o43

Tiredly, Seonghwa turned on the couch, not being able to find a comfortable position to sleep in. It was Friday evening again, meaning he was drenched out. The week wringed out all the energy, now it was finally weekend and he could get his full sleep.

It wasn't late, they had just finished dinner and now where watching a movie together in the living room, just like every other Friday evening. Normally, the movie would end at 9pm and the parents would tuck in the kids and enjoy a little alone time afterwards. But until then was still a whole hour and Seonghwa couldn't take it. He craved his warm bed, with the thick and comfortable mattress and his soft pillow, his perfectly weightened blanked. Yes, the father was dead tired. "Ah~ I think I'm going to go to bed" he yawned, sitting up from where he was laying.

"But the movie isn't over yet" Yeosang pouted, turning to his Papa.

Seonghwa hold the boys cheeks. "I'm sorry baby, I promise I will watch a movie with you tomorrow but Papa is really tired today" he replied, his eyes wandering over the living room "And I think Mingi and Jongho are pretty tired too" he chuckled softly as he saw the two curled up together sleeping already.

Hongjoong chuckled, standing up so he could pick up Mingo from where he was sleeping. The boy stirred awake for a second but continued sleeping on his father's shoulder the second. While he carried him up, Seonghwa followed with Jongho on his arm.

They had three children's rooms now, they had renovated the one down the corridor for Jongho. Now, the roommates changed too, now Jongho and Mingi were sharing a room, Wooyoung and Yunho shared and San and Yeosang kept their own room, with way more space now.

The parents tucked in the two, flicked on the nightlight and left the room. Seonghwa leaned on Hongjoong, nearly falling asleep while standing. The younger stifled a laugh. "Want me to tuck you in too?" As a response, his husband slung his arms around his neck, nodding seriously. "Big baby" he chuckled, picked up his husband with little effort and walked down the hall to their own bed room.

As soon as Seonghwa's back hit the mattress, he groaned loud. Just now he realized everything hurt. "I'm so tired... Ahh, everything hurts. I'm never going to visit all parents day appointments in a week again"

"I told you that I could go too, love" Hongjoong replied, softly massaging his husband "but you insisted... You have to listen to me sometimes too, ah?"

Seonghwa couldn't respond anymore, he was too sleepy to argue on that. He made himself comfortable, laying on his stomach. He held Hongjoong's hand before he could leave. "As soon as the kids are sleeping, come too. No all-nighter. I don't like sleeping alone" he mumbled, words a little muffled by his pillow.

"Of course" Hongjoong replied, kissed his forehead and left the room, heading downstairs.

~

8.30pm, he read on the clock. Looking around he saw his kids all sleeping. Woo young even drooling a little on Yeosang's pajama top as he was semi laying on him. "This week has been hard on you too I see" he quietly chuckled, one by one taking them to their rooms.

"Daddy?" Yunho mumbled confused. He was the last Hongjoong had to tuck in.

"Sleep, big boy. It's late. Daddy's taking you to bed" he said, softly caressing the boy's hair. Yunho was to sleepy to say anything back at the moment so he leaned back on his father's shoulder while he carried him up to his room. Hongjoong laid down his son, covered him with his blanket. Yunho pulled the blanked up just under his chin. "Goodnight kiss" he demanded, eyes still closed while he showed his red puffy cheek.

Cooing, Hongjoong leaned down and pressed a little kiss on the boy's cheek. "Goodnight, big boy" he wished before leaving the bedroom. His eyes wandered to the clock, 8.45pm. He played with the thought of recording his announcement now. He wasn't really tired and the kids were sleeping, so no one would come in the room screaming and chasing the other in a red cape for five minutes straight while he was on a livestream. Not that that had happened.