o88

The train station was quite crowded and loud when the family took turns on saying goodbye.

"Okay boys, always listen to what Daddy says, mhm?" Seonghwa said and gave every one of them a kiss on the forehead. "Wooyoung, no flooding the bathroom and no new haircut for Mingi, ah?" he added and eyed the two. "And my bunny doesn't crash furniture anymore, ah?"

"no, Papa..." the three replied in sync. The brothers gathered to give their father another tight hug. Seonghwa bent down a little to fit everyone under his arms. He hugged them tight, took in their smell for a last time. Then, a loud signal came. His train would depart soon.

"Ah, let Daddy have a chance to say bye to, mhm ?" Hongjoong chuckled as the kids slowly let go of Seonghwa, everyone except San. He clung to him just a moment longer and then let go. Hongjoong approached his husband and slipped his hands around his waist. "Take care, mhm?" he said and stood on his tiptoes to give him a small peck.

"Ihg, Dad, we're in public!" Yunho said and turned away his face, his brothers making disgusted faces.

"Tsk, I will see you in a couple years when you have a significant other" Hongjoong gave back and rolled his eyes before giving his husband another sweet kiss, just for provocation.

"Mhm... Yunho isn't wrong, though. Or do you want pictures of us go viral again?" Seonghwa chuckled and hugged his husband tightly. "Please take care" he whispered and pulled away as the second signal came. He had to get to his seat now. "Look out for each other, ah?" Seonghwa said.

"Last call, train 4763 Seoul to Jinju will depart in less than five minutes. Please proceed to your seats" the voice echoed through the speakers.

"Okay kids, Papa has to go now!" Hongjoong said and slightly pulled the kids from Seonghwa so he could finally get onto his train.

With a smile he got onto the train, waved back at his family and then the doors closed.

~

"Okay boys. We have to keep the house clean for Papa. Or my butt is done" Hongjoong said as they held a meeting at the dinner table. They had just eaten dinner and Hongjoong wanted to make sure everyone knew what to do tomorrow. "We need to do the laundry, vacuum the house and clean up the garage" Hongjoong said and looked around the table.

"uh-uh! I want to clean the table, you do the other stuff"

"Huh?that's unfair!"

"tsk, I said it first!"

"Yeosang, unfortunately cleaning up the table is group work" Hongjoong commented "But how about you and Mingi gather the laundry for me, mhm?"

"Why am I always chosen for laundry...." Mingi sighed and pouted his lips, still taking his task. He didn't want to help dusting either.

"Why can't Wooyoung go gather the laundry?" Yeosang asked and looked over to the younger who sat there and snickered at his brothers.

"Wooyoung is banned from entering the washing room since the shiber incident last year" Hongjoong informed and saw Wooyoung laughing triumphantly for a second. "That means he's going to help me organize the garage" the parent added, silencing the younger laughter. "Then that means that Yunho and San help me wirt dusting and vacuuming, mhm? Is that fine?" he asked the last two and earned agreeing nods.

"You didn't ask us if we're fine with our tasks" Yeosang muffled, crossing his arms.

"Because they didn't protest at all, mhm?" Hongjoong gave back "come on, it's not a lot and if we're fast, we will have lots of time for something fun later on" he added.