172

First of all, I'd like to say sorry for just disappearing into thin air... I have been sad for a while, and now, finally, life doesn't feel as heavy anymore. Unfortunately, have been so far away from this story, that I hardly can recall where I wanted to go. I apologize sincerely, after a year break I think there will be a couple of plot holes we will have to live with. If my memory comes back, I will try to fill it and fix what's left to fix... I wish the time and strength to come back and sit here would have come sooner, but in the end, it matters that it is here. So enjoy :)

----------

"Mr. Kim! I am glad you both made it here today," the young teacher greeted me with a respectful and friendly smile. Hongjoong and Seonghwa reciprocated the smile as they sat down on the two seats in front of the teacher's desk. "You two must be very proud of how Jongho is evolving academically. He's on top of almost all his classes, especially physical education."

"He had always been an athletic child," Seonghwa said and looked into his handbag, searching for the notebook he brought. He had come prepared. "He came home talking about a private school, specializing in athletics... I am sincerely interested in why my son qualifies for this school in your opinion."

The young woman listened carefully and lowered her eyes to the desk for a moment, preparing her answer carefully. "As educators, it is a part of our responsibility to detect great potential and support our students the best we can, so they can be the best versions of themselves. Sending Jongho to a private school would ensure that his following academic journey is of high quality. It is all in his best interest."

Hongjoong looked over to his husband mustering the teacher with a critical look in his eyes. The elder looked intimidating, he did. Yet it was his strategy, so he concluded. Hongjoong himself had only visited the most important teacher-parents arrangements, to be honest, but it was enough to know that Seonghwa was not trying to intimidate her, just showing his doubts. "All our children, quite academically gifted, have visited this school. We are just surprised that this offer has only been made to Jongho," Hongjoong added to the conversation, lightly leaning toward the desk.

"I understand your doubts. A child, especially one with this many siblings so close apart in age, is very used to having a known surrounding at all times. Jongho is a very open and warmhearted child. The fear of separation is logical," the teacher responded, "Yet he is of strong character, he will adapt fast, I am sure."

Seonghwa spared a look into his notes, then sighed. "would you mind telling me more about your suggested school?"

~

Yuqiqiqiqi
bro you send me like 59823673 messages
tf
what do you want
cant you like
explain
your
problem
in
one
message
like
a
normal
person
?

Yunho
no

ffs
what do you need

Dino has a date

aaannnnddd????

do you even listen
girl
dino
Chan
has
a
date
!!

thank you i can read
still
and what about it there is no instruction on what i am supposed to do about that

i
btch
WHO IS IT
WHO IS GOING OUT WITH HIM
HE ISNT TELLING ME
THEN YOU MUST KNOW

i do
lol

THEN FOR FUCKS SAKE TELL ME

uhm

no

WHATS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU

~~~

"What are we going to do about Jongho?"

It had been a while since the couple took a moment for themselves and drove through the night, them alone, together. It was either their loved children, family or their work taking up their time. Love was something one had to choose every day, something that had to be take care of. Love was something verz fragile, though they were sure that the bond between them was ripe, strong and unbreakable, there were responsibilities to be taken.

"I don't know," Seonghwa replied and took a left turn. Joshua had texted him that the children were sleeping, that he would be waiting for them. He could picture the young adult laying on  his couch, dozing off while the TV was still on. It was heartwarming; children never really stop to be children. No matter how old they get. They would stay those loving creatures that feed on your nerves and give meaning to the smallest of things. "It's his decision, we cannot forbid him to nor can we force him to go there... I'm more concerned about him thinking he made the wrong decision later in life..."

The drive home was rather silent after that, there was nothing left to say anymore. Seonghwa was in thought, thinking of a pedagogical theory he could make use of for the decision process. Sometimes he wished the world to be as theoretical as it was explained in the textbooks he had studied during his  apprenticeship years. In theory, people could be so easy - just know the theory. But in reality the theory would only help him this much.

-

Hello loves ^^

I can't believe how old this story is getting. I need to admit, I lost the red thread, I hope I'll find it again hahaha so if any of you wants to brief me into my own story, please do hahahaha

I'm sorry the comeback chapter is short, but opening another part would take too long to finish and I didn't want you to keep waiting!

I'm here, I'm alive, and if a levels are successful, I'll be here again, also with original stories maybe o.o

but that's in the future

for now, I'm back here vibing in the depths of Wattpad hahaha

love y'all

stay safe and healthy!