Arc 1-80: Really Unfriendly

Time has entered July, and I hope that the business of the pharmaceutical company is in full swing. However, the entire pharmaceutical company has not established a branch, only this company.

Health care products have long needed to be robbed.

Even other medicines are often out of stock.

The orders for those instruments have already been scheduled for the next year.

Although foreign orders are also being made, they are mainly through domestic, and those outside want to raise money desperately, but they are all rejected by Bai Yuezhi. They are also smart and thought of using domestic methods to get instruments from other places first. For example, some equipments have already been arranged in China, and the equipment can be given to foreign countries first, and they are willing to pay more.

At the beginning, when Hope Pharmaceutical Company did not find out, a batch of instruments actually leaked out, but after Hope Pharmaceutical Company found out, all units that needed instruments were stopped and did not sell them.

Immediately, those units were dumbfounded, and one by one began to regret it.

Moreover, I hope that the pharmaceutical company directly held a press conference, hoping that everyone can use more advanced equipment on Chinese people, smuggle them outside, or resell them, seriously speaking, they are traitors.

Standing on the commanding heights of morality, those who want to make trouble can't make trouble... Not to mention, with the background of the Bai family, and Xiao Wangjun has saved many high-ranking people in the past few months. They also didn't dare to make trouble at all.

As a result, no one dared to give up their quota. Moreover, those who were resold before were named and criticized by the relevant departments, which made them even more regretful.

If I had known earlier, I would not have done it for that little money, regret it!

The surgeon of the old chief also used that instrument to complete two surgeries, and he did it excellently. He personally experienced the usefulness of the instrument, and at the same time, he admired it even more. In fact, he vaguely knew in his heart that Mr. Xiao's ability was probably higher than that of the instrument, otherwise, how could the whole operation not need the assistance of the instrument?

Moreover, he had an instinctive intuition that the current instrument was indeed much more advanced, but if it was really someone else who operated on the old chief...I'm afraid it would still not be successful. Not long after, the surgeon's guess was verified. A former congressman from country M was in the same situation as the old chief. The surgeon who operated on him was a very famous professor of medicine and surgery over there, and he was led by His whole team performed the operation on the former congressman, but the operation failed. Not only did the former congressman fail to stand up, on the contrary, his overall condition was worse than before the operation.

Although this may be a former congressman, no one in the entire country of M dares to underestimate him, because his son is sitting in his place! The surgeon couldn't hold back, went to the old chief and told his guess. The old chief knew about the ex-senator of Sumter, how could he not understand? He just continued to tell the surgeon not to say anything. There are some secrets that cannot be told. If one day it is exposed, it must not be exposed from oneself.

In the afternoon, Bai Yuezhi received a call from his family. That Mr. Sumter approached the government of Huaguo through diplomatic procedures, hoping to invite Xiao Wangjun to go abroad for treatment for him. Bai Yuezhi was stunned for a moment, and Bai Qitian asked Bai Yuezhi: "Yuezhi, do you think Mr. Xiao will agree?"

Bai Yuezhi thought for a while, and said : "Last night he told me that he can give me money this month. The operation has been done, and today is the 23rd, I think he won't go out."

Bai Qitian was overjoyed, "Is it possible to have the operation this month?"

At the beginning, after the old chief's operation was successful, Bai Qitian asked Bai Yue In other words, when the operation will be performed, at that time, Bai Yuezhi's answer was still subtle to him, but now it is finally time. Because at that time, Bai Yuezhi said this: "He said that more mice are needed, and I am not in a hurry."