o61

"I've prepared you a hot bath. I'm sure you need that" Seonghwa said as he came back from up the stairs to the kitchen where Hongjoong and Jongho were finishing their breakfast.

Hongjoong smeared a little bit of honey on a piece of bread, feeding his youngest son. "Oh you're the best" he said to the side. He was too bound to Jongho letting him baby him with his rather aggressive love. This didn't happen much often and Hongjoong would totally take advantage of that. It was something like a miracle.

Seonghwa chuckled at the two. "of course I am" he said, pressing a kiss on Hongjoong's the  Jongho's head. He took his cup of coffee and sat back onto his seat. He had already finished his breakfast. So, he sat there and watched his husband stuff Jongho's mouth, looking like he was going to break down from cooing.

"Daddy no~ Look, Jongie full!" Jongho babbled, denying another honey bread from his father. His cheeks were full and he had eaten a good breakfast today, it was enough.

"i wanna bite it" Hongjoong breathed out looking at the young boy's chubby cheeks.

"Ah! No, no bitting! Come Jongie, let Papa clean you up" Seonghwa chuckled and grabbed a tissue to clean Jongho's face.

After helping his husband clean up the dishes, Hongjoong went up the stairs to his warm bath waiting for him. His whole body was hurting, no matter how used he got to staying over at the studio with Yonghwan, he would always get bad backpain. Up in his bedroom he opened the door to the attached bathroom, a relaxing aroma already tingling his nose. Excited, he took off his clothes and placed then in the laundry basket in the corner. He slipped into the warm water and immediately relaxed. He felt himself go loose, he sighed relieved. Hongjoong slipped a little deeper into the water, the bubbles touching his chin as his head fell against the edge of the tub. It felt like heaven brought to earth.

Downstairs, Jongho rolled around on the carpet in boredom. Usually, he would join his Papa in cleaning up and talk with him, asking about everything and everyone. Jongho started to talk a lot more this year. Maybe it was because he was left alone with his parents and they wanted him to speak full sentences - unlike when he was around Wooyoung. Or maybe it was because his short tongue finally allowed him to speak easier. Either way, he felt so proud of himself as he was pronouncing more and more words right.

But today he didn't feel like talking to his Papa much, he was much more curious about what his Daddy was doing upstairs. So, even though he wasn't allowed to go up the stairs alone, he climb up the steps. Since the incident with his Papa a couple months ago, everyone had developed a caution towards their staircases. So, Jongho vividly remembering what he had seen that day, went on all fours to climb up the stairs. When he arrived at the top, he crawled a little further before standing up again and waddling towards his parents' bedroom. The door was leaned in, so he pushed open easily. Jongho remembered little flashy pictures of that room. In that corner his old bed had been, that's what he could remember. The youngest Kim walked over to the next door in the spacy room. "Daddy!" he screamed when he saw his father laying in the bathtub.

"Jongho? How did you come up here?" was Hongjoong's first question. He stirred up. "Oh, Papa is going to be mad Jongie...!" he said.

"Mhm... Jongie big boy!" the kid replied with a proud smile. His big eyes catched the bubbles in the tub his father was sitting in. "Ah-ah! Jongie too! Me too!"

Hongjoong rose his brow for a second, then chuckled. "Here, let Daddy help you out of that then" he said and leaned over the edge a little further and spilled a little bit of the water. Hongjoong helped his son take off his clothes and the lifted the small boy in the warm bubble bath. When Jongho dipped in the water, he clinged onto Hongjoong, getting used to the water. He squeaked when Hongjoong tingled him underwater, playing with him. Water slipped from the edges but the two couldn't care less at the moment.

"Daddy look! Jongie has beard" Jongho put the bubbles on his chin and cheeks.

"Ah?" Hongjoong took a handful of bubbles and smeared them on his own shaved face "Mhm we look so old Jongie" he chuckled.

Meanwhile, Seonghwa was desperately searching for Jongho downstairs. He had noticed that his youngest son wasn't following him around like always. And when he went into the living room to check on him, Jongho hadn't been there. Panicked, the parent ran up the stairs. "Hongjoong!" he yelled while racing to the bathroom "Hongjoong! I can't find Jong-"

Two heads shot to the door, looking at Seonghwa with innocent eyes and bubbles in their faces. "Uhm... I found Jongho" Hongjoong chuckled nervously and immediately wiped off the bubbles in his face. "I- uhm... yeah"

Seonghwa sucked in a deep breath. Oh he was about to snap but Jongho's cute giggles distracted him. "Baba! This is so much fun!" be babbled, played with the water.

Seonghwa's eyes softened and he let out an amused chuckle. "Mhm are you having fun with Daddy? You scared me, ah! Papa was worried where you were" he squated down next to the deep tub and stemmed his elbowa on the edges.

"Jongie is a big boy now, ah? He came up here all by himself" Hongjoong went back to his first position, leaning his head back. Jongho crawled up his chest and made himself comfortable, laying his head on Hongjoong's shoulder. "Tired, big boy?"

"Mhm..."

"Should Papa tuck you in?"

"Nuh-uh... Daddy's better"

~

"Dad! Dad! You  won't belive this!" Yunho said as he came running at his father. Hongjoong greeted him with open arms. "I took the test and it was actually not that hard-!" he cheered and hugged his father tight. "I filled everything out and I had time to check too!"

"Oh Yunho! That's amazing to hear!" Hongjoong replied with a wide smile and lifted his boy.

The twins arrived at the big car of their family just minutes later. "And? How was your test today?" Hongjoong asked and let Yunho down again.

San and Yeosang looked at each other. It was this year that made clear that they didn't share a birthday only, but also their braincell's were shared.

"Uhm..."

"Good. It was good"

-
Hey! How are you?

IT'S THE 24TH YALL IT'S THE 24TH

OUR ATEEZ IS TWO YEARS OLD! THEY AREN'T ROOKIES ANYMORE🥺✊

AHHHHHHHHH
I JUST- AJKAKWNRHCZUVIE

that's it. That's the message.

My break started officially today! I'm one week off school and I don't have any homework too so be prepared for a lot of updates!😌✊

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb