Arc 2-98: A little embarrassed

Knowing from the system that Mo Lianzhi had already eaten, Xiao Wangjun peeled an apple for him.

Therefore, when Mo Lianzhi came in, he saw Xiao Wangjun pointing to the fruit plate in front of him with a smile, "Come here and eat an apple, just peeled."

Mo Lianzhi paused, walked over, "You know I'm coming back?"

Perhaps, even Mo Lianzhi didn't know it, but at this time he subtly used the word "hui".

"Of course I don't know." Xiao Wangjun smiled, "I want to eat it, but now you're back, half of each person."

Mo Lianzhi glanced at the other party, "There are a lot of apples, so you don't need to share them."

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, " I can't eat one, this apple is too big, half of it is just right for one person."

As he said that, Xiao Wangjun took the fruit knife and went straight down, Mo Lianzhi looked at the opponent's movement, his eyes were slightly fixed, he always felt that the opponent This action... has an indescribable feeling.

Like, very used to holding a knife.

That's right, if you're not used to it, the scalpel won't be able to shoot into the gangster's wrist so accurately, and it's so clever that it didn't directly cut the opponent's artery.

You know, there is a large artery on the wrist, otherwise there wouldn't be so many people cutting their wrists to commit suicide.

Xiao Wangjun didn't know if he noticed Mo Lianzhi's slightly scrutinizing eyes, but he passed the apple over naturally, "Eat it, it's very sweet."

Mo Lianzhi took it, and slowly started to eat it. It's quite sweet.

An apple, the two of them finished eating quickly, Xiao Wangjun asked, "Are there any tasks these two days?"

"No notification has been received yet," Mo Lianzhi said.

Xiao Wangjun rested his chin and looked at Mo Lianzhi, "Can you play chess?"

Chess was a hobby of him and Bai Yuezhi in the last world, after middle age.

He never played it when he was young, but after middle age, he developed that hobby. He and Bai Yuezhi were basically evenly divided in winning and losing, and it was precisely because of this that they were evenly matched and had fun. For this reason, even if the system said it could help him cheat, he didn't want it.

What's the point of chess won by cheating?

"Chess?" Mo Lianzhi looked at Xiao Wangjun and shook his head, "Sorry, I can't."

"No, it's not time to sleep anyway, how about I teach you?" Mo Lianzhi said helplessly : "Of course I know the rules, but I just don't know the rules well, and I don't have time to learn them." ......hand.

Mo Lian was taken aback, and instinctively withdrew his hand, the movement was a little big, like an overreaction.

Xiao Wangjun squinted his eyes, and looked at Mo Lianzhi with a half-smile, "Don't be nervous, Officer Mo, or is Officer Mo so nervous about me?"

Mo Lianzhi: "..."

He was a little dumb Wu Yan, having grown up so young and joined the army at a young age, he shouldn't know what nervousness is. However, when meeting this person who doesn't follow the rules, sometimes he does... overreact.

Maybe it's because of this person's behavior... After all, it can't be regarded as normal.

Seeing that Mo Lianzhi didn't speak, Xiao Wangjun smiled, "Just kidding, Officer Mo, don't take offense, let's go, let's go to the small hall over there to play."