o97

"Okay, I will let you have this little sleepover thing... But I will check up on you later and if you're not sleeping, everyone goes to their own room" Hongjoong said and flipped on the fairy lights and closed the curtains.

His kids had build a whole sleep-in-castle with pillows and blankets in the middle of the room, between Yunho's and Mingi's beds. It looked cozy and comfortable, fluffy and warm. The brothers had lined up jn the wide prepared bed and looked up at their father.

"mhm! We will go sleep early!" Yunho promised and nodded his head. He grabbed his pillow and hugged it, resting his head on it. Hongjoong gave every one of them a goodnight kiss in the forehead and left the room to go take his shower. As soon as the door closed behind the father, all eyes landed on Yunho.

"Come on! Me first, me first!" Wooyoung said excitedly and snuggled in his brother's lap. Everyone got comfortable in a corner, watching the oldest brother think about what he could tell them.

"Mhm... Oh! I remember when..."

~

"Again?" Yunho exclaimed when Hongjoong tried to explain that they were awaiting another sibling. The five year old looked at his hands and started counting. "Woah, four... Four siblings..."

"Don't you want any more siblings, Yunho?" Seonghwa asked as he joined them with Mingi on his arm.

"No... Not like that..." Yunho said and looked at his currently youngest brother. Mingi was getting two this year, just like Yunho walking had kicked in earlier. So, when Seonghwa set him down on the living room carpet, he put his little butt high and stood up to waddle towards Yunho. The younger held onto hsi brother for dear life, walking was one thing, standing still on one point another. "... But you promise that you still love me?" he said and looked up to his parents with his big bubbly eyes.

Pure horror spread over Hongjoong's face. "Hey, Yunho, of course we love you" he said and kneeled to his son's level. "Why would you think that we won't?"

Yunho shrugged his shoulders. "I'm kindergarten, when something is very old, the teacher gets a new one that's prettier" he said and puffed his lips a little. He looked back at Mingi and poked the boy's cheeks; they were glowing in a light rosé color.

"Baby no..." Seonghwa lowered himself in the carpet next to the three and sat down. He slung his arm around the boy and pressed a dear kiss on his and Mingi's head. "Daddy and I love Sannie, Yeosangie and little Mingi just as much as we love you. You're our little angel.." he said "don't think anything will make us love you less. This goes for you and all your siblings... Baby, why didn't you tell us, that you felt like that?"

"Because Minmin is really cute..." Yunho replied and held the boy's cheeks. He then shrugged his shoulders and looked over to his Papa, pressed a kiss on his cheek. He then nodded with his usual bright smile. "mhm, another is okay"

~

"Could you stop crying for a second?" Hongjoong laughed.

"San just kissed my bump because he felt the kick. I am not okay-" Seonghwa gave back and wiped away a tear. He looked over to his husband recklessly laughing at him and pouted. "His little hands were just- Hongjoong-" he cried and made grabby hands at the younger.

"Ah yes, there there my giant baby" Hongjoong chuckled and went on to hold his husband. The day of delivery was nearing and Seonghwa's mood started to swing again, he was getting emotional and irrational again. But after experiencing his last pregnancy, Hongjoong was thankful for how smooth this one went. As until now he didn't have to publicly apologize for Seonghwa verbally beating up a dude in the groceries store. He didn't dare to speak that out though, the fear of jinxing himself was too high. Hongjoong chuckled away fhaf thought and laid his hand on Seonghwa's bump.  He felt it so, soft kicks here and there. "Another energetic one, huh?" he commented and kissed Seonghwa's crown.