Arc 2-99: Serving the People

Xiao Wangjun and Duan Xingyun didn't have any nonsense to talk about, and said directly: "Have you finished your medicine? I'll meet you tomorrow." Duan Xingyun hurriedly said: "Yes, Dr. Hu, there is still the last pack of medicine left for tonight, see you tomorrow If so, where can I meet?"

"I'm in Sioux City right now, and I'll meet you at the Xiran Coffee Shop opposite the World Trade Plaza on Dongguang Street at two o'clock tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay."

Duan Xingyun wrote down the address, "Doctor Hu, Then we'll see you tomorrow."

Not long after Duan Xingyun hung up the phone, Wen Wan came over, she was here to ask about Dr. Hu, and Wen Wan was overjoyed when she learned that the other party called just now. These days, she has seen her son become much healthier with her own eyes, and seeing that his face is not so pale, but a little more rosy, she is the happiest mother.

A few days ago, she was worried that Dr. Hu would not contact them in half a month. Now that someone has contacted them, Wen Wan is really happy.

"Xingyun." Wen Wan took her son's hand, "Mom is finally relieved now. I think you have felt it yourself these days. Your body is indeed much more comfortable, isn't it?" Duan Xingyun nodded,

" Yes."

Wen Wan smiled and said: "Doctor Hu is capable, we have to thank you, Auntie Meifeng, if it weren't for her, we wouldn't be able to find Dr. Hu, ah, Dr. Li also has to prepare a copy A generous gift."

Duan Xingyun looked at his mother smiling so happily, and his eyes softened a little, he said "um" softly, "Mom can figure it out."

...

The next day at 1:50 p.m. Fifth, Xiao Wangjun walked into the coffee shop after changing his disguise.

Duan Xingyun has arrived, Xiao Wangjun walked over and sat down.

Wen Wan didn't come today, Duan Xingyun told the other party not to come, although Wen Wan wanted to come, but, Duan Xingyun said, the two of them together might put pressure on Dr. Hu, and, he is such an adult, he doesn't need others to accompany him to meet, in the end, Wen Wan finally didn't come.

In fact, Duan Xingyun refused to let Wen Wan come because he wanted to ask about his own situation.

Before meeting Dr. Hu, Duan Xingyun actually had a very obvious feeling that his life was not long. However, during the half month since he started taking the medicine, he did feel that his body was getting better. However, what he was not sure of was whether this improvement was short-lived or sustainable. In other words, he wanted to know whether he could really recover, and whether Dr. Hu could give him the answer.

And those words, he couldn't ask or say those words in front of Wen Wan.

How cruel it is for a son to ask the doctor whether he will die and whether he can be cured in front of him.

After the simple greetings, Duan Xingyun really asked about his body.

Xiao Wangjun glanced at the other party, and said lightly: "Actually, if a person wants to die, he has a feeling. You want to ask me if you are going to die, right?"

Duan Xingyun: "..." Although he did That's what it means, but this Dr. Hu speaks very straightforwardly. For a person like him who is used to euphemistic speech in the mall... he is not used to it.

But Duan Xingyun was in charge of the Duan Group at a young age, and even his own father could not touch the power of the group, so his reaction was naturally quick. He nodded immediately, "Yes, Dr. Hu, to be honest, half a month ago I felt that I was really going to die, it was just a matter of time, but I have been taking the medicine prescribed by Dr. Hu for the past half month Afterwards, I did feel a lot more comfortable, but I am not sure how long this comfort can last..."