o92

"Woah! Now this one!" Yunho brought up the little album with the yellow velvet cover. It was Yunho's baby album, pictures of Seonghwa during the pregnancy and a little after, his first steps, words and strand of hair Seonghwa cut off because he was sweating too much during summer.

"Ah, this one has a lot of stories to tell" Hongjoong commented and took the album. He looked at Yunho, his first born. He loved all his kids equally, but Yunho was their first challenge, their first time being parents. The whole experience would always stay special.

~

A loud shriek woke Hongjoong up. It was barely after 6 am, so he first looked around totally irritated. The bed was empty, only he was laying in the large bed. When he realized Senghwa wasn't next to him anymore, Hongjoong jumped up from the bed. "Baby?" he shouted through the hallway, looking through every room. He finally came to open the bathroom door, which to his surprise wasn't locked.

Seonghwa was sitting on the closed toilet, hiding something in his hands. As the tall male recognized his husband, he tensed up. "Did I wake you? I'm so sorry, come on let's go back to sleep" he tried to rush out of the bathroom, his hands in fists behind his back.

"I heard you scream, what's wrong?" Hongjoong urged worried and grabbed Seonghwa's arm before he could leave. Then he noticed his hands, balled to fists, and hiding something. "What's that?" Hongjoong swiftly took his husband's hands in his, opening his fists. "W-What's that?!" his eyes widened, looking up to Seonghwa as if he couldn't trust his eyes.

"We're going to be parents" Seonghwa softly answered, giving Hongjoong a smile.

"We're going to be parents!" Hongjoong repeated, jumping up and down in happiness.

~~

"Joongiee~"

"Noo..."

"Joongie wake up~"

Hongjoong opened one eye, saw Seonghwa looking down at him with big eyes. He spared a glance at the clock, 2 am. He signed and sat up straight, rubbing all over his face. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked sleepily.

"We want ice cream..." Seonghwa said pouting and slung his arms around Hongjoongs lower torso, "Lemon flavored" he added, gave his husband the cutest look he could pull off. He knew this was Hongjoongs sweet spot and he was ready to take full advantage of it.

Hongjoong signed deeply. How could he dare to reject these sparkling eyes and pouty lips? On the inside crying after his sleep, Hongjoog got out of bed to wash his face. He didn't even think of maybe changing his sleeping clothes, it was 2 in the morning and he was about to get his husband ice cream, he didn't care about his attire at all. Before he left, he checked up on Seonghwa, who was sitting in the middle of the bed, the whole blanket wrapped around him. "Be back in 20 minutes", he informed him and saw the huge human burrito nod with a wide smile on his face.

As Hongjoong was walking down the street his eyes longingly searched for a '24h'-shop. they were living above one but the man running the store was on vacation. He knew he couldn't go back without ice cream. So he kept on searching desperately.

Meanwhile, Seoghwa had lit up the lights in their bedroom and had put out his laptop to watch some series. He didn't feel like sleeping at all. He couldn't, even if he wanted to, because now and then the baby kicked him. His bump was visible but he was still able to go to work. His kids would always ask him why he was getting fatter, and pregnant Seonghwa had to keep his nerves under control to not snap. He knew the children didn't mean it like that, but getting chubbier was something Seonghwa was actually insecure about.