o69

"are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to just because some people want to know you, don't feel like you have to or anything-"

"It's fine, Hongjoong. And I already agreed to this, there is no turning back now. You will be with me it's going to be just fine" Seonghwa replied as he looked through his closet. He got told to wear something casual as he would get an outfit from Hongjoong's stylist later anyway.

"We can always cancel though-" the younger added as he watched hin get changed. "it's really not necessary, if you feel uncomfortable just minutes before, tell me and we will cancel it"

Seonghwa put on a assuring simile as he turned around changes in casual clothes. "Hey, I'm fine with it. Thank you for caring, I got this, this is just a one time thing so we can close the whole fuss about it and then that's it. Just one interview, Hongjoong. I got this" he said and laid his hands on the younger shoulders. Seonghwa massaged then a little, feeling all the tension locked only in his shoulders. When the the bell rang downstairs, he detached himself. "Ah, that's Yonghwan, our cue to go, hm?"

When they arrived downstairs, Yunho had already let his favorite uncle in. Yonghwan was taking off his shoes and had just stepped in. "Can we make nuggets for dinner tonight? Please, please please?" Yunho asked as soon as he had the chance.

"I think Seonghwa has already cooked dinner ready, Yunnie..." Yonghwan replied "but... If you behave well... Then maybe we can have them too" he winked and went inside.

"You're already here?" was the first thing Hongjoong said to his mentor.

"Good evening to you too" the elder replied "well, I finished my stuff fast and why wait until later when there is nothing to do anyway" he added and turned to the kids "and I haven't spent time with them in a long time too. There is a lot to catch up" Yonghwan had a genuine smile on his lips as he watched the kids prepare the living room for a cozy film night. If Hongjoong felt like a brother to him, then his kids were sure his favorite nephews. He could remember his first times meeting them so vividly. Just spending time with them and getting the feeling of having a big family made the elder feel so relaxed.

"I already cooked dinner, so you don't have to... Just make sure they are not up too long after their bedtime, you know how exhausting they get then" Seonghwa added and then turned to his kids to say goodbye. "So, Dad and I will be out for tonight, ah? That means uncle is in charge and you follow what he says, okay?" he spoke and received innocent nods.

"Yes! No chaos, just movies and food"

~

The couple arrived at the set quite early. They kept sitting in the car for a moment. "When we go in there, we will just stick to Sora. They will prepare us and then the set gets arranged. Before the whole thing starts they will probably try to get some answers out that are 'not important' or 'just small talk'. Depending on how you react, they will make the interview easy for you" Hongjoong explained sighing. "As long as we don't get separated, everything should be fine I guess."

"is it that bad?"

"They play nasty if you don't give them what they want" Hongjoong replied and then got out of the car. He walked over to Seonghwa's door and held it opens for him. "But we got this ah?" he gave him a supporting smile and then walked him in. His eyes went around the area beefore the building they were invited to. After the interview there would be cameras everywhere.

The interview would take place on the roof of the building. It had a beautiful view over the city and the night lights gave the whole set another feeling. The thing was, if it was just a coincidence or not. Seonghwa had light acrophobia, and got a little nervous in the heights. While Sora, Hongjoong's stylist got his husband ready, Hongjoong eyed the set a little with his manager. "Maybe in just over thinking this?"

"I don't know but it's common though. Your first interview is the toughest. They like to take you out until nothings left" his manager gave back quietly.

"Ah, Mr. Kim. I see you're ready already" a voice rang behind the two men. Hongjoong turned around to see Yoon Soah, their host for night. "How do you like the set? I chose it myself. Usually we use the old set on the 12th floor. But as this interview is something special, I thought we should made the set special too" she said, looking at the city. The sun would go down in about an hour. "The cafe here on the roof top is usually empty. What a pity, it's so beautiful up here. Feels like your flying, hm?"

"Oh yes, of course, the view from such a hight is just unique" Hongjoong replied "Ah, I think I have to leave you now, Ms. Yoon. On good cooperation later, ah?" he said, excused himself and was gone the next second. Hongjoong went a couple floors down to where Sora was getting Seonghwa ready. He knocked before stepping in. The room looked like a bomb had hit it.

"Ah! Joong! Here, look at this, prefer this or that?" his stylist hold up two different outfits for him to choose.

"How are you still not dressed? You should be ready by now!" was the only thing he said, shocked and pressed.

"I know! But here, that's the outfit I had prepared for him before I came here! Look at this, it's completely damaged and I can't sew it here... I don't know how that happened it was here all the time. I brought my things here yesterday so that there would be no stress and now look at this!" Sora complained, massaging her temples. You could see the bare stress and horror in their eyes. "I don't... I don't know what to do anymore-"

Seonghwa stood up from his seat and looked over the outfit he should have worn. The shirt was ripped, completely not wearable. "I mean... I can still wear the vest and... We can combine it with that while jacket from there and the white pants..."

Sora's eyes widened. "you would do that? Isn't the vest to revealing?" they turned to Seonghwa who tried to arrange another fit to wear.

"Is there any other option though?" he mumbled and tried to find a belt to make the pants fit for him. Sora obviously didn't have much in his size so they had improvise. "as long as I don't have to bent over it will be fine I guess?" he said and turned to Hongjoong, who was losing his nerves in the back. "Is that fine?"

"Gorgeous. Put it on." he said rushed and Seonghwa knew he didn't even look at it right. But he couldn't care less about it, they were in a rush and had to be ready in less than twenty minutes.

~

Hongjoong guided Seonghwa up to the set, eyed his husband's fit from the side. "And Sora didn't have another button up?" he marked by as his eyes went over Seonghwa's bare chest only covered by the vest.

"If they had one, I would be wearing it right now, wouldn't I?" Seonghwa gave back and opened the door to the set. "Oh, that's higher than I imagined" he said, keeping his eyes from the low handrails.

"Ah! Our two guests are here too, we are about to air now" Ms. Yoon said and pulled the two in front of the set up cameras. She sat Hongjoong on her left side, Seonghwa to her right.

Seonghwa could feel the nothingness in his back, which made him tense up uncomfortably. Hongjoong on the other hand was sitting more in the middle of the platform, far away from the next 'end'. "Wouldn't it be better to sit us together, Miss? The dynamics would-" Hongjoong tried to explain after seeing Seonghwa shift in his seat.

"Ah-ah-ah. We already tried out a lot of variations, and I think this one is the far best. It changes the dynamics, ah?" Yoon replied and turned her knees toward Seonghwa a little.

"We will be on air in three, two... One"

-
Hey! How are you? Hope you're fine

So, sorry for the late update, I fell asleep in my phone last night💀

I'M SO HYPED FOR THE HALLOWEEN PERFORMANCE I-
I saw the teaser clip yesterday and when I tell you; no I won't survive that, I won't😃

Ahh sis gonna pull out her French stuff and start studying now, it's already too late but huh, let's pray I don't fuck that up. I need the 1 this year or else my whole testimony(?) is fucked up💀💀 and I need it for applications in February so pray for ya sis

Don't be my dumb ass
Be a smart ass yall✌️

-gulkurusubb