-The End of the World-Arc 3-134: Gun was stained with blood for the first time

When Xiao Wangjun opened his eyes this time, the first thing he smelled was a strong smell of blood and a strange smell in the air.

In fact, he was somewhat familiar with this smell when he was in the world of the first infected.

It's just that he has already experienced the three peaceful worlds, so when he suddenly encountered such a world again, Xiao Wangjun was not used to the unpleasant smell in the air.

The system did not hibernate this time, but the system was also a little confused.

"Host, it's not good. I don't even know who is the male and female protagonist in this world."

Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows, "Does that mean you don't have a plot?"

The system hummed very bitterly, "I only have Some memories of the original owner, can I tell the host to listen?"

Xiao Wangjun was too lazy to listen to so much nonsense from the system, so he asked the other party to organize it into written materials, and he would read it by himself.

The system could only sort out the written materials painstakingly.

But in fact, that piece of information is really quite small, and I'm afraid it may not even have a thousand words.

To sum up, the original owner is reborn, but his rebirth is also very hard, unlike other protagonists, after rebirth, he can avenge his revenge and repay his injustice. The prophet who can hang and beat all the people who hurt him in the previous life, and can use his rebirth to make his life after rebirth prosperous.

The world of the original owner's rebirth was very bad. Before his rebirth, he could not survive two months after the end of the world, and his death was also very painful, because he was pushed into the group of zombies by his own cousin.

His cousin is called Du Yunqing, and the two are also childhood sweethearts, and the relationship between the two families is very good. The original owner is the only child, so he has always regarded Du Yunqing as his own sister. However, it was this younger sister who pushed him into the zombie group.

After the rebirth, the rebirth of the original owner happened to be a few hours before the end of the world. If the original owner had more time to prepare supplies or other needed resources, then the original owner might be able to live better after the end of the world, but the rebirth It's so late.

In the end, the original owner only had time to go to the supermarket to buy some necessary items, and then went to the hardware store to buy some knives.

In this life, the original owner avoided his cousin, but the cousin felt that the other party would not save her. After the end of the world, she saw through human nature and so on... In the previous life, the original owner still lived for two or three months at least.

But after rebirth, he was killed by his cousin again. This time, the cousin didn't push her into the zombie group by herself, but let an adulterer whom the cousin hooked up kill him.

This time he didn't even live for two months. He didn't expect the original owner to be reborn for the third time, and this time the original owner didn't want to live anymore. He was reborn again a few hours before the end of the world.

This time, the original owner didn't do anything, just waited for the zombies to come and eat him at home. But it's a pity that he didn't wait for the zombies but a group of people who broke through the empty door. Because the end of the world had just arrived, those people didn't kill the original owner directly, but made the original owner a bruise and a swollen face, and killed all the people in the original owner's house.

The materials that can be used are taken away. Then the original owner became Xiao Wangjun.

The system said speechlessly that the original owner had no obsessions. Although the other party was killed by his cousin twice, the original owner was very desperate for this world, and he didn't even have the idea of ​​revenge on his cousin.