o47

""Mama Bear Hwa did it again"" Hongjoong read out loud laughing as his eyes flew over the various posts about his husband. He had gotten a little loud during his lovely conversation with two other parents at the kindergarten and it made its way to the media again. "Look, this time they took their time to understand why you snapped" he added.

Seonghwa scoffed. He was still a little mad about the incident a couple days ago. "the disrespect and audacity" he said, furiously making dinner. "Oh he did it for the money" he mimicked "jokes on you, I married an unemployed man and was the only one with income for years!" he replied to himself, cutting the onion just a little to fast. "tsk, he wouldn't even be there where he is without me. The audacity-!"

Hongjoong, concerned Seonghwa would accidently stab someone with the kitchen knife, took said utensil out of his hand, cutting the rest by himself. "Of course" he replied, sending kisses at his husband "without you I wouldn't have kept going" he added, finishing the cutting of vegetables. "I got an email back from the photographer, by the way" Hongjoong said, continuing cooking. "He said he has time this weekend, at around five"

"That fast? Last year it took them years to answer back... Ah, then I have to move plans for this week" Seonghwa said, sighing. "Yunho wanted to go over to a friend from school and Mingi and Wooyoung had a play date planned with some kids from kindergarten"

"I'm sure we can postpone them for the weekend after... I don't want to miss this time, or else they are going to let us wait for months again" Hongjoong responded, finally turning on the stove.

~

"Wooyoung please"

"Nuh-uh"

"Baby, look we have an appointment in two hours and I have to get ready myself, come on" Seonghwa tried again, stlyed his hair to the side nearly but the younger wasn't having it today. He took his hands and ruffled through his hair, making it stand up in every possible direction again. His father took a deep breath. Oh he was going to be the end of him. "Joong, you handle that, I've been trying for thirty minutes. No, I don't have the strength anymore" he said, shoving his husband towards the stubborn kids. Instead he checked the others, his mood lifting again as he saw that Yunho, Mingi and Jongho were ready already. He found San and Yeosang in their room, San's hair knotted in a hair tie. "Oh, baby, what happened here" Seonghwa tried to get the hair tie out of San's hair. The younger twin whined, it hurt.

"San and I wanted to try these... Braids but I cant braid nor can he..." Yeosang explained shyly. He had seen a lot of girls at his school who came to school with different kinds of braids. Now, that his and his twin's hair was a little longer, they tried to do them by themselves. It didn't end good.

"Ah baby" on Seonghwa's lips rested a little smile. "You could have just asked me. So, your hair isn't long enough for long braids like the ones you see at school often. But I think I can make two little ones at the side and comb them together" the father guided the twins to the bathroom, seating one in the sink, so he could braid easier. For both of them, he french-braided two strands and combed them behind their head. "Is this fine?" he asked as the boys looked at themselves in the mirror.

"Woahh, Sangie ! You look like a princess" San said, playing with his brothers hair. He liked the plain braids in his hair.

"Thank you Papa!" Yeosang hugged his father, then went on to get dressed, San followed his example.

Assuming he could finally start getting ready himself, Seonghwa went into his own bedroom, pulling out an l outfit to wear for the family photo. He  had decided on a white dress shirt with beige pants, liked how light the outfit looked. He took out the watch he had gotten from Hongjoong, he only wore it to special occasions. At last the parted his hair, brushing it back a little bit.

"You ready?-" Hongjoong set foot into the bedroom, stopping in his task to admire the beauty in front of him. "you are I see" he approached his husband, a little satisfied grin on his lips. Hongjoong gripped the collar of Seonghwa's dress shirt, opening two buttons.

"What are you-"

"Shush. Let me" he interrupted and went on with his ideas. Hongjoong rolled up the sleeves too, then turned to their drawers, searching in Seonghwa's accessories. In the back, he found a thin black choker you had to tie around the neck. Satisfied by what he had between his fingers, he put it on, tying it tightly around Seonghwa's neck. He loved to dress his husband just like he loved to undress him. "Much better"

"You didn't have to make it that tight" Seonghwa commented, lifting his hands to loosen the choker a little bit.

But Hongjoong was faster to grip the rest of the strands, pulling at them a little. "Nu-nu-nuh" he said "I thought you liked it tight" he flashed his husband a seducing wink.

For a moment Seonghwa fell for it, for a moment he forgot that they were going to be late for their appointment with the photographer, but the older got himself together fast enough. Eyerollying, he slapped away Hongjoong's hands. "We're going to be late because of your games" he scoffed, tried to push him out of his way.

Hongjoong was stubborn today, he wouldn't let loose before he hadn't gotten what he wanted. So, he pulled again, bringing Seonghwas neck down to his hight. "We have twenty minutes spare... Why don't we play my little games, mhm~?" he purred, debated if he wanted to risk a little kiss on the soft skin of his neck. It would be a shame if there was nothing but the choker decorating his husband's neck, wouldn't it?

"... You're unbelievable"

-
Heeeyyy how yall doing?

I'm fricking sick. Like sick sick. I wanted to update yesterday but my brain couldn't form one logical sentence 💀

So, I tried to make this instead. Maybe I will update later today again, but a shorter chapter, let's see

Ahhh... Remember when I told yall about the palm reader thing about seonghwa? Now my tl is full of posts about this being his first life🥺🥺 they make me wanna cry like-
Thai would mean we're one of the first to love him like- hhhhhhhhhhhh 🥺🥺 tHeSe pOsTs mAkE mE sO sAAaadD nO oNe tOuCh mEeeee-

So, back to something else, thank you for your uplifting words to my last note. I can't put my gratefulness in words here.

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb