102

Carefully, Seonghwa knocked on the bedroom door of his twins. There was a rather rude 'mhm!' from the other side that invited him in. He pushed open the door and stood in the room, the air was thick inside, maybe a little smelly. Mingi had been right, his older siblings maybe did smell just a little bit. "Oh? Where is San?" he asked as he noticed the bedroom was empty except for Yeosang and him.

"Over in Yunho's room they're playing on his console" Yeosang replied and put down his phone.

Seonghwa nodded and approached his son, sat on the edge of the bed. "Why aren't you playing with them?"

Yeosang just shrugged his shoulders and pulled his blanket closer to his body. The boy looked loaded, worried even. So, Seonghwa caringly moved the hair out of his son's face, smiling warmly at him. "Are you mad?" he asked quietly and kept his eyes down.

"What would I be mad about?"

"... The kiss thing" the boy replied and tried to hide his burning cheeks. Oh if anyone from his school saw him now, they would all probably call him names. Oh middle-school was hell on earth, some were still little kids, some weren't and all mixed up with hormones just made it worse.

"Why would I be mad, Yeosang?" Seonghwa laughed and pinched his cheek amused. "Ah~ my boy already has the school under his charms~" he gave back. "As long as you weren't forced, and you didn't force anyone, everything is fine, Yeosang" the parent explained calmly and pulled his boy in his arms. He felt so grown now, so old already. Seonghwa caught himself get carried away by emotions, so he let go fast. "Come, tell me how it happened!"

"Papa no!"

"Aw come on!"

"That's embarrassing!"

~

"Yuyu, I have a question" Mingi asked, climbed out of his to walk over to his brother. The elder pulled out the earphones and sat up straight. "What's sex ?" he asked as he sat down on the other's bed.

"Mingi what the fuck-"

"Ah! I will tell Dad that you use bad words!" the younger replied. "Please! I want to know, we're going to learn it in class next week and the boys in my class are so... Igh about it"

"How about you wait until next week?"

"No, or I'm just going to ask Papa-"

"God please don't do that" Yunho gave back and held his brother before he could jump off his bed. For a moment he had had war flashbacks to the time he had indirectly asked his parents about the so called 'no-no' topic. No, he wouldn't let his brother go through the same fate. "so... When you really like somebody-"

"Yunho I'm not five anymore"

The elder rolled his eyes. "Oh if you're not five anymore why don't you just google it?"

"I tried and porn scares me"

"I-" Yunho choked on his own spit and tried to cough it out. "What were you doing on my phone-"

"Tsk- you left it open it's your fault"

"Don't tell Papa or Dad"

"Why wouldn't I?" Mingi smirked.

In that moment Yunho realized how he had been played by an eleven-year-old. "You little shit planned this-"

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Mingi waved off "But I'll be talking about what you do on your phone with Dad-"

Yunho rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"

"Mhm... Your Nintendo"

"nO"

"Oh right I wanted to tell Dad-"

"Ugh- Take it!" Yunho said and groaned as he searched for his Nintendo in his drawer. "If you tell anyone you're done-" he threatened and gave his younger brother his beloved yellow Nintendo.

Mingi was beaming all over his face in triumph. "You're the best Yuyu!"

"I miss when you were five and ran around in a princess gown. I didn't sign up for this-"

~

"Don't you think it's too silent?" Seonghwa asked as he let himself plump down next to his husband.

"Sh- don't jinx it. There is a football game I can't miss-" Hongjoong gave back and held his finger over Seonghwa's lips as he went through the sports channels.

"I'm fresh out of the military and this is what you're worrying about?" the elder replied and crossed his arms.

Hongjoong tipped his lips and slowly put down the remote "of course, not..." he raid and pressed the record button "I'm just playing, love... How dare you think that about me-"

The elder rose his brow and just turned off the TV completely. He saw Hongjoong biting his lip and surpassing a comment, it made him smirk a little. "Mhm... I don't know but now that it's turned off you can't get distracted anymore, that's no problem anymore" Seonghwa have back innocently smiling.

Hongjoong let go of the breath he was holding in. For a moment, his eyes lingered on the TV, he could have been watching his game now. "God, I love you really much" he pressed between his lips and forced away his eyes from the monitor.

"As you should-" Seonghwa gave back and made his place comfortable on the younger's lap. "I'm touch starved, I need intensive cuddles for at least two weeks"

A laugh rolled over Hongjoong's lips. "Was it that bad?" he asked while wrapping his arms around the elder.

"They made me clean the bathrooms" Seonghwa replied as if that was enough to answer all his questions. "Men are disgusting-"

"Igh bathrooms" Hongjoong have back and remembered memories he thought were gone forever. "But- how can a human being- like- I don't-"

"I don't know and I don't want to ever think of it again"

"... Did you... Did you drop the soap?"

"Yes. Yes and I am traumatized-"

-
Hey😗✌️

This chap is kinda short though but I wanted to do at least one thing today. Somehow, I did nothing. Like really, nothing. Didn't even leave my bed once man it's concerning.

Ahh... Well, how was your day?

Mine was quite plain, as I said, I just didn't do anything.

Hope you have a nice day

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb