o80

Tw|implied suicide

"Hey, Hyerin!" Eunha came up running to catch up with her new seat-neighbor. "Woah, you're walking so fast" she chuckled and put her arm around the shy and quiet girl. "Mhm, I wanted to ask you if you want to go to that new café with me! I heard they have little strawberry cream tarts!" she suggested and made big puppy eyes to convince Hyerin.

"I'm sorry, I don't have time today" the girl gave back, keeping her face down to the ground while walking.

"No problem ! We can go there tomorrow, or the day after... Or whenever you have time!" Eunha replied and didn't let go of the girl. She was eager to ask her out, she wanted to form any kind of relationship with her so much. Eunha had noticed the shy Hyerin the day they had began middle school together. Hyerin had been sitting in the front of the class, right next to the window, while Eunha sat way in the back, same row. Hyerin had fallen out for her, she never really had friends, nor did she try to get any really. She just came to school, did her work and got perfect grades on every kind of test. Now, that they were high school freshmen, Eunha had made it to her duty to get closer to the girl she had been watching from afar.

"Mhm... I let's see then. Bye" Hyerin increased her pace and shook off the arm around her shoulder, was nearly running out of the gate. She didn't have time, her older sister would pick her up and she didn't know how to explain that people talked to her at school.

Over the years, the Kim's had made their reputation. The oldest, Hyeja, had started as such a great student, straight A's on every test and exam, always respectful and polite, she had been the golden student of the school. Unfortunately, something changed during her second year of high school and her reputation dropped as deep as her grades. After her, Hyebin followed, and then Hongjoong, who had a long story of bullying and mostly ditched school for his music, then Hyemi, she had beaten up a teacher that had harassed another student. But no-one believed her so she too, was another foul Kim sprout. With her siblings leaving that legacy, Hyerin hadn't even tried to make friends. More likely she tried to be as invisible as possible, everything was so much easier when no-one noticed that you were there.

"Yah! Rin!" Hyeja yelled and drew her little sisters attention to herself. "Come on! It's getting dark already!"

The two siblings walked through the streets, Hyeja directing them towards her brothers apartment. As their parents weren't at home, and her other two sisters were studying abroad, she didn't want to leave the youngest alone in the apartment. Hyeja had work to do, and Rin was too young to know.

"hmm... Doesn't Joongje and Uncle Hwa live here?" Hyerin asked and looked up the tall apartment building. "Why aren't we going home? I need to do a lot of home work..."

"I have work and no-one is at home. It's fine, I told Hongjoong, that you're coming" Hyeja hushed the teenager inside the building.

"Aren't you coming up too? Just to say hello?... Seonghwa isn't a bad person, Ja" Hyerin said and looked back at her sister. She knew that her brothers husband wasn't treated the best, she had never thought of him as a bad person. He wasn't. Seonghwa would help her out with so many things and made her school life just a little easier. And she could play with her nephew. She adored the baby so much. He was a crawling ball of fluff.

"No I-"

"Ahh... Jaja~" a man said from the background, stepped into the faint light of the streetlight. "ahh... Who is young beauty there?" the man smirked.

"Fuck off, I will call the cops on you!" Hyeja gave back and pushed her little sister into the building. "I will pick you up. Don't go home alone. Wait for me." she said and turned her back on Rin.