o42

"No, I think it's a good idea" Hongjoong argued "everything is over, we won the trial, everything is sorted out and I want to announce that I will start preparing projects after a year of rest"

"I don't know if they will like that come on, we have caused enough messes these past months... Don't drag me in this!" his manager pleaded but deep down he knew the other would do as he pleased anyway. He sighed. "You're going to do everything how you want it anyway, aren't you?"
A wide grin flashed over Hongjoong's face. "Of course... Okay, I got your back"

"You're the best!"

"Yah, now we the best? I swear you cost me every bit of patience"

"Aw~"

~

"Ah ? You shaved?" Seonghwa lifted his brows as he put back the groceries he had just bought. He had newly gotten used to Hongjoong letting his beard grow out.

"Yeah, I thought it was a little spikey" he replied, helping him to get the chore done faster. "I talked with my manager today" he started, putting away the yogurt "I told him that I wanted to announce the end of my rest this weekend. He was... Totally supportive of that idea" he chuckled.

"you're going to drive him mad" Seonghwa sighed, shaking his head. "I assume you argued until he gave up and you got what you wanted?"

"Huh? We never argue!" Hongjoong laughed, putting on a play "I thought of announcing it by a live. After a year of rest I plan on reflecting on it a little bit and explain the last few months... Then I think it's time to announce that I want to come back" he added carefully.

Seonghwa stopped what he was doing for a second, thinking if he liked the plan his husband had. If he was comfortable with him talking about the past months. "If you have thought it through I don't think I have much to say about it"

"Of course you have!" Hongjoong responded, turning to Seonghwa "I'm going to follow that plan only if you're okay with it"

Seonghwa's eyes fixed themselves on his working hands. Was he okay with it? He didn't know himself. Now thinking, his nightmares had gotten better, he wasn't seeing them every night anymore. He was back to his old physical strength and felt emotionally stronger too. But was he okay with the idea of hundreds of thousands of people knowing about one of this darkest moments? "I need to think about it, we can talk about it tonight" he dodged and continued to fill the cupboards and drawers with the things he had bought.

~

"Yuyu~!" Mingi pleaded.

"I can't, really. Please, let me finish this"

"But yuyuuu~!"

"Mingi, i have a test tomorrow I need to study for it now. I can't play with you" Yunho said, slightly annoyed. It wasn't that he didn't want to play with his brother, he just couldn't right now. A test was waiting for him tomorrow and he needed to finally start studying if he wanted it to be a good grade. But Mingi on the other hand didn't want to let go of his brother. "Ask Yeosang or San to play with you"

Mingi pouted hurt. "Sangie and Sannie are busy too..." he mumbled, letting go of his oldest brother.

"Then ask Jongho or Wooyoung, I'm sure they don't have much to do"

The younger let his head hung low as he quietly left his brother alone, so he could prepare himself for his test. The boy wandered downstairs to find the two younger than him playing, completely in their own world, he didn't feel like interrupting them. So, he went further to the garden, seeing the door open. He spotted his parents in the garden. His Papa was planting new flowers while Hongjoong had his fun with watering the new plants. Well, he more or less 'watered' his husband 'accidentally'.