o82

Seonghwa stirred awake from his sleep when he noticed the cold surrounding him. Confused, he blinked a couple times before being able to keep his eyes open. Intuitively, his hand grabbed to his left side, searching for Hongjoong but when his hand grabbed into nothing, his upper body shot up. The left bedside was empty and cold. His eyes searched for his phone to check the clock. Outside it was still dark, why was the bedside empty and already cold? Worried the man gathered his slippers and shuffled out of his bedroom. He saw faint light coming from downstairs, probably the kitchen judging by how far away it seemed to be. When Seonghwa walked down the hall to the kitchen, he passed the living room and stopped. He lit the dimmed lights, just to reveal the two Kim siblings sleeping on the couch, one from the left end, the other from the right. In front of them on the coffee table two finished bowls, the smell giving away it was ramyeon. Seonghwa was to sleep drunk and confused to even question why his sister-in-law was sleeping in his living room and Hongjoong on the other side of her, so he just put away the bowls and instinktivly cleaned the rests in the kitchen. He shuffled back into the living room and sighed. They hadn't even pull out the blanket. Seonghwa shook his head at his husband's skills of being a host and grabbed the next blanket to cover both of the siblings. It was too early in the morning to ask any type of questions, he would get his chance to do that later. So, he went back upstairs, checked on the kids, and then went to bed himself.

~

The breakfast table was loud. The kids were all so excited that their out had stayed night and that they had just a little more time to get to know her.

Hyerin, who had changed into more comfortable clothes of her brother after a shower, felt a little too overwhelmed by the excitement her nephews showered her with.

Meanwhile, on the other edge of the table, Seonghwa as shooting daggers at his husband. Since they had woken up, Hongjoong had talked his way out of any questions. Though, he knew he had to do a little explaining but he wasn't ready to talk about it so early and especially not at the table. "What happened last night?" the older asked quietly and casually ate his breakfast.

Hongjoong pressed his lips together. "Can er just talk about it later? I promise there is reason"

"There better be" Seonghwa gave back shortly and looked over to Hyerin. Something in her gestures and aura was different, he just couldn't point it right. The girl looked so pale and fragile, though she had eaten enough - he had observed that. Now, thinking further, Seonghwa remembered her state the night before when she had left. Then too he had a foul feeling, now again. There was only one piece missing in his picture and he didn't know if he wanted to find it.

~

"Auntie! Can can can I show you my dolls?" San asked excitedly jumping up and down while holding into Hyerin's hand. "I have a lot and they are so pretty!" he added and pulled her softly towards the stairs.

Unsure, Hyerin sent a glance over to Seonghwa, wordlessly asking for permission to go upstairs. Seonghwa, waved it away. "Of course, of course, you don't have to ask!" he gave back and gave her a assuring smile. As a response, she nodded grateful and let herself get pulled by the boy.

"Mhm! Then I want to show you my comics too!"

"Ah-! Wait for me~ Jongie too!"

For the moment, peace spread around the couple. Seonghwa took in a sharp breath and turned his head to Hongjoong who was already scratching the back of his head.

"It was... Intense. I can't even tell you what happened I can't even believe myself what happened"

~

"Hongjoong its fine!" she persisted and shoved her brother away from her. "It's okay, I can go home alone. It's literally an hour by train, you can't drive me"

"Then one and a half hour by car that's fine too!"

"I'm not fifteen anymore-"

"but-"

While the siblings were fighting, San glanced over to Yeosang, then poked his shoulders. "Would you drive me one and a half hours to my home and then drive back?" he asked curiously.

Yeosang first made a face, then looked around himself before nodding with pressed lips. A wide and happy smile spread over San's face and his eyes shimmered when he turned his head back to the front. "I would do too, Sangie~" he gave back and didn't bother hiding his little boost of joy. "Did you know, Chulsoo and his sister don't like each other?" he than said "I couldn't imagine not liking you and Yuyu and Mingi and Wooyoungie and Jongie..."

"mhm, you ok" Yeosang replied and huffed away the genuine smile on his lips.

San giggled "Mhm... I love you too~" the boy wrapped his arms around his brother and snuggled him tight, much to the others displeasure. Yeosang whined and shifted but San didn't show the interest in letting go soon.

Mingi looked over to his brothers more or less willingly cuddling. He pouted lips and turned to Yunho. "Will you do that too?" he asked.

"Do what?" Yunho asked confused.

"Mhm... Drive long like Daddy wants to drive auntie home" Mingi explained and crossed his short arms in front of his chest. "would you?"

"Of course I would!" Yunho replied and chuckled while ruffling the shorter's hair. "silly, are you jealous of San and Sangie? Is that why you're asking?"

"mhm... nO" the younger replied and turned away caught in a lie. His voice had cracked and he knew he had just given himself away.

"no, of course not" Yunho laughed and gave his brother a little, but satisfying hug.

"tsk, never~"

-
Hey! How are you doing?

So it's still the 17th for me, so happy birthday to every atiny!
I hope all of you are doing well! Did you eat enough? Drank enough? Stay hydrated folks, shit's important

Ahh school got my ass bad but I got have any exams or tests for this week anymore! I took my German exam today and let's say I ✨fucked✨ up bad😗

Let's see, I like my German teacher and she's actually nice, maybe I can talk her into letting me retake it because she knows I'm not that bad during lessons💀

Lol so I got asked what personality type I am and the last time I took the test I got like intj, which was a couple years ago so I retook it just to see if toxic people and ✨sad lady hours✨ changed my way of thinking.

Looks like I'm an infj now and I don't know how that happened but oh well

I hope you are well, really I hope so. Sometimes it's fine to feel sad and on edge, it's fine because it will be better soon. You will feel so much stronger then, just wait, it doesn't last forever.

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb