Arc 1-77: Before the Surgery Begins

After taking Lin Sheng's pulse, Xiao Wangjun walked to the door and said to a bodyguard, "The box in the trunk of the car, move here."

The bodyguard hurried over, and soon, a box was brought in.

This is the medicine box, which is full of bottles of medicine.

Drink it all, not the pill type.

Xiao Wangjun used his pocket as a cover again from the space, and took out a small bottle of interstellar medicine.

There is no such medicine that can produce the same finished product now, and the materials are hard to find, and he has no time to study it. Now it is true that one bottle is used instead of one bottle, but for the success of the operation, Xiao Wangjun does not feel sorry for the expense.

He dripped two drops into this small bottle of medicine, and when there was still a third of the medicine left in the bottle, he put it away.

This box of medicines was violently divided into two piles by Xiao Wangjun, left and right piles.

"It's the same medicine, drink a bottle fifteen minutes after meals. Here is your dose for a week, check your body after a week."

Gu Anmin and Lin Sheng's eyes fell on the two piles at the same time. In terms of medicine, the mood is a bit subtle and complicated.

It wasn't so peaceful. These medicines... don't know if they are useful or not...

Afterwards, Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi left.

Lin's mother carefully moved Lin Sheng's pile of medicines to the room. Gu's father and Gu's mother looked at each other, and also moved the medicines to his son's room.

A bottle of medicine contains 100 milliliters, which is 300 milliliters a day. Judging from the amount itself, it is not a lot. You know, if you drink a cough medicine, an adult will only have 20 to 30 milliliters in one meal, but this medicine is 100 milliliters in one meal.

It's not long after dinner, so Gu Anmin and Lin Sheng chose to take today's portion at the same time.

Mother Gu hesitated to speak, but finally said nothing.

One night passed amidst the anxiety of the two families.

The next day, Mother Gu was the first to wake up. She didn't sleep much all night, so she woke up very early, and put on makeup to cover her tired face. When she pushed open the door of her son's room, she was surprised to find that her son had also woken up, and was sitting on the bed in a daze.

Mother Gu was taken aback, and quickly walked into the room, "Why did you wake up so early? Did you not sleep well at night? Is it because your legs hurt?"

His son's legs are already in serious condition, and sometimes they hurt I couldn't sleep all night, but I was resistant to painkillers, so sometimes, Mother Gu could only watch helplessly, feeling distressed from the bottom of her heart.

"No." Gu Anmin's voice was a little hoarse, and her expression was also subtle, "Yesterday my leg... hardly hurt at all, and I slept well, so I woke up at five o'clock in the morning."

Mother Gu was stunned , suddenly looked at his son, his voice was a little trembling, "You said... what?"

Gu Anmin licked his dry lower lip, and said softly: "Mom, last night, my leg... didn't It hurts so much, so I slept well. I was also surprised, now... I don't feel much pain."

Mother Gu's eyes suddenly fell on the medicines, and she murmured in disbelief: "This medicine... ...Is it so useful?"

Gu Anmin had actually been looking at the medicine for a long time, and he was also thinking about this question, is this medicine so useful?

Compared with Gu Anmin's effect here, Lin Sheng on the other side doesn't feel as deep as Gu Anmin's, because although his leg is dying now, it doesn't hurt as much as Gu Anmin's, but it still hurts a bit, but It doesn't hurt all the time. So, yesterday, Lin Sheng also felt... as if he hadn't been in much pain, but he was in a strange place and had something on his mind, so he couldn't sleep well, so he didn't have such good dreams like Gu Anmin.

Lin's father and Lin's mother never thought that any medicine would be effective in one night, so they hurried back after breakfast.

Gu Anmin drank today's medicine with anticipation and complicated feelings...

In the blink of an eye, a week passed, and this afternoon, Xiao Wangjun came out of the laboratory and saw Bai Yuezhi waiting there.

"Are you done with your work today?" He usually picks up people from Bai Yuezhi's office.

Bai Yuezhi nodded slightly, and said: "I'm done with today's work. By the way, there was a call from the villa, saying that the two people's medicines will be finished after taking their last meal tonight."