's just a wedding, I believe that General Luo really likes someone and he won't care about such a cutscene?"