o40

×TW× miscarriage|blood|cheating

Spring had finally begun, it reached its beautiful peak slowly. And by April third, the youthful magic of spring had fallen all over the country, painting it in fresh colors and choirs of chirping birds. The beauty of the day seemed like a present from above, celebrating a particular birthday.

Another year had passed, another year was added to his age. April third was Seonghwa's birthday, his 29th birthday to be exact. His family had things prepared for that day, it should be the best birthday the father had and the year after they would top the last.

~

"Hwa~... Wake up, love~ it's morning already..."

Soft kisses and strokes stirred awake the sleeping man. He rubbed his eyes, shoving the weight above him to the side to sit up. Seonghwa needed a moment to get himself together, rubbing his eyes. "Huh? The kids don't have school... Let me sleep just a little longer" he mumbled. His face was all puffed up, lips pouty and hair pointing at every possible direction. He tried his best in keeping at least one eye open but failed miserably. Seonghwa just grabbed the covers again and let himself fall back onto the bed. "Five minutes"

Hongjoong chuckled at the sight, the cuteness made him grin wide. "But Hwa~ You need to wake up~" he tried again, peppering kisses all over his husband's face. He playfully but carefully, snuggled next to him, caressing his face softly. "Love..." he whispered with a grin gracing his lips "happy birthday" he added, plastering a kiss on Seonghwa's puffy red cheek. "Happy birthday to the love of my life" Hongjoong softly caressed his husband's hair, keeping them out of his eyes. He gently stroked his cheeks, smiling wide as he saw the content grin on Seonghwa's face. Oh how he was enjoying the treatment he was getting at that moment. "Ah? Do I need to... Tickle you out of bed?" Hongjoong questioned, swiftly tickling underneath Seonghwa's chin before he could react.

"No!" Seonghwa responded, laughing as Hongjoong didn't plan on stopping. His hands softly tickled his sides, the sensetive and soft skin that was exposed by the wide sleeping shirt. "Hong- please!"

Hongjoong chuckled, letting Seonghwa breathe again. "Yah~ you're awake now?"

"Yes! Yes" Seonghwa answered, sitting up again. He boldly grabbed Hongjoong by his neck and pulled him in for a quick kiss. "Good morning~" he said, the voice still a little raspy.

"Ah~ good morning, love" he replied, stealing another kiss "Come, let's get you ready, the boys have prepared a lot of gifts for you downstairs. They can't wait any longer" Hongjoong said, helping Seonghwa out of the bed.

Their baby had gotten quite big by the time, the man needed help putting on some clothes at times. He normally wore dresses, he would give up pants after the fourth month, there was no use in squeezing in something so uncomfortable. And, he loves his thick sweater like dresses, they were not only cute and wide, they were warm too. But the weather was getting warmer day by day, and Hongjoong was already prepared for that. His first present could get into usage.

Seonghwa came back from washing his face and teeth, eyed the dress waiting for him on his bed. It was beige, flowers stitched on the hem of the skirt, sleeved and waist. A typical spring dress. His mouth fell open when he realized it was new. "It's so pretty!" his fingers gently touched the soft fabric, the sewed flowers.

Seonghwa's joy was everything Hongjoong wanted to see. Pride and love filled the man as he watched his husband inspect the dress he had specially designed for him. It didn't have buttons or a zipper, on the back it had something like a corsett, so it could fit him no matter what size he was wearing. He only had to tie the strings loose or tight and it could fit. "Here, let me help you put it on" he suggested, already approaching him.