o86

"Mhm, I won't be gone for long, bunny, don't be sad" Seonghwa cooed as he watched Jongho's cheeks puff and lips pout. "Daddy is here ah? No need to be sad" he added and grabbed the wash lotion that smelled like lavender.

"And when will you be back?" Wooyoung asked as he waited for his turn to come.

"Not for long baby, I don't know how long exactly. I will be back as soon as I can and until then Daddy will work from home with you" the parent replied and scrubbed off everything on Jongho's soft baby-skin. Every now and then he tickled the youngest, just to hear him giggle and squeak. Who said Jongho didn't like such interaction? You just had to do it right. Seonghwa was caught in a moment for a second. Oh yes, in a couple weeks his baby would be starting kindergarten too, he would be alone in the mornings, his cute babbling would stop, he was growing. But he would always stay his little bunny, his pride and joy. Just as all his children. They may grow up but in his eyes it had been just yesterday where he had held them for the first time. And that wouldn't change, even in thirty years they would be the light in his life, Seonghwa knew.

A sigh left the man's mouth as be started to wash Wooyoung little body, reaching in every little corner. "Ah-uh that tickles!" Wooyoung squeaked and tried to back away but Seonghwa had an iron grip.

"It will be over in a second, baby, hold on" the parent chuckled and tickled the younger one or two times on purpose. He went on to rinse out the lotion and shampoo in their hair and then wrapped them into fluffy, warm bathrobes. With a smaller towel Seonghwa dried off their hair roughly before guiding both of them to their rooms. "San, Yeosang! It's your turn. Wait for me in the bathroom!" he yelled from the stairs to the next duo. He would bath them after dressing Wooyoung and Jongho.

Seonghwa looked through the closet, picking fresh pajamas. "Bunny, the yellow or green one?" he asked Jongho and held up the options.

Jongho, wrapped up in the robe and patiently waring on the bed, looked over with big eyes. He lifted his hand, then put it down again. Jongho looked at Wooyoung, who was picking his own pair on his side of the closet. "Uh-uh. I want purple!" he said and crossed his short arms.

Seonghwa glanced over to Wooyoung giving his best in putting on his purple pajama top. The parent chuckled softly and searched the purple pajamas. "mhm, I see Jongie" he commented and first helped Wooyoung put on the top right and then dressed the youngest in his fresh pajamas. "so, we got bathed, brushed our teeth and it's past 8pm... Mhm, time to go to dreamland, ah?" Seonghwa snatched Jongho from where he was sitting and playfully lifted him up, peppering kissed in his face, before putting him beneath the blanket. The younger whined and giggled, protesting against going to sleep but his eyelids were too heavy to agree to that plan. "Mhm, I think someone is tired~" he chuckled softly and brushed the youngest's hair. From the corner of his eye he saw Wooyoung quietly tiptoeing to the door. "Ah-ah, the bed is in the opposite direction, baby" Seonghwa chuckled and picked up the pouting Wooyoung to tuck him in the bed next to Jongho's.

"But I'm not sleepy" he whined and crossed his arms at his father.

Seonghwa tilted his head a little and put the blanket over the younger's body. His hands slowly went up to Wooyoung's forehead, he placed his fingers on the side and slowly massaged the sides. "Mhm... Your eyes tell me otherwise, Wooyoungie" he chuckled softly.

"Nu-uh... You always do that... And then..." Wooyoung yawned deeply and gripped the blanket tight "and then I'm sleepy...~"he added and let his eyes fall closed.

Seonghwa placed a soft kiss on Wooyoung's forehead, checked a last time on Jongho and then left the room to join Yeosang and San. The two were already in the tub, Yeosang washing San's hair. "Mhm, not what wait for me means but as long as the water is still in the tub..." Seonghwa marked by.

"We're not babies like Wooyoungie and Jongie anymore! We can do that!" San said, letting Yeosang wash his hair.

"Of course, such big boys you two" Seonghwa replied and took the shampoo out of Yeosang's hands. Wordless the boy let his father take over and sat back down on his side of the tub.

"Why are you going to see Grandma and Grandpa alone?" Yeosang asked a little unsure.

"Why can't we come too?" San asked then and watched Seonghwa's every move.

The parent sighed. "I would love to take you with me but I'm not going for vacation... Papa needs to look out for his own Grandmother a little. She's really sick" he explained, feeling unease on how to explain the situation.

"Oh? Great Grandma... ?" San asked and tilted his head. "woah... Even Papa has a Grandma..."

"Of course, you dummy" Yeosang rolled his eyes.

"Ah! No bad words!" Seonghwa scolded. "Yes, Sannie. Even I have a  Grandma. And I love her a lot, that's why I'm going to take care for her, so she can get well soon, mhm?"

"you go alone, so we don't get sick too?" Yeosang concluded, washing his body with lotion.

"Exactly. Just like I sleep in the guest room when I'm sick, so you don't get sick too" Seonghwa smiled and rinsed out the shampoo in San's hair. "And when she's feeling alright, I will come back"

"Oh-Oh! Great Grandma must be really old!" San said "woah, she must be really smart too... Can we meet her too?"

A sad smile flashed over his lips. "Oh you already have, when you two were very little" he said, avoiding the question. "Mhm, I think I have pictures of you too. We can look at them some time"

-
Heeyya folks how yall doing?

Ahh yes, hold on a little, I'm gonna shower yall with good energy soon, just gotta bind it right😗

So I have a quite busy schedule this week, let's see if I'm gonna study or write😗✌️✨ because who needs school, all that shit has given me is social anxiety and depression✨

I'm this🤏 close to just drop out and become a stripper istg

Ahhhhh I hope your day was better than mine, tell me about it! How you feeling?

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb