Arc 2-124: The Shocked Father and Son

Bai Lulian's kidnapping, and what happened to Xiao Wangfeng afterward seemed a bit anticlimactic, because there was no result.

On the weekend, Xiao Wangjun and Mo Lianzhi went to his house. Xiao Wangjun brought a lot of gifts to the door, but if you want to say how caring...it is really not. Because those gifts were basically selected from the gifts given by the old chief when he came over last time.

The old man brought all the good things, and if he gave it to others, he would definitely be able to take it out, so Xiao Wangjun picked it from there.

Xiao Wangjun felt that he would not need any of those things, so he wanted to take them all away, but Mo Lianzhi quickly stopped them after looking at the quantity, and finally only took one-third of them with him. Both quantity and quality are spectacular.

Mo Xicheng has been waiting for Xiao Wangjun to come to the door, especially today, she sat at the door and waited almost early in the morning, leaving Fang Mingyan speechless.

Mo Chen found it a little funny looking at it. His daughter seemed to really like that brother Xiao.

However, when Mo Chen thought of Xiao Wangjun, his expression couldn't help being complicated for a moment, because just the night before yesterday, he received a message that a photo of someone in the system leaked out, and it seemed that it was sent to that person Luckily, only one department that the person is in knows about it. It is said that he was attacked by a hacker, and the hacker left a clear sentence: If your son doesn't like it, if you don't beat him or teach him, then I will suffer.

It is said that there has been a bit of turmoil in the brother unit over there these two days. This can easily invade the director's computer and mobile devices. God knows if the rest of them will also suffer. Moreover, what if it is their department that is attacked?

Therefore, the brother units over there are conducting major inspections. In particular, everyone didn't understand what the director was thinking, why did he have to keep his fruit photo! Not a peerless handsome guy! Even if it's fun, it's not necessary!

When he heard the news, Mo Chen was a little bit subtle, but after checking it out, it turned out that the man was the father of the boy his daughter had mentioned. In other words, that Xiao Wangjun wasn't joking with his daughter at all, he just did it!

Mo Chen decided to have a good talk with his son about this matter, and today he also had to take a good look at Xiao Wangjun, what that child did...it's really a bit perverse.

What made Mo Chen even more speechless was that the man had not been caught, and no one would have thought that it would be Xiao Wangjun, who was twisting and turning...Normal people would not think of the reason for attacking that man It turned out to be a son problem.

Mo Chen also heard that although the brother units over there think that the so-called teaching son issue must be an allusion, or that the hacker is playing hide-and-seek with everyone, it is a provocation, but few people really think that, They were talking about the director's son.

However, the director may have been in a bad mood, and his son hit him with a gun for some reason when he came back from school. As a result, his son was beaten, and he was beaten quite hard. . Because the timing of the beating of the child was quite coincidental, many people were paying attention to the director.

Therefore, many people thought that the director beating his son was because he believed the hacker's message! Fang Mingyan also knew about this incident, and even felt a little jealous of Xiao Wangjun. Therefore, today, both the Mo family and his wife decided to take a good look at Xiao Wangjun.

Finally, Mo Lianzhi and Xiao Wangjun came back, and Mo Xicheng rushed over excitedly, "Big Brother, Brother Xiao! Ah, Brother Xiao is so handsome! He matches Big Brother so well! He has a matching face!" The little girl said excitedly After Xiao Wangjun and Mo Lianzhi entered the door, they chatted non-stop around the two of them.