164

"I'm picking you up from work."

"You don't have to, I'll get a ride."

Hongjoong chuckled and looked into the mirror before passing the car. His husband's excuses spoken over the stereo of his car overtoned the noise of the road. "Hwa I'm picking you up, end of discussion."

"Excuse me how are you talking to me- I dare you show up today! You-"

"You make it hard to go on a surprise date, Hwa," Hongjoong sighed and took the next road off the highway. "I booked a table at a restaurant and brought the kids to Yonghwan. They're gone for the weekend."

Seonghwa's cheeks reddened and he tipped his lips. "Date you say?"

"Ah so now you're all shy?" The younger chuckled and shook his head at himself. "It's fancy, we'll drive home before if you want."

Seonghwa giggled cutely and pitched his voice a little high. "Aw, Joongie, you're the love of my life~" he said quietly, looking around that noone heard him talk. His lips in a small smile, he stood from one foot onto the other. "I love you~"

"Mhm, love you too," Hongjoong replied briefly, a stupid grin on his lips. "I'll be there in like five minutes. Is it okey to get on set or should I wait in the car?"

The elder looked around shrugged his shoulders. "Mhm... Looks like we're mostly done here, I'd say it's fine. I'm going to talk to the staff and tell them you're coming here just so they're informed."

"Great, see you"

~

Seonghwa fixated the wallet fallen on the ground, looked left, looked right, and walked up to it in two big steps. He picked it up and hid it in his ripped coat, looked behind himself before he ran off the road, into a side way.

"Cut!" the director yelled.

Seonghwa stuck his head out of the makeshift side way, "done fine?" he asked and walked out of his hideout. The ragged clothes hung heavy on him and didn't warm him at all. Staff brought him a blanket to throw over his shoulders and a hand heading pad.

"Just fine, Seonghwa," the director said and waved him to come watch himself on the screen. "I'd say we film one last scene and call it a day then," the elderly man suggested and looked around for any signs of protest. He would have wondered if there would have been disagreement with his words.

The young girl and main lead, Ryujin was brought onto the new setting. She also was wrapped in a blanket and held a heating pad between her delicate hands. A shy smile was put on her face when she spotted the elderly man and approached him to briefly go over the scene. Interacting with Seonghwa fell easy to her, just like his role in the movie, he put a lot of effort into helping her out and making things easy for her.

"Three minutes," someone yelled.

Seonghwa patted Ryujin's shoulder and smiled. "Last one for today, you will do great," he said before going to his own spot 'outside' of the small cottage.

The set was silenced, the light adjusted and the camera rolled.

~

"Ah! Mr. Kim," someone yelled over the place. Hongjoong looked around and spotted a short lady running at him with her hand raised. "Follow me, I'll bring to to the right set. Seonghwa told me to pick you up."

"Ah, sure," Hongjoong replied and followed the lady through the maze like set-ups. They turned a million corners and passed thousands of doors until the lady moved aside and hushed him.

"They're filming right now."

Hongjoong had seen his husband act on the screen a million times; he had binge-watched every appearance. Yet he had only been on set a few times.

"You stole this!"

"Don't be stupid, child! How do you think you will get the money for your mother?"

A proud smile flashed over his lips as he watched Seonghwa act so naturally, so concentrated. He didn't know what this was about, where this should go, yet the momentary scene seemed like cut out of the past. The costume, the lighting, the setting and fall of tone in their words; he would have believed it.

~

"Where are we going?" Seonghwa asked as he stood in front of his closet.

"Can't I keep this as a surprise at least?" Hongjoong replied and sat on the bed. "It's a fancy restaurant in Seoul, skyscraper, top floor."

The elder tipped his lips and looked around his clothes. "Is it sparkly-dress fancy or net-undershirt and corset fancy?"

Hongjoong rose his brows at the question. "Uhm- I can't say that but the after event would be corset and nothing else-fancy if I can choose that-"

"Dress pants and satin shirt it is," the elder decided and shook his head at his husband. "That's why you shipped the kids over to Yonghwan, isn't it?"

"Yes," Hongjoong admitted with no shame and laid back on the bed as the elder got dressed. "If you ask me, it's been too long and I've been horny enough."

"Oh so it's about you?"

"You only say that to tease me because you know that's not what I mean," Hongjoong gave back rising his arms in protest. "I'm not going to spoil the whole schedule, not even if you blackmailed me."

Seonghwa freshened up his make up and changes his accessoires with a smug smile. He opened the top drawer and pulled out his diamond choker and the matching bracelet. "Blackmail? How cruel do you think I am?"

"Very. You put salt in my coffee when I forget to empty the dishwasher."

"I told you to do it a million times!"

A giggle left the younger's lips as he stood up and walked towards his husband. He slung his arms around his waist and held him close, smiling at him through the mirror. "And I love all your cruelties," he chuckled and kissed the elder's cheek. Hongjoong appreciated the view of Seonghwa; excitement shone in his eyes that twinkled like a galaxy full of stars.

"You chose it, you should love it," Seonghwa gave back sassily, nudging the other's side.

"Oh I will until the end of time."

~

Ahhhahahaha a

A little seongjoong here

Yaaaaaaalllll

Winter break is over, on Monday I gave school again :')

Istg I'm not prepared at all-

I should have gone working who needs Abitur🤠

How's the new year going?

Any like things you want to change this year? Do this year?

Idk I wanna firstly say alive lol

Second, idk be more social I guess, I'm so bad at keeping up friendships bahahah

Ahhh well let's see how this year goes.

Stay healthy and safe!

-gul