o16

"... and when she was talking on the phone I saw that kitty and followed it. Now I'm here with you" Hyori bit in her sandwich and sipped on her ice tea. "She's mean. She said my Mama is ugly..."

Seonghwa softly stroked her back. He knew what to do, he had to bring the little girl to the police. "I promise you, you will get to your Mama as fast as possible, little bunny"

They finished their little lunch fast and slowly searched for the next police station. By time the girl opened up a little more to Seonghwa, she just liked him. He was so much nicer than that woman. She felt so much more safe now, the woman scared her but for Hyori, Seonghwa seemed to much... Cuter? She found that he really looked like that kitten she had followed and called him Mr. Kitten at times.

~

Seonghwa fidgeted his fingers as he was waiting outside of the room. A police officer was talking to Hyori right now, and to be sure that Seonghwa didn't affect the girls answers, they had separated them for a while. The girl first protested as she was scared the scary woman would take her if Mr. Kitten wasn't there, but gave in with a little sweet talking.

The talk with the police passed easy, Hyori told them everything that had happened to her up until now as detailed as she could.

Turns out, the woman was a jealous affair of Hyori's father. She kidnapped the little girl from her kindergarten and planed to give her back to her mother if Hyori's father agreed to leave his legally wedded wife.

The door opened and the officer brought Hyori out. "We will contact her parents but first we need their details. She doesn't know them so it will take a little time and paperwork. We have the woman's face on camera, she's getting arrested right now. She seems to like you and with your information in our system, I will let her in your hand for now. We will contact you as soon as we get in touch with the parents. You're allowed to leave for now." the officer told Seonghwa and gave him the hand of little Hyori. He went back to work and so, left the two alone.

"Will they find Mama?" Hyori asked, clinged  to Seonghwa's right arm.

"Of course, bunny. They will find her and then everything is going to be okay" he assured. "But that will take a little time... Do you want to do something here?" he asked while they walked out of the police station.

"I'm tired~" she whined, leaning her head against his hand. "I want to sleep"

"Okay bunny... Then I will take you to where I sleep, okay?" Seonghwa asked a little unsure. But the girl agreed and let Seonghwa take her in his arm, so she could nap on his shoulder. While walking, he took out his phone and unmuted it, for the case they called him earlier than he thought.

When he reached his hotel room, he first carefully laid down sleeping Hyori before he took off to the bathroom to get changed. All the action got him a little sweaty, so he rinsed out the sweat and changed in new clothes. When he came back, the girl was still peacefully napping on his bed, and seeing her being so at peace, made him feel at ease too.

Seonghwa decided to spent a little time on his phone, then got a call from Hongjoong. He went outside on the little balcony before picking up the video call.

"Ahh, hello beautiful" Hongjoong greeted smiling big.

Seonghwa waved a back, returning his warm smile. "You're flirty already, I see. What's wrong?" he chuckled.

"Nothing is wrong! Can't I just show my love for you?" Hongjoong responded, rolling his eyes. "okay I'm honest, we need a new washing machine... Looks like one of the kids put too much clothes in it and I didn't check before turning it on... The washing room is under water..."