o78

"... Who aunt Hyerin?" Jongho whispered to Wooyoung as they were building a city in their living room. Their Papa had announced that their aunt would come to visit later that day but unfortunately the youngest couldn't imagine who exactly would come. He knew auntie Yongsun, unctie Sora, their new friend Chaewon and auntie Choi.

Wooyoung was just as clueless. He hadn't hear of an aunt Hyerin either. "I don't know... You want to ask Daddy?" he gave back but the younger shook his head. He felt dumb for not knowing. "... Should we ask Yuyu? He knows everything" he then suggested and earned a nod from the younger. Wooyoung helped Jongho on his feet and carefully guided him up the stairs. He didn't bother knocking, just barged into his brothers room.

Yunho was reading his comic in his bed again, he was alone in the room. "Ah? What's wrong? Why do you look so confused?"

"We need to ask you something" Wooyoung said and closed the door behind him and Jongho. He helped the youngest climb the bed and then climbed it himself.

"Who aunt Hyerin?" Jongho asked again and looked at the oldest with big eyes.

The older scratched his neck. "Mingi asked too earlier. Let me show you who" he said and walked out of the room to the comode in the hallway. As Seonghwa loved to keep every moment a memory by taking pictures, they had lots of photo albums at home. Their Dad was a little different, whole Seonghwa had tons of pictures from his youth, Hongjoong had collectively ten pictures taken before he had met his husband. After that Seonghwa had forced him more or less to take pictures anyway. These ten pictures were kept in an envelope at the bottom, under all the albums. Yunho knew that, he and Yeosang liked to look at the pictures a lot.

He came back to his two youngest brothers with the envelope in his hand and closed the door. The pictures were pretty old and their father wasn't a fan of looking at them or taking them out of that envelope, so he didn't want to get caught doing exactly that. Yunho carefully picked out a picture and laid it in front of the youngers. "This is Dad's family" he said and pointed at the small family portrait. "This is Dad, they are Dad's parents, and there are Dad's sisters"

"Woah, Daddy has a lot of sisters... I didn't know..." Wooyoung marked by and looked at the photo. He could tell the young man in the middle must be his father as he was the only male, except his grandfather.

"Dad has four sisters. This is the oldest, Hyeja, this is Hyebin, Hyemi and this is the youngest, Hyerin" he told.

"Aunt Hyerin so small?" Jongho pointed out.

"the picture is really really old. Dad is six-seven years older than aunt Hyerin. That's like Jongie and me. Dad is between Hyebin and Hyemi, I met them once... Papa told me that Hyeja went on a long~ trip around the world, that's why I never met her"

"Why haven't we met them too?"

Yunho pressed his lips together and shrugged his shoulders. "Mhm... I think Dad and his family had a big fight, I can't remember him talking much to them at any time" he replied and put the photo away. While, the others in the envelope fell out and Wooyoung and Jongho took a closer look.

It was their first time seeing their father as a kid. "But Daddy looks happy here" Wooyoung pointed at a picture of a older girl and their father playing at the beach.

"I don't know why they don't talk... I'm sure Dad was happy. Who wouldn't be happy with so many siblings? I am happy with mine" Yunho ruffled Wooyoung's hair "but I need to bring them back now" he took the photos and dissappeared out the room again.

"If Daddy not love his sisters and parents... Will daddy not love us too?" Jongho asked with pouted lips and knitted brows.

"Nah... No, Daddy would never"