o18

"Ahh, I'm so tired" Seonghwa groaned as he fell into his bed. "First they told me that it got lost, then they said another couple took it. Thank God it was Jeonghan and Seungcheol..."

Hongjoong laid next to him on his stomach, stemming himself on his elbows. "Oh I'm sure of that" he purred "Maybe you should let me help you relax~"

"Sure sure, after you cut my baby's beautiful hair down and floated the bathroom and washing room" Seonghwa snorted and pushed Hongjoong down to the bed. "So that's the reason why you brought the kids to Yonghwan..."

"Are you mad? We never got to be alone since... Yunho's birth" he said, snuggling to Seonghwa.

"Oh I'm going to be mad. Jongho is starting to talk. If I have another one's first word being hoe or garbitch, I will end you" Seonghwa threadened with a wide smiling face, looking oh so innocent.

Hongjoong chuckled lightly, stemmed himself on his elbows again to see Seonghwa's face. "The kids love Yonghwan and Jongho was sleeping already anyway... We have the whole house for us until... I guess Yonghwan wants his peace back" he chuckled while climbing on his husband, caging him.

"Ah... You know what this means?" Seonghwa purred, seductively smirking at him. His hand found their way up to Hongjoong's neck, softly brushing his skin.

"Oh I know what this means" he responded, slowly lowering his head. Just inches before their lips touched he stopped.

~

;)

~

"It's so quiet here..." Hongjoong mentioned while nibbling on his morning coffee. "I think... I miss Wooyoung's loud screaming..."

Seonghwa softly chuckled. "I thought last night was loud enough..." he whispered to himself. He got his cup of tea and seated himself next to Hongjoong, talking a small sip. The tea warmed up his insides; he contently sighed. "How long do you think it will take, until Yonghwan calls us to go get the kids?"

"Ah... It's eight pm so they are still sleeping... I guess until noon?" Hongjoong answered, leaning onto Seonghwa. He snuggled his face in his neck, being all clingy.

He looked down at his husband, knitting his eyebrows. "Sometimes, just sometimes, I don't know how you can be like that..." Seonghwa commented. "Just... Hours ago you were... Letting out the demon sleeping in you and now you all... Clingy"

"Ah, don't act like you don't like it~" he purred "but if you want we can go back to before too~" Seonghwa just pushed away his face unbothered, making Hongjoong whine and pout. He huffed, let go of Seonghwa and turned back at his morning coffee. He really needed it, he was still tired. "Why did you get me out of bed so early anyway? Can't we just go back to sleep?" he added, placing his head on the table. Yes, last night had still its affects on him.

"Oh now you can't no more? You were the one who wanted to do it in the whirlpool too, and then the shower, and-"

"Ah, why you gotta be like that?"

"Like what?" Seonghwa jokingly huffed, cracked a smirk. He came back snuggling to Hongjoong's side, giving his husband a cute pout with his big eyes, hitting his sweet spot. "Ahh! I love you~" he purred.

Hongjoong sighed, not being able to hide his smile. Ah yes, it took a single glance from Seonghwa and he was wrapped around his little finger. "That's unfair! You can't just give me that look and act like that!" he protested "You make it look like I was the only one enjoy all of it!"

A moment of silence passed, then Seonghwa chuckled amused "Ah that's what you want to hear" he said, sitting up straight again, just to lean over to Hongjoong, his nose nearly brushing his husband's. "Oh I did enjoy it to the fullest, Joongie~" he purred, making Hongjoong blush a little "How could I not? The way-"

"You sound forced..."

Again, silence was brought between them. Seonghwa pulled back, looked at his husband with convened eyes. "Why do you think that?" he got confused, afraid that maybe something else made him think that way. He softly took Hongjoong's hands in his, brushing the back with his thumbs. "... are you insecure about your -"

"nO" he interrupted immediately, slight panic in his voice. Oh yes, Seonghwa had hit the nail. There were more reasons why he took that rest. He had thought that it would just go away like it always did but it's been over three months and there was still no change, no, it spreaded. "It's just... Maybe it's getting bored... I'm getting older... Maybe I'm lacking... "

Seonghwa's face softened but a sad smile remained. "You're not talking about last night anymore, ah, love?" He brought Hongjoong's hands to his lips, planting kissed on both. "How about I call Yonghwan and ask him to keep the kids just a while longer, hm? Let's just make us a comfortable day, ah?... Let's talk, Hongjoong"

-
Hello! How are you doing? I hope you're well.

I know, I know, this chapter is really short and all, but I thought it was just the moment to end it.

So, looks like I will be able to post every now and then, maybe even daily again. But that's still not sure. I'm writing a chapter a day still, so sometimes my notes at the end of a chapter are 'outdated'

Aporpos outdated, I'm kind of lost right now xD I haven't been able to check my social media lately so I really don't know what actually happened after the MV for inception got released. So if someone wants to give me a lil sum up-

Ahhh yes. Another random question for you: what's a song you never dare to skip?
One of them for me is, and that's kinda funny, FTIsland's Bad woman. I can't, I'm physically not able to skip that song. Never. Uh-uh. Nope xD

Anyways

Please stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb