o21

"Yah! San! Yeosang! Wooyoung! We're already late!" Seonghwa yelled up the stairs. Immediately three pairs of little feet came down the stairs, running directly into the kitchen.

"It's all because of Wooyoung!" Yeosang complained, seating himself at the table.

"Uuyoung had big doodoo" Wooyoung added with a smile that looked similar to Seonghwa's passive aggressive smile.

Yunho and Mingi were already ready to go, enjoying their breakfast. Mingi was the chill in person. He didn't care at all about today, why would he? But San and Yeosang in comparison? Oh they were about to explode because of excitement and fear at the same time. And Wooyoung? Well the boy was always loud in the morning anyway, but this time he had a valid reason to.

First school day. Seonghwa's favorite day of the year.

Sweat was running down his forehead, he had managed to get his kids ready and decently dressed, they had about three minutes before they had to leave the house. Seonghwa filled the kids's bags with their lunch at the same time feeding Jongho with his free hand. He had sent off Hongjoong to the garage to check the car for no reason. The black haired male felt like his husband was making him more stressed and nervous than he already was. "Okay okay, we're going to be really late. You can eat more later in school, we need to go" he rushed his kids out of the kitchen, San grabbing the last bit of his sandwich in last minute. He wouldn't start his first day in school with a half finished sandwich, no.

Hongjoong had the car ready, got the kids buckled up in seconds. "Every year the same! Every year!" Seonghwa complained, getting into the car at last.

"We're going to make it in time, don't stress so much. Even if we're a little late, who cares?" Hongjoong tried to calm down his husband while driving off. Oh if he knew...

"Who cares? Are you serious?" Seonghwa responded, Hongjoong's face going pale the moment he heard his tone. "What kind of reputation do you thing are your children going to have if we are late on the very first day?!" he smacked his arm "Do you even know how it would effect your reputation too? Am I the only one thinking?" at last Seonghwa pinched Hongjoong's arm.

"We do this every year... And every year Papa stresses for nothing..." Yunho whispers to the twins.

"Maybe we should tell him that the clocks are ten minutes back...?" San suggested, looking at his father's pinched arm.

"Or- or we keep silent and enjoy the view when Papa finds our himself..." Yeosang said, convincing his brothers.

"Are you excited, Wooyoungie?" Mingi asked Wooyoung, who was rubbing his stomach. For Mingi, this was his second year of kindergarten, Wooyoung would start today.

"Noo" he answered "But Uuyoung got big doodoo problem" he added looking up to his brother with a pained expression.

Mingi wanted to tell his father, but seeing how Seonghwa was still ranting about the importance of punctuality, he decided otherwise. "Uhhg... I hope it's not diarrhea, Wooyoungie..."

Eventually, they had made it on time, they arrived three minutes before Beginn at the elementary school Yunho and the twins would attend from now on.

"Ah, look at my babies, they are starting school now" Seonghwa said, shedding a tear. "always do what the teachers tell you, ah?... No how about I walk you in?"

"Papa, they showed us where to go before summer break... We got this!" San said, proud of himself. He was. He felt all grown up in his little school uniform and new school bag. "And Yunnie is here too"

"But-"

"Don't worry, Papa" Yeosang then quietly said, giving his father a assuring smile.

"You can let them go, love" Hongjoong said from behind. "Or they are going to be late"

Seonghwa shot looks that could kill at his husband before kneeling down. Kisses on the forehead were tradition. Yunho swiped the spot he had kissed with a disgusted expression but his twins took it gladly and returned it with kisses on his cheeks. Ah, his oldest was growing too. Was Seonghwa mentally prepared? No. Definitely not.

The three said bye to Hongjoong, hugging him goodbye before turning around and walking to the school building.

Saying goodbye to his little Wooyoung was a whole other story. When they arrived at the kindergarten, the nervousness kicked in for the little boy.

"Noo!" he protested, gripping onto Hongjoong's shirt. "Uuyoung don't what Papa and Daddy to leave him here uh-uhh"

"Come on, you're a big boy now. It's fun in there look. Don't make it harder for me and Papa" Hongjoong tried to get the little boy off of him but with no success. The kid had an iron grip.

"Wooyoungie! Come on in, I can show you all the different toys they have!" Mingi tried to convince his brother, earing just one little curious look.

"uh-uh. Uuyoung want back to Jongie"

"Ahh, Mr. Kim" Mrs Jeon, Mingi's group teacher, approached them with a smiling face. Mrs Jeon was all in all a cute looking woman. She was a little small, a little chubby, her smile brought light to one's face. She had been the teacher of all of the Kim kids until now. "Ah, is that the little Wooyoung I see? Hello little man" she greeted the boy.

Wooyoung looked the woman up and down. Turned back to his father. "Ahh, Yeosangie told Uuyoung Mrs Jeon is nice"

"Yes, Wooyoung. Mrs Jeon is really nice. How about you get to know her yourself, ah?" Hongjoong tried again, this time with a little more success.

"Yes Wooyoungie, come on in!" Mingi encouraged his little brother, finally convincing him to come with them.

"And there goes my baby" Seonghwa said, leaning onto Hongjoong while watching Wooyoung and Mingi enter the kindergarten.

"And soon they're going to grow up, finish school, get a job, move out..." Hongjoong teased Seonghwa, knowing he would get just a little more emotional.

"Yah! Don't say that!" Seonghwa yelled, smacking his arm. "they will always be my little angels"

~

"Look, you stressed for no reason this morning. Everything is fine"

"Hongjoong I'm about to pick up Wooyoung from kindergarten for severe diarrhea. Please. Shut up"

-
Hello! How are you doing? I hope you are okay!

Ah I hate first school day so much. I am always so nervous for no reason and then I get sick because of it -.-...

Today I really don't have much to say. I just hope you're doing well today and tomorrow better.

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb