o95

"It's fine Hwa, really!" Hongjoong assured and buckled the twins in their stroller. He put a blanket over them and made sure they ad it warm, it was pretty cold outside. Fall was making the days chillier, the nights colder. The lying sun outside just played a play of warmth; it was cold, uncomfortably cold. "I only have dance practice today and then a meeting with the team about the next comeback. Until then Yonghwan will be back anyway. Don't worry" 

Seonghwa sighed. "I don't want you to get in trouble..." the older said and watched his husband prepare their kids to take them to his work. "I really can't take them with me though and I couldn't postpone the appointment..." Seonghwa shook his head and planted a kiss on Yunho's head "be polite to everyone, ah?" he told the boy who was holding onto Hongjoong's leg to stand straight. 

"You just worry too much again," Hongjoong said and pulled Seonghwa to his height. He put his hands on his shoulders and gave him a reassuring smile "The boys and I are going to have a lot of fun during dance practice and then Yonghwan is going to watch them while I'm in the meeting. Everything fine" he added and gave his husband a little peck on the lips before slipping on his shoes. "Now you go get ready, and we get going! or else both of us are going to be late"

~

"Oh my! Are that Sannie and Yeosangie?" Yongsun asked as Hongjoong entered the practice room. On the one hand, he was holding Yunho, the other one trying to push the stroller over the doorstep. "Ah, let me help you!" the older woman rushed over and helped her friend out. Instantly, she got a hold of Yunho and kissed the boy's cheeks hello. "Yunnie you get cuter and fuller every time we meet" she chuckled and pinched Yunho's left cheek. The boy knit his brows in displeasure and looked away angrily. Yongsun just lost another chuckle at the little child's behavior and went over to the fresh twins. She had seen them only in pictures, they were so much more precious in real life. "How could you keep them from me for so long?" 

Hongjoong shook his head. "Hello to you too" he sighed "Man since I had kids everyone stopped greeting me for some reason..." he mumbled to himself and took off Yunho's jacket. "Well, I wanted to protect them from their crazy violent aunt as long as possible!" 

Yongsun didn't like his answer and slapped the younger's shoulder. "Yah! Watch what you say to your elders!" she said. Her expression immediately softened when she turned back to the twins. "That's so unfair, Sora already met them..." she sulked.

"Because Sora raided my apartment the day after we came back from the hospital-" Hongjoong said and pulled out a thick blanket from the basket beneath the stroller. He spread it in the corner next to the little couch, so he could set the twins and Yunho there to play. The floor was too dirty and cold, he didn't want them to catch anything. Hongjoong turned to the twins and first got Yeosang out and placed him on the blanket, then San came right after. Hongjoong instructed Yunho to take off his shoes and sit next to his brothers. "Now, Daddy has to practice a little and then Uncle Yonghwan is going to come to play with you, ah?" he explained to Yunho and ruffled his hair. Not that the boy understood much but he was was smart enough to understand that his father would be busy for now.

"He's so smart..." the choreographer said amazed.

"Of course, my sons!"

"Tsk, I remember you not being able to count to eight-"

"Hey! That was once and you tortured me with that one routine!"

~

"Mhm, that's you two in Daddy's old practice room... Before the company moved, you had a little play corner there" Hongjoong told and turned the next page. "And that's your first birthday!" he said and pointed on the double page of birthday pictures. "Ah, your grandparents came to visit that day, just to spoil you two"