o41

Do you really believe it's ture?

There hasn't been an open statement from him, we need to wait.

I don't think it happened in that way

There is evidence and she confirmed it, no-one would want to deal with so much for nothing.

There are videos of them

If he was innocent he could should have denied it or done something

"Stop reading these. Give me your phone!" Hongjoong grabbed the phone out of Seonghwa's hand, closing and putting it in his own pocket.

"But-"

"No but, they're not good for you. And we have things planned for today anyway. There is no time to read these comments" he replied and sat across from his husband. "So, everyone is changed and ready, we can go"

Seonghwa's eyes rolled over to the door, he saw six little heads looking through the cracked door. Their eyes were big and round, filled with curiosity. Seeing their parents have these little talks had become uncommon. They knew their parents had had a fight, but this one couldn't be fixed by the six little boys as they had noticed. They had tried the lock them in the bathroom tactic again, but their parents had removed the key to their room.

"Okay. Give me five minutes" Seonghwa then said to Hongjoong, raising from the stool he was sitting on. When the kids saw their father approaching them, they backed away fast. "Ah, I see you're all ready. I'm going to get my bag and then we can go, mhm?" he said, ruffling their hairs while passing. He walked past the stairs and entered the second guest bedroom at the end of the corridor. After coming back from the hospital he was first, to weak to climb these up and down multiple times a day and second, seeking the stairs brought back memories he wanted to keep locked in the farthest corner of his mind. So, since then he was using the guest room downstairs for a while. It brought a kind of distance between everything he didn't want to face right now, including Hongjoong.

He had listened to his explanation. But he had also seen the 'evidence'. The dates were suspiciously always right, every time he wasn't at home. No, he believed that Hongjoong did love him, that there was a lie but he didn't know what exactly the lie was and he didn't feel comfortable laying next to him every night. It was too early for him, and the loneliness, the silence in his own room gave him a safe space for himself. It sounded as selfish as it was. He needed to heal, he needed to heal that wound by himself and that was the way he chose to heal it.

Seonghwa looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair and checking his outfit. He put on a little make-up to conceal the circles under his eyes. The nights had been visible rough on him. And then, after looking like nothing ever happened, he left the room with his packed bag.
"We can go"

~

"Okay San, you have to just keep going and going. You won't fall, look, Yeosang can do it too!"

"B-But- Da- no!" the boy screamed when Hongjoong pushed his bike anyway. Out of panic San kept on stepping the pedals, not stopping. "Ha!" the boy yelled proud "Look! Papa! I'm riding without the support wheels! Look!"

"You're doing great, baby! I'm so proud of you!" Seonghwa replied, clapping his hands. "Just like that, keep going!"

"Ahh! Me too! Me too!" Mingi said, jumping up and down. The boy just had gotten his first bike and Hongjoong was installing the support wheels to it.

"Okay baby, let me help you" Seonghwa helped Mingi on the bike. "Look, first of all here is the brake" he introduced while showing him how exactly to use it "and all you have to do is step the pedals fast enough to get forward. And remember, just because you have support wheels, it doesn't mean you can't fall off! Don't go to fast!" he said before letting his son try. Mingi had a hard start with the pedals but with a little push the little one was on his way.