o72

"I can't believe this- the audacity of this bitch-" Seonghwa cursed under his breath as they left the set and went down back to Sora.

Hongjoong couldn't hold back a chuckle. "did I just hear you curse? Hwa, are you okay?"

"You think I am? I'm about to break down or throw up- they sat me right next to these low railings I felt like I was falling!" Seonghwa gave back and pushed open the door to the room they had gotten ready in. "and then her questions-"

"I see someone is a little angry-" Sora commented "I saw the interview live, you have all reason to be. Why give out a script if you're not going to follow it" they rolled their eyes in annoyance. "But the performance- Seonghwa you nailed it! In her face!"

"You think so?" Seonghwa downed a bottle of cold water, his throat felt still dry though. "I can't even recall what happened -"

"That's normal, you have to let that sink in first... I'm sure in an hour you won't be able to get it out of your mind" Hongjoong replied and slung his arms around his sitting husband. "You did so well, Hwa. I'm so proud of you. Not a single wrong move and choice of words. You handled your first appearance better than I did" he praised him and pressed kisses on his flushed cheeks. "You did well, you can be proud of yourself"

Seonghwa turned his head to the side to see his husband's face better. Hongjoong was glowing, his eyes sparkled at him. Seonghwa gave in and hugged him tight. "Thank you" he whispered.

"I feel like I shouldn't have seen that" Sora broke out and turned around.

The couple detached and and chuckled. Hongjoong looked through the room and an idea popped up in his head. "Mhm... How about we get changed and then go on a date, huh?" he asked boldly.

"Right after an interview? You do know cameras will follow you everywhere? Especially now" the stylist commented and started packing up.

"And?" Hongjoong replied pouting and snuggled to Seonghwa's side. "This was the last day of promotion, I can eat whatever I want now, let's get something to eat~" he begged "Yonghwan's going to call us in twenty minutes to ask if we have any alcohol because kids are sleeping and he's bored anyway"

Seonghwa sighed "But we have to find that one restaurant we went to years ago!"

"You're really going to do this?" Sora asked unbelieving.

"Why not? We're married, as if someone can get mad at me for going on a date with my husband?" Hongjoong waved away his stylist's comment lighthandedly.

~

"You may want to wear sunglasses now"

"Huh? It's 9pm, the sun went down an hour ago?" Seonghwa replied slightly confused as they neared the exit.

"Yeah, but I think the mob waiting outside is kind of... blinding" Hongjoong argued and pulled his sunglasses out to give them to his husband.

"The- mob?" Seonghwa's widened as he spotted the cameras waiting out side of the tall building. "There are so many..."

"Mhm, less than I thought though... Just hold on, they aren't allowed to cross the barrier, we will get through that fast" the artist responded and slung his arm around the older in a protective matter. The flashlights would shake Seonghwa up a little. Soon the doors were opened and the storm of flashlights here and there began. Hongjoong could feel Seonghwa stiff next to him as he heard his name being called. "just keep walking" he mumbled softly and pinched his sides to keep him moving.

"Ouch!" Seonghwa hissed back, pinching Hongjoong's arm in revenge "You can't just pinch me!"

"I didn't pinch that hard though" he whined and ignored the mod of flashlights catching every movement. "You're so mean to me!"