155

Conversation rose in the dining room as Seonghwa brought the pots to the table. He set them in the middle and in reach of everyone, then made his way to his seat. He passed Mingi, who he caressed on the head with a smile. "your hair is getting pretty long," he pointed out, combing it behind his ear to keep it out of the food. "don't you want to cut it?"

The boy brought his clean hand to his hair, twirled a strand between his fingers. "Mhm... I like it like that," he said with a boxy smile.

"Then you should start tying them up while eating, you'll get food in your hair," Seonghwa chuckled and pulled off a hair tie from his wrist to bind his son's hair in a little sprout on his head. The elder sat on his seat between San and Yunho, across from his husband.

"So... What's the plan for this week?" Wooyoung asked as he stuffed his mouth with dinner.

Hongjoong hummed, swallowed his bite fast before he spoke, "Around the end of this month, there is a spring celebration planned at the company."

"Cloud it be that you all just want a reason to get drunk?" Yunho laughed and eyed his father from across the table. "You throw these get-togethers once every three months... At least"

"Hey!" Hongjoong protested, playing himself more dramatic than needed, "every party involved has their fun!"

"And I have the greatest, bringing you home before you get too comfortable, mhm?" Seonghwa chimed in, chuckling amused.

"Are you all ganging up on me-"

"Yes," Mingi replied and shrugged his shoulders, "I thought it works like that here?" he smirked sheepishly.

"You all judge me before I explained everything," Hongjoong pouted, playing hurt. "Surprisingly," he said, loud, "there is no alcohol planned, this celebration is for the new generation of trainees that joined us around new year," he explained and ate a quick bite. "because it's spring, a new beginning of life, I want to symbolize their start of a new part of their life..."

At the other end of the table, Wooyoung and Jongho came eye to eye for a moment. There was a wordless conversation between the two youngest members of the family, agreeing that they hadn't understood a thing their father had just explained. "As long as we get food and can dress up..." Wooyoung said silently, shrugged his shoulders. The youngest nodded in agreement and hummed.

Seonghwa tipped his lips and looked at his eldest son. "Chan is probably going to be there... How about you ask Yuqi if she wants to come too? If her parents allow it, I'm sure you would have fun, mhm?" he smiled a little sheepishly, winking at the teen next to him. It made him chuckle amused as Yunho's ears glowed red almost immediately. "Mhm, what do you think, love? That would be fine, wouldn't it?"

Yunho gave his father a look, hoping he would decline and he wouldn't have to endure it any longer. Yet it would have been a first if he hadn't been teased about his relationship to her and Chan. "Of course not!" Hongjoong said, smiling amused, "I'm sure Yunho could bring her as his plus one."

"Oh my God you're all so embarrassing..."

~

Yunhoe's phat ass

Which one of you bitches changed the group name-

Dinoo
That's the first thing you have to say?
What happened to hello?
How are you?

Yuyuyuyuqiqiqiqiqi
I did
What about it

I-
💀💀
What is it with your obsession with my backside-