Arc-1-31: Confused Xu Family

【Who the hell! Is there any humanity left! The girl is not dead, the driver just ran away! ]

[It must be a dude, look at that car, it's a luxury car! What is a commoner girl? 】

【What are you talking about upstairs? What age is this? Is there still a distinction between commoners and emperors? But who is that drunk man? Has it been found out? Someone come and break the news. 】

【According to reliable sources, the man named Xu Chaoran, Young Master Xu, is from the Xu family in the imperial capital. Do you know Su Han? Well, it's the person Su Han cheated on. 】

【The Xu family in the imperial capital? Hehe, it really is everyone with a name and a surname, no wonder they are so arrogant, they ran away after bumping into someone, this video is from a few years ago, but that young master Xu seems to be living a very chic life, right? ]

[Isn't it? Prying people's corners in a chic way! Sending flowers and gifts to a starlet, the only difference is that he didn't show his love directly, and he didn't care if he had a date, hehe, people nowadays... It's so disgusting that I won't be able to eat for three days. 】

【You upstairs are already pretty good, it's just that you can't eat for three days because of being disgusted. ]

[...]

A video exploded the entire Internet.

In the lounge, Su Han saw those comments about Xu Chaoran on the Internet, which also brought out some bad words about himself, and his face was extremely ugly.

Shen Wangqi is also very bald at this time. Although it is a good thing for the show to have some "things" with the crew when filming, exposure is necessary, but cheating, scandals, and even some social news are involved The protagonist, this is really not good.

Therefore, Director Shen is very bald now, and the assistant director next to him, plus the producer and others are also discussing this matter.

"This Su Han, if I knew it earlier, I wouldn't need such a troublesome person." The assistant director sighed.

The producer also sighed: "But now we have already filmed so much, the most important thing is that he was sent by Xinhua Entertainment, and that young master Xu also sent a lot of investment, even though there are many pictures about young master Xu on the Internet. The matter was bloody, but for such a family, maybe all these discussions will disappear tomorrow."

"I see Xuan." Shen Wangqi shook his head, "It's not so easy to disappear. Logically speaking, such a clear video, as soon as it comes out of the Xu family. There should be action over there, but how long has it been? We have all seen this video, but the popularity of this video is getting higher and higher. The Xu family has no action at all, and wait until the popularity is higher. At that time, even the Xu family didn't dare to act rashly? After all, the current society is not the past, and no family can cover the sky with one hand."

It's not uncommon for families to be destroyed because of public opinion, especially if that public opinion becomes the public opinion of the whole people. Well, it's really not easy for anyone to do it easily.

If one is not careful, no matter how big the family is, it will be at risk of destruction. After all, ordinary people can't do anything to you, but no matter how big your family is, there will always be political enemies, right? You can never be above the mechanism!

"That's right, then the Xu family doesn't know what's going on." The assistant director couldn't help but shook his head and muttered, he just felt that the Xu family's reaction speed was so slow, it was really speechless. Is the Xu family slow to react? Of course not!

In fact, the Xu family noticed this video just after it was uploaded and didn't spread much, and immediately sent someone to deal with it, and even directly alarmed the old man of the Xu family, but the entire Xu family was very confused It turned out that they couldn't delete the uploaded video! In other words, if you delete this, there will be that, and it cannot be deleted at all!

Later, it turned out to be impossible to delete!

Immediately, the Xu family knew that someone was deliberately targeting the Xu family. I invited the computer experts in the family, and contacted Weibo to delete it. After all kinds of work, the video spread more and more widely. In the end, Weibo could only say that it was impossible, and their backstage seemed to be infected with a virus. The members of the Xu family could only watch helplessly as the matter developed to this point, and many of the Xu family's faces turned ashen.

As for Bai Yuezhi, he quickly received a reply from the investigator. It's not that Xu's family didn't take any action, but the background of Weibo was hacked. Therefore, it was impossible to delete the post or delete the related video.

Bai Yuezhi deleted the message he received, and he was sure of one thing: it was definitely related to Xiao Wangjun.

The Xu family, Bai Yuezhi tapped the table with his fingers, and called his second uncle Bai Qitian. Since the Xu family has given them a ready-made handle, if they don't do anything, wouldn't they be sorry for such a good condition?