o48

"No one's gonna know"

"They gonna know"

"no, now stop trying to cover it up, if we ignore it, it doesn't even fall out"

Seonghwa slapped Hongjoong's shoulder. "All because of you! You just had to, didn't you?"

"Yes" the other simply responded, totally unbothered. He didn't feel sorry at all, he was amused how all flushed Seonghwa was. "Come on, it's not like anyone is going to see that. The pictures are for our family photo album" he added and turned back to watching his kids getting their photos done.

"Okay how about... Yunho, you sit in that big blue cube, then you twins, one sits on the next bigger one, and so go on. And Jongho sits on the floor, like this" the photographer aligned the kids in a row, so that Yeosang was practically sitting between Yunho's legs, and Mingi then between San's legs and so on. "Okay, now give me a big smile... Yes like that" taking pictures like that of the kids wasn't hard, they were mostly pretty photogenic and easy to work with. Their photographer was always the same one, so they knew each other and it made the work so much easier and faster. "I've taken pictures of so many families, but when I say there is no ugly gene in this family, damn i mean it"

Seonghwa chuckled. "of course, they're my kids after all!"

"You're talking as if I didn't take part in making-" Seonghwa shoved his elbow in Hongjoong's side, cutting him off. "ow. You do hate me, don't you?"

"so much"

"Okay, now let me take a family picture" Bokyun, or B, said and waved the two parents to the scene. "I think we should take one in the same pose as last year and then let's see what we can do" they said, getting in position. So did Hongjoong and Seonghwa, each of them sitting on each end of a bench. The kids lined up, San sitting next to his Papa, while Jongho took his seat on his lap. Right next to San was Wooyoung sitting on a cube in front of the bench, behind him Yeosang and Yunho. On the other side, Hongjoong and next to him on another cube Mingi. Over the time, they varied the positions and formations a little, getting all possible pictures. At some point Jongho was fed up with looking cute and annoyed by the whole scenery that he stood up and run around with Wooyoung and Mingi instead. B tried to catch the natural moments the best they could. Jongho didn't make it difficult for him, the baby was curious about the high-tech camera so they were able to catch some funny and cute pictures of the little ones.

"Then, for last, do you want some pictures of you two alone?" B asked the couple, while they took a new card for the camera.

"Oh no that's not neces-"

"Yeah! Yes!" Hongjoong said instead pulling Seonghwa in front of the camera again. "Stop being so camera shy, show off that gorgeous ass your yours!" he laughed, meaning every word.

Seonghwa gasped at his choice of words. "Ah, language!"

"Ah, come on Seonghwa, stop being so stiff at the shooting, he's right" B said, setting his camera. "show off that gorgeous ass!"

With a little time Seonghwa warmed up to the solo shooting with Hongjoong. Maybe they warmed up a little too much though. As the professional took the pictures they could literally grasp the tension between the couple which they tried to capture in the photos. Judging by the light hickeys on Seonghwa's neck the tension was built up by something unfinished, their poses did reflect that. They would only realize it on the finished pictures.

~

"Papa~" San snuggled onto Seonghwa's lap.

The father hold the little boy in place, smiling wide. "San~" he replied bobbing his little nose.

"Can you... Can you show me how to do braids? Please ~" the little one begged, convincing his father with his big pleading eyes. "Sangie and I want to do them by ourselves"

Seonghwa couldn't but coo, this was too sweet for him. "Of course, baby, let me show you two" he said. Yeosang sat next to them, listening carefully too. Seonghwa took longer strands of his own hair, parting them in three sections. "First, we need to part them, like this" he explained and waited until the twins were ready to continue "Then you're going to bring the strand on side between the two others. And not the one in the other side. Just keep doing that and then... You have this" Seonghwa showed the thin braid in his hand.

The twins looked at each other for a second, then looked at their a little messy braids, that somehow didn't look a little bit like the one their dater had made. "uhg.. Like this?"

"Mhm, I little like that. You have to always use all three of them, not only twist two" Seonghwa explained, braiding another one to demonstrate how it was done.

The three did a couple more examples, which ended up pretty well. Just as they were about to finish, someone got curious about what they were doing and just had to be a part of it too.

"Ah! Me too! Me too!" the younger yelled, running up to his twin brothers and father. He shoved San off of his father's lap just to climb up there himself. "Wooyoung too!"

"Hey! I was sitting there!"

"not anymore"

"you're mean..."

-
Hello, how are you?

I don't know why, but I woke up at 4am again and finished writing this but sees like I forgot to update😂

For some reason my body thought yeah, let's wake her up at 4am, make her write and then pass out until 8am... 😃

Anyway, so I'm probably staying at home tomorrow too so stay tuned for another chapter tonight, would make three chaps in two days, yall are getting spoiled😌

Ahh... Yes I always want to say so much but when I'm writing the notes I forget everything and remember afterwards it's so annoying...

Lemme ask you, what's your favorite ateez era?

Mine is Wonderland and Answer. Not only did they snatch my wig with the title songs, their outfits were... chef's kiss Wonderland Seonghwa was a fvcking fever dream like

I became an atiny the day the mv got released and to this day I am thankful for my yt recommendations😌✊

Funny fact about be becoming an atiny, I was scrolling through yt and came across the wonderland mv and on the thumbnail was hwas handsome ass face and I thought, yeah. Yeah I'm gonna watch that. That right there👀👀

Anyways

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb