o49

"Ah, you should sign him up in our school's choir! San is a really talented singer! I would recommend thinking about it Mr. Kim" the teacher said to Seonghwa as she handed him a flyer for the school's choir.

"Oh? We will think about it, thank you!" he replied politely before he went on with his little stroll through the school. The year was coming to an end so schools had their open door days around that time. Seonghwa didn't have a son to visit school the next school year but he was there to support his three oldest. Their classes had little things prepared and he was there with the other three youngest to watch them.

"Papa~ can we get cake? Please, please, please ?" Mingi begged, pulling at his father's sleeve. "They sell apple pie there!"

Seonghwa looked at his watch. He didn't want to be late for the twins' stage but there was little spare time. And he did crave something sweet for right now too. "Okay. But we need to be fast. Or we're going to be late for San and Yeosang, ah!" he said, guiding the four of them to the table where they sold coffee and pie.

After getting everyone their apple pie and himself an additional coffee, they headed to the classroom of Yeosang and San. They made it just in time. The class had prepared a little song for the newcomers for next year. When Seonghwa poped up his head from behind all the other parents, his eyes immediately found his twins. Being a little taller than most parents in that room did have its benefits. Hongjoong couldn't relate.
San looked quite confident, while Yeosang next to him looked like he was trying to hide behind his brother. San was the first to spot his father, immediately telling Yeosang to look up. The shy boy has nearly terrified eyes when they met his father's. Seonghwa motioned him how proud he was, that he was going to to well and by holding up Jongho for a second he tried to say that everyone was here to watch and support them. Papa saw how Yeosang calmed down a little, easing his own heart.

"Hello dear parents, and kids! Our lovely students of class 1b would like to sing something for you today! But first, I would like our children in the crowd to come to the front, so they can see better. Come, don't be shy" the teacher motivated, motioning his hand to the empty mats on the floor. As a couple kids started to come foreward, Wooyoung and Mingi collected their courage and went to the front too.

"You don't want to go to the front, bunny?" Seonghwa asked Jongho who seemed like glued to his leg. Jongho shook his head, gripping around his father's leg tighter. "But you can't see Sannie and Sangie sing from there - let me help you" Seonghwa grabbed his youngest and lifted him in the air, sitting him on his shoulders. Jongho squeaked quietly, gripped into Seonghwa's hair for balance. While, his father held his sides, making sure there was no way that the little one could lose balance even if he let go of his father's hair. Jongho was now enjoying the whole scene from the highest point of view in the room.

Then, music began to play and the kids sang the song they had prepared for months.

~

"Yuyu! That so pretty!" Jongho said, pointing at the painting Yunho had made. Yunho's class had the idea of making a gallery with paintings and pictures that reminded them of their first school day. The project that Yunho's class had prepared was the last stop for the family, after that they could head home. They had to pick up Hongjoong though, he had texted his husband that he would be done a little earlier.

"Your painting is really pretty, Yunho" Seonghwa commented, looking at it with proud eyes. Yunho had chosen black paper and white paint. You could see a couple clouds, a school building and seven little figures in front of the building. He had given Seonghwa a big belly, that's where Jongho was.

"Sometimes I forget how young Jongie actually is" Yeosang marked, his eyes in the painted version of his father. "He wasn't there when Yunnie started school..."

"Wooyoungie wasn't there when we went to kindergarten too" San added looking at the younger one admired the other paintings.

"hah! None of you were there when Dad debuted, but I was!" Yunho said proudly.

"Not that you can remember anything, can you, Yunho?" Seonghwa chuckled. "When Daddy debuted, you were so so small, barely this big" he added, showing with his hands how small his oldest once was. "Speaking of Dad, how about you say goodbye to your teacher, Yunho? We need to get him from work soon"

Yunho nodded and went off to find his teacher, so he could finally go home. He didn't like open door day, the only thing he could enjoy was the free food he got because he was a student of that school but that was it already. Soon, he thought, soon he would go to middle school and don't have to do this. So he thought.

~

"Ah... Daddy loves you but let me take a shower first! I'm all sticky from the sweat"

"Ighh"

"Hey! You don't have a choreographer that makes you feel bad when you can't do the whole thing after one time seeing it. That woman takes all my energy. Mentally, and physically"

"Ah... Yongsun is such a sweet woman. I don't know what you mean"

Hongjoong looked over to his husband, confusion written all over his face. "Yongsun? sweet? In one sentence? You hate me that much? I am honestly hurt!" Hongjoong pouted.

"Stop pouting like a kid. She's doing her job just right"

"rUdE"

-
Ahh hello! How are you?

I'm still sick😗✌️ like, I feel better but do not at the same time.
I can't fucking breath someone send help

Ah yeah, I'm thinking about a 50th chapter special but sis doesn't really know what she could do as a special, soo... Commenting is free yall😉 I will take my time with the special, so whoever has ideas of wishes can  'submit' until Thursday/Friday

I was sick two days and I need to catch up on so much but here I am, sick af like so much that my brain can't even do basic math--😃 I'm low-key fucked fr

I'm gonna get some instand noodles at 1 am, I'm hungry

Well anyways

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb