o99

Seonghwa felt warm and fuzzy when e slowly opened his eyes. Faint sunlight shone through his curtains. He looked over to his left side and saw Hongjoong sleeping safe and sound. His beloved husband was laying on his stomach, hugging the pillow tightly, and drooled a little. A soft giggle rolled over the elder's lips. He rolled over to Hongjoong, took in his beautiful facial features. Softly his hand caressed his cheek, stroked strands of loose hair behind his ear. That's what he had wished for. Ten years of marriage and still feel as giddy and fluttered every morning.

"Mhm, stop staring you old creep" Hongjoong hummed and opened his eyes heavily.

"I'm only seven months older than you" Seonghwa gave back and playfully hit the younger's bare back. Maybe a little too hart, as Hongjoong hissed at the slap. "Ah? Did that hurt... Babyboy?" Seonghwa giggled and rolled on his back. "Had a rough night?"

"yah! Just let me sleep!" he replied and turned his face in the opposite direction. But Hongjoong couldn't hold in his comment, so he played along. "But to answer your question, I had a quite... back-blowing night"

"Ah? Is that so?" the elder turned around again and climbed onto his husband's back, holding onto him tightly. "I slept well... like a kitten" he kept giggling, peppering loving kisses on his back.

"I assume a well-fed kitten" Hongjoong hummed back totally blunt. He gave up on the idea to go back to sleep, so he just went along instead. He couldn't complain, he loved the treatment he got. The light kisses on his back and neck tickled him, luring out a giggle. "But I see you still want to play around, or...?"

"Mhm... no, I want cuddles" he mumbled and laid his head on Hongjoong's shoulder.

"Of course, then may I ask you to take your ungodly-cold hands off my butt?" the younger laughed and threw Seonghwa off his back, so he could sit up straight. He rubbed over his face and spared a glance over to the clock. 7 am it read. "Too early... why would you wake up at this hour?" he asked and fished out clothes from the floor. He found Seonghwa's pajama shirt and his own sleeping shorts. "Here," he said and threw the shorts over to the older. He put on the rather big shirt and stretched his arms and legs, groaned when his back cracked.

"I still want cuddles though," Seonghwa said and made grabby hands at his husband. When the other didn't react, he just threw himself on him, not allowing him to ignore him.

"Fine, fine, here, have your cuddles" Hongjoong chuckled tiredly and held Seonghwa close to him. "What's up with you today though? You're usually not that clingy in the mornings" he marked ad he stroked the other's messy bed-hair.

"Why? Can't I want cuddles?" Seonghwa snapped back and lifted his gaze to see his husband's face. "No reason" he responded and tightened his grip. That was a lie, there was a good reason. Their anniversary was up this weekend and it made Seonghwa just head over heels. They would hit the 10th-anniversary mark, a quite big number. The elder had been thinking of ways to celebrate it for a while, but he would be lying by saying he didn't expect Hongjoong to prepare something big for this year. After all, he had promised it last year, when all their plans had gone down the river. A lot had happened last year so they had canceled it. "I'm just feeling the need for cuddles" he giggled.

~

"This Friday?" Seonghwa asked into the phone.

"Please, Seonghwa, my model canceled last minute and I don't know someone else with these measurements" Jeonghan begged on the other side of the line. "I need these pictures for the collection, it's my deadline this Friday"

Seonghwa glanced over to Hongjoong, who was sipping his coffee at the kitchen counter. "We have nothing planned for Friday, you can go help him out" the younger marked and took his cup to walk over to the living room.

The elder's expression fell. His brows knitted. "... Looks like I'm free this Friday...." he sighed and followed Hongjoong with his eyes. "Yeah, I would love to help you out"

"You're really the best, Seonghwa! Again, I'm really sorry for disturbing your weekend!"

"Oh no worries, we haven't planned anything anyway..."

"I will come to pick you up Friday morning, ah? I probably need to do some variations with the measurements, though. You have the whole day, or?"

"Yeah, I have time. Hongjoong is at home with the kids, no worries... I will see you Friday morning then"

~

"Yah, Hongjoong!" Jeonghan yelled out of his cabriolet. The elder took off his sunglasses and winked at the younger. "I will be kidnapping your husband for today. Don't miss him too much, ah?" he joked as he waited for Seonghwa to come out.

"Or do miss me too much" Seonghwa mumbled to himself as he stepped out of the door, straight past Hongjoong. "Be good and listen to what Daddy says, okay? I will be back to dinner, mhm?" he told his kids and waved at them.

"Yes! We'll be good!" San promised, standing at the door with his pajamas and plushie in his arm.

"We'll get going then, mhm?" Jeonghan handed Seonghwa a pair of sunglasses and put his own on again. "For the right feeling" he informed and then took off rather fast.

As soon as the white cabriolet was gone, Hongjoong turned to his kids. "Okay gentlemen, we have a lot to do today" he grinned and hushed everyone inside. "Yunho, San, you help your brother's get freshened up in the bathroom, and Yeosang, you help me with breakfast" the father announced.

"And we?" Mingi asked with big eyes. "We want to help too!" he said and the two youngest nodded in sync behind him.

"It would be a really big help if you didn't make a mess, what about that? You three are in charge of not making a mess that I have to clean, okay?" Hongjoong suggested, tried to pack it up as pretty as possible. It was no secret, his three youngest were known to just mess up a lot of things by accident. So, half of his work would be done, if the three just did nothing. Mingi, Wooyoung, and Jongho seemed to think about the idea and then nodded approvingly. Hongjoong had to do his best to keep his laugh for himself.

He looked around himself for a moment and took in the pleasing sight. All of his children tried their best to help him prepare their present. It made him feel so giddy and all flushed. He was sure, this time nothing would interrupt anything. This day was going to be the best they had in a long time.

-
Hello! Hey ! How are you doing?

I am sorry for no updates the past couple days, I have been feeling a little sad and couldn't bring myself to write something happy and joyful.

But I have been writing a lot, five chapters for my other story which in quite proud of.

Oh yes, the next chapter is the 'season finale' of this book! I will take my time with this one so it will probably be up around Sunday?

Mhm I don't think I have more to say today

Enjoy your day!

Please stay healthy and save

-gulkurusubb