110

The week passed, and Friday came fast. Too fast for Yeosang's liking. He wasn't a fan of his father's business-gatherings. There would be people everywhere, and they would be watching every move of his. It made him feel on edge and uncomfortable. He had tried to talk himself out of it; he had tried everything already. But apparently, this one gathering particular was important. However, thanks to his negotiation-skills, he could convince his parents to leave with Chaewon or Yongsun as they usually didn't stay too long.

"Do you want to wear the grey one today?" San asked and held out the grey jacket with the matching pants. His other hand grabbed back into their closet and pulled out the marine pair to compare. "Which one do you want?"

Yeosang sighed and tipped his lips. It was time to get ready so they wouldn't come late. "Mhm, I'll take the grey one," he replied and took the hook from his brother. He turned and put it on his bed, started taking off his clothes so he could change. "You want me to braid your hair?"

"Braided hair for a business gathering? That's not formal," San gave back and changed into the marine suit. He did want his slightly long hair braided though, he liked how pretty it looked. But in school, they had taught them how to properly dress and boys usually didn't wear braids.

"And? These old hags can't do anything about it," the other replied and buttoned up his shirt. "I'll ask Papa to braid mine then, if you don't want to"

San tipped his lips and turned to his brother. "Woah, Sangie is already at it," he commented and weaved his hands in his hair. "Tsk, I'll make your hair, you'll make mine"

~

"Wooyoung, please put on your pants-"

"No"

"Wooyoung you're not two anymore, you can't just say no to pants-"

"Tsk, no~"

Hongjoong took a deep breath and swung the freshly ironed pants over his shoulder. "Pants party Wooyoungie, put on your pants!" he said and snatched the boy from the floor to lay him down instead. There was only one way to get Wooyoung to do something, and that was by using a little force. The boy turned and tossed around but was helpless against his father's strength. "Look, pants aren't that bad, mhm?"

"These are boring! I don't want to wear them!" the boy whined and tugged at the gray pants. "Nope, I don't want these-"

"You keep them on-"

"No-!" Wooyoung sprinted out of the room, right into the bedroom of his parents to snitch on his father to Seonghwa.

Hongjoong was left speechless when he heard his son tell his husband about it. Jongho stepped next to him with his coffee mug filled with orange juice. "I'm dressed and ready, Sir," he said politely and grinned up at him. "I'm your favorite, right?"

~

"Wooyoung, what's wrong, baby?" Seonghwa asked as his son stormed into his room with only pants on and the shirt half done. "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Dad says I need to wear this and I don't want to wear it... It's so boring," he pouted and looked put at his father with puppy eyes. "Please~ I don't like it; I don't want to wear it~"

"But Wooyoungie, what else do you want to wear instead? We're going to Dad's workplace and people dress like that when they go there," Seonghwa explained and he turned back to fixing his hair.

"Can I wear my purple jacket~?" he asked cutely and puffed his lips to lure out his father's confirmation. "And my white pants~?"

Seonghwa tipped his lips and sighed. He glanced at the clock and shook his head. He had to get his kids dressed now, or they would come late to the gathering. "Okay, go get it. And tell Dad that I allowed you to wear it, okay?" he replied and put on his earrings.

"I love you, Papa, ~" Wooyoung grinned and blew him a kiss before he took off again. There was a devilish smirk on his face when he re-entered his bedroom. His father was looking at him with a disappointed yet not surprised look. "Papa said I can wear what I want~" he purred and skipped to his closet.

"I can't believe this"

~

"Why are your pants so long?" Mingi watched his eldest brother change into his perfectly ironed dress-pants. Yunho had grown tall overnight and was now almost their father's height. It was funny at times. Sometimes Yunho would tease their father about it.

"Surprise, Mingi, I'm tall," Yunho replied and rolled his eyes as he put on the belt. He looked at his brother through the mirror. "You need to change; Papa is going to come in to get us ready any moment"

Mingi huffed and fell back on his bed. "Ugh, I don't want to go there and do nothing for the whole night," he whined and still sat back up. He couldn't talk himself out of it, so he had to comply and just go with it. "Well, I still can't do a tie, so you gotta help me with that. I think Papa is going to be mad if he finds out" he chuckled and stood up to get his outfit for the night.

"He sat you down last weekend to practice the whole day. How can you still not do it?" Yunho asked bemused and turned around. "It took all his nerves to show you- if he finds your ass is done" he laughed.

"Yunho, Mingi, are you done? I'm waiting in the bathroom!" their father's voice chirped through the hallway.

"Looks like you're on yourself from here, Minmin-boy" Yunho teased, tied his necktie, and left the other on his own.

"Yunho- no- please-"

-
Hey! How are you?

I'm sorry for today's short and rushed chapter! I'm in the middle of my exams right now and everything is a little too much

But I felt like writing and that's what I could press out of my overworked and drained brain💀

Ahh you ever sit there and just miss Mingi?

Like I am so relieved he's resting, I am.

But still🥺

Hmmmmm

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb