o71 - halloween special

So I'm not good at writing horror, so here a little... Halloween fluff? :)

-this has nothing to do with the 'storyline'

Enjoy;)

-

"I'm sorry, Seonghwa..." the elder man said as he hugged his son tightly. The elder endured the unstopping tears the young man shed, his heartbreaking sobs muffled against his father's chest. "He is fine now... He will watch you, just as he did when he was here..."

~

From a distance he watched his beloved grandfather getting buried in the dirt, right next to his deceased partner. Seonghwa felt like breaking down again, and maybe he would have, if Hongjoong wasn't holding him up. His knees felt like jelly, the world felt like it was spinning around him. He felt nauseaous, when his father turned back to him and extended his hand, holding a shovel. The world stopped for a second. It was tradition, as a male of this family he had to bury the deceased.

"I will do it, if you're not feeling well" Hongjoong whispered to him as he was still not moving.

"No, it's fine" he gave back without sparing him a glance. Seonghwa accepted the shovel and stepped next to his father and brother, looking down to the casket.

~

"Yah! Seonghwa! Come back here you devil!" the elder yelled from the terrace to the running child.

"Catch me first!" the energetic kid gave back laughing. "Pa~ come let's play! It's so good weather!"

Seongjin shook his head but gave in to the little ball of joy and chased him around his garden. "What if I catch you, hm?"

"You can't catch me!" Seonghwa giggled and ran as fast as he could. He ran, without looking where he was going.

"Look out-!"

Then, the boy tripped over the big, thick roots of one of the many trees in the garden, and fell. "Ahh!" he cried out, holding his bleeding knee.

"Ah..." the grandfather sighed and picked up his crying grandson. "Let me see, bunny" he said as he carried the boy back to the terrace. He sat him down on a seat and eyes the wound. It did look nasty. "Okay, I'm going to get bandages, okay ? Don't touch it, mhm?"

"But it hurts!" the boy cried, wiping away his tears while.

"I know, bunny. But you have to be strong, ah? After this we will go get ice cream, mhm? How does that sound?"

Seonghwa sniffed. "Lemon ice cream?"

"Of course!" Seongjin replied and rushed inside the house to get bandages and disinfectant.

While his grandfather was gone, the little boy sat there and waited, sniffing and wiping away the rest of his tears. Then, something brushed his leg. Seonghwa scared away a little, then saw a cat snuggle around his leg. It was still a kitten, it's eyes big and round, shining in a uncommon kind of orange. Seonghwa let himself get distracted by the little kitten and forgot about his wounded knee. He was to mesmerized and curious to care about that.

"It's not hurting anymore, I see?" the elder chuckled as he came back to his Grandson playing with a random kitten in his lap.

Seonghwa put on a pout. "Uh-uh! It hurts- so so much!" he played.

"You're just like your mother, whiny and dramatic" Seongjin commented and kneeled in front of the boy to tend his wound.

The boy hissed and shifted when his Grandfather put on the disinfectant, it burned so bad. "Ah! That really hurts, Pa-" he whined and hugged the kitten. For some reason the cat was so handy with the boy.