o59

"Oh baby... Please, we got this you don't have to stress. It's okay even if your grade isn't going to be that good" Seonghwa stroked Yunho's back as he tried to calm down his oldest. The test phase had began and his sunshine was taking one test after another.

Yunho was stressing himself over this math test on the coming Friday. Things were getting a little too much as the oldest tried to be a good role model for his younger siblings and sometimes he over thought himself and ended up getting sick.

"Oh Yunho... Let me tell you something. Your grades don't make you, you. It doesn't matter, what matters is that you're well, okay?" Seonghwa pressed a kiss on his son's head, hugging him right. "you're still at the beginning of all the years of school, don't pressure yourself already, baby, it's really not worth it" he said, feeling the tense body of his oldest release a little tension.

"You and Dad won't be disappointed?" he mumbled into the chest of his father, holding him tightly.

"Of course we won't! We're your parents and we only want that you're healthy and happy. It's really not about that one math test, baby..." the older caressed his boys hair and pressed a kiss on his crown every now and then. "Now, you want to continue or should we do something else?"Seonghwa carefully asked as his eyes glanced over to the math book and the notes laying all over the desk.

Yunho bit his lip. No, he didn't want to continue studying it was only stressing him and he had a stomachache already. "Uh-uh" he said quietly and unsure. He felt guilty saying that. He wanted to study hard and make his parents proud, but they would be proud of him anyway, ah?

"That's fine, Yunho... How about we two go down to the kitchen and I make you a tea, and then we eat a little snack with your brothers, ah? I'm sure Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho are bored downstairs. Come" with a warm smile, Seonghwa grabbed his son's little hands, leading him down the stairs.

"Yuyu! Come, we're playing wrestling and Jongho is totally winning against Wooyoung!" Mingi said and dragged his oldest brother with him.

Seonghwa's eyes widened hearing what was going on in his living room. As soon as he entered the room he saw Jongho sitting on Wooyoung's back, giggling in triumph." Oh nononono- not in my house" he hurried over to the two, lifting Jongho up in his arm. "You little devil. What did we say about sitting on Wooyoung-"

"Uhm... But-but- Jongie strong!" he replied pouting, kicking in discomfort. He didn't like having no ground under this little feet. "hmm... Nu sitting on Uuyoungie" he huffed.

"Exactly" Seonghwa marked by, setting him down. "And now to you two! What did we say about games that could hurt someone?"

Wooyoung sat up straight again, sighing in union with Mingi. "no games that could hurt someone..."

Seonghwa shook his head, they never learned. Not that anyone got hurt badly but he wouldn't wait until it happened. "I think that's enough action for now. How about one of you goes up and gets Yeosang and San and then we can eat a little snack? Hwo does that sound?"

Jongho looked down at his stomack as if he was asking it something. Then be patted it, looking up again. "Jongie want food~"

"I'm going to get Sannie and Sangie" Mingi bolted up the stairs while his father went into the kitchen. The kid knocked on the door of the twins and waitined until a faint "yeah?" was heard. "Papa's making snacks, come on we're waiting" he said as he pushed open the door. For San and Yeosang too the test phase had began, but it wasn't as stressing as Yunho's though. The twins only had to take two tests, language and math, while Yunho had to take twice as much.

Hearing that they could finally stop pretending they were studying, their faced lit up. Oh they had studied together for twenty minutes and then they had come up with a game to pass time. "Woah I'm starving" San said as he followed his brothers down and then to the terrace.

It was sunny and pretty warm, summer knocked at the door. Soon summer break would start and then they would have finished another year. Yunho would start third grade, the twins would visit second. Mingi would be in his last year of kindergarten and Wooyoung would be in his second. And for the first time, the house would be completely empty as the little Jongho would start kindergarten. For the first time in eight years the house would be silent and empty. Time was flowing quite fast, faster than Hongjoong could grasp, than Seonghwa could. Because as time was ticking, Hongjoong would leave for two years of service too and then the oldest of the family would be left alone. For the first time in so many years. Seonghwa wasn't scared, just concerned. The thought of it left a bitter taste.

-
Hey hello! How you doing?

Ah a quite short update but I didn't want to cut my full update week and I think to end the chapter there was a quite good decision. It's just a filler for some new 'arcs' tho

So, two more to go we doing well😃✊

The way I'm fricking concerned about my math exam is just-- like I get the topic it's actually not that hard but like my teacher is so bad... So so bad. It's concerning how that straight a student in the front row has to teach our teacher how to do their job- I'm just- ahhhhn

Well well my stupid ass woke up at 5.30 am today for no reason😗 I'm dead tired but not sleepy someone get me outta this shit

Oh AND

so who was gonna tell me that twilight is allegedly about the nasty?😳 LIKE- MY WHOLE TL WAS FULL OF IT AND I-- TWILIGHT???😳💀

atiny clown behavior at its *chef's kiss*

Anyway

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb