Arc 1-50: Where is he going?

The aura on Xiao Wangjun's body was so terrifying that the system couldn't help shaking, and felt that the core was shaking, as if it was going to shut down.

Just when the system thought it was going to be scolded, it wasn't scolded, but... it was locked in a small black room.

System: "..."

The dog host is still a dog host!

Xiao Wangjun hugged Bai Yuezhi and went to take a bath. To the second knock on the door, he only responded with one word: "Get out!" The bodyguard who knocked on the door had stiff fingers and body, and... really fucked up.

"How is it, what did the boss say?" Below, the other two bodyguards saw the bodyguard who knocked on the door coming, and hurried over to ask.

The bodyguard who knocked on the door wiped his face, "I didn't hear the boss's voice, Mr. Xiao told me to go."

Everyone: "..."

This, this is really... The bodyguards looked at each other, and they were all silent for a while.

Xiao Wangjun didn't care what the bodyguards thought. After carrying Bai Yuezhi into the bathtub, he filled the bathtub with water while taking a shower.

The haze in his eyes dissipated, and Bai Yuezhi, who was covered in traces all over his body, made Xiao Wangjun a little impulsive again. He closed his eyes, suppressed the sadistic desire to fall ill, and focused on cleaning.

A quarter of an hour later, Xiao Wangjun took a shower by himself. He never saw Bai Yuezhi carry him out, but let him lie down in the bathtub.

Changing into Bai Yuezhi's loose pajamas, Xiao Wangjun locked the bathroom door, then opened the door and walked out. The bodyguards all looked over.

Xiao Wangjun said with a blank expression: "Go find someone to clean up the room, and then go to my house and bring two sets of my clothes."

The bodyguards: "..."

These words... feel like a lot of information, It made them look unbearably subtle.

Xiao Wangjun ignored them and went to the kitchen. There were breakfast and lunch. He didn't look at them, but just poured out a glass of warm water.

"Clean up the room quickly."

The bodyguards went to work, and soon, a middle-aged nanny entered Bai Yuezhi's room. Xiao Wangjun was already in the bathroom at this time, and the bathroom door was still locked.

The nanny was shocked when she saw everything in the room. Boss Bai has a strong sense of territory. Generally, his bedroom is not allowed to enter. Even if it is cleaned, it is only allowed to dust, mop the floor, change sheets and quilt covers, etc. There will always be bodyguards watching outside the door.

At this moment, the mess in the room represented what happened, how could the nanny know? Immediately, I didn't dare to look too much, so I hurriedly started to work.

Xiao Wangjun added medicine to the water, quick-acting antipyretic medicine, and it is also the best kind with almost no side effects.

After giving Bai Yuezhi to drink, Xiao Wangjun tested the temperature of the water, drained some water, and added hot water.

Five minutes later, Bai Yuezhi opened his eyes, Xiao Wangjun looked at him, and his eyes met.

Realizing that he was in the bathtub, Bai Yuezhi's body stiffened, and his expression was a little stunned. He sat up straight, and then, all the marks on his body came into view, and Bai Yuezhi's pupils shrank slightly.

"Are you awake? You had a fever before." Xiao Wangjun approached Bai Yuezhi, lifted his chin, leaned forward and kissed him.

Different from the heavy and slightly rough kiss last night, this kiss was very light, just sticking to Bai Yuezhi's lips.

Bai Yuezhi's lips trembled slightly, and he backed away slightly. Xiao Wangjun stopped chasing, stood up straight, and took the bathrobe over, "You soak for another ten minutes, the water temperature is controlled by yourself, and the aunt outside is waiting for you. Clean the room, I'll go out first."

The door opened, Xiao Wangjun went out, and the door closed again.

Bai Yuezhi gradually lost his mind in the bathtub, and the chaotic scenes of the night flashed through his mind like a movie. After a while, Bai Yuezhi wiped his face... only to feel that his cheeks were very hot.

How did he allow the heat and chaos last night?

Is that still Bai Yuezhi?

With so many marks on his body, Bai Yuezhi took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and stopped thinking about it.

He was so rare that he wanted to be... the ostrich he looked down on the most before.

With the ostrich mentality that he despises the most.

It's really... embarrassing.

The auntie nanny was startled when she saw Xiao Wangjun coming out, but Xiao Wangjun didn't comfort her, only told her to hurry up.

The auntie nanny responded and even accelerated the speed.

Xiao Wangjun didn't stay in the room, went out, and the bodyguards all looked over again.

"Boss Bai eats breakfast, and I eat lunch. Dinner will be served in fifteen minutes." Xiao Wangjun said.

Bodyguards: "..."

Okay, they got it.

Boss Bai is only suitable for... light breakfast, such as porridge.

The bodyguards were in complicated moods, and their expressions were subtle again.

The nanny came out quickly, and Bai Yuezhi also came out, his body a little sore, but...not bad.

The fever is gone, and there doesn't seem to be any discomfort. I don't know if it has something to do with the medicine Xiao Wangjun mentioned.

The room had been tidied up, and the quilt and sheets had been changed. He stood at the door of the bathroom and paused for two seconds, then walked to the closet, took out his clothes and changed.

When he left the room, Bai Yuezhi had already sat in the wheelchair again, and then he saw Xiao Wangjun was already sitting in front of the dining table, he was still wearing his pajamas and did not change his clothes.

Xiao Wangjun looked at Bai Yuezhi, waved his hand, and said naturally: "It's time to eat, come and sit down."