101

Five years later...

Update: Kim Seonghwa got officially discharged from his military service. The actor has excitedly celebrated his day with his family and close friends.

-> here the pictures of the day!

~

Seonghwa dropped his bag on the floor of his bedroom and took in the smell of home. Finally, he was home. And it felt so good.

"Baba! Come on!" Jongho grabbed his father's hand tightly and pulled him down the stairs. "We made all your favorite dishes! And desserts!" he cheered and presented the fully set table. "Even Wooyoungie helped"

"Hey! I always do!" the elder gave back in defense and knitted his brows "Look, I even set the table"

"We set the table, you just stood next to us and kept telling us that we're doing it wrong" Yeosang added with San nodding in agreement next to him.

"Wooyoung never helped with chores" Mingi spat

"Look who's talking--and Mingi lied about his homework and didn't do them"

"Okay boys, how about we don't make Papa regret coming back from the military on the first day?" Hongjoong cut off and put the steamy pot on the table. "Because some people don't want to fall asleep either alone or with six kids in the bed," he said and stemmed his hand on his hips. "All up, go wash your hands, and then we can eat, ah?" Hongjoong added and sent his kids to the bathroom.

Seonghwa looked at his husband standing there in the apron he used to wear, his hands stemmed on his hips like he would do and the stern expression. "So, two years without me made you the Papa now?" he giggled and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. He felt more muscle on the other's back and the smirk grew wider. "And you laughed at me when I said being at home with them is a whole 24/7 workout"

Hongjoong rolled his eyes and hid a giggle. "Mhm... Maybe you were right" he admitted and pulled his husband closer for a short kiss. "Welcome home" he whispered and looked at the other with pure adoration in his eyes. Hongjoong's hands were tightly tied around the other, feeling the warmth of his body. He had missed it, so so much. And finally, there would be no period where he had to be separated from it. In the past five years, a lot had changed and they had barely seen each other, barely had time. It was true, the had lost five years of each other, Hongjoong would count these to the other seventeen years he couldn't be with him.

Seonghwa booped the younger's nose with his own, smiling all over his face. "I missed you so much," he said "You weren't lying about the beds; they were really small" he chuckled and trailed Hongjoong's spine up to hold his neck. "I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, next to you for the rest of my life" he gave back and caught another kiss. Oh how much he craved them, the skinship in general. For the first week, he would just go around cuddle and squeeze the life out of his family. Seonghwa's eyes drifted over to the set table and all the different side dishes, the beautiful looking main dish. "Maybe I should leave now and then though if that's the feast I get for coming back-" he giggled jokingly.

Hongjoong's brows knitted in displease, he pulled the other just a little closer, if that was even possible. "Mhm you're not going nowhere," he said sternly, catching the elder's eyes again. "I'm not letting you go anyway. Your place is here, right next to me" Hongjoong stole a longer kiss, just to prove his possessiveness.

"Igh- Dad- no-" Yunho pressed and tried to hide his disgusted face. "There are kids watching- do that in your bedroom- no, don't do that at all-" He and his brothers reentered the dining room, showing their washed hands.

Hongjoong chuckled and let go of his husband, one hand remained on the lower back of the other. "Ah, there he is, my 'I am not a child anymore'-child," he said, teasing the fourteen-year-old. "Our Yunho hit puberty. You can even hear his voice crack-"

Yunho's face lit up bright red, embarrassed of his changing voice. "Yah! Stop teasing my little man!" Seonghwa said and went to close Yunho in a bear hug. "Ah Yunho, you're already so big" he whispered into his son's hair.

"I'm big too!" Jongho said and squeezed himself between his oldest brother and Papa. "I grew a lot too, look!" he stood next to his father and barely reached his hips, which for him as the youngest, was a lot.

"Can we start eating-" San asked and drew everyone's attention to him. The boy was already sitting at the table, ready to dig in. And when his stomach growled, everyone sat on their chairs fast. "I'm starving"

"Yeah, I heard that" Yeosang commented and sat next to his twin. "You know, Papa, Dad really learned to cook. His food is eatable now"

"Is there a day I can just exist-" Hongjoong sighed and kept filled his plate. He knew, he was doomed to be dragged for the rest of his life. There was no use in resisting.

Seonghwa hid a chuckled and cleared his throat. "Now, what did I miss?" he asked and started putting his food on his plate. He looked at his kids, one by one. Two years had changed them so much. Yunho and his twins had grown so much, Mingi was missing two of his baby teeth, and his two youngest had started primary school. There was a lot to catch up on for him.

"Yuyu, Sangie, and Sannie are in puberty and stink" Mingi marked by.

"You baby stink-" Yeosang gave back unbothered and took a bite off his meal. "At least I have all of my teeth"

Mingi closed his mouth immediately and hid it behind his hands. "At least I still have my first kiss-"

Hongjoong and Seonghwa choked on their food at the same time, snapping their had to Yeosang who hit his forehead with his palm.

"You idiot! This was supposed to stay a secret!"

"Then you shouldn't have been mean to me!"

Wooyoung leaned over to Jongho with a devilish grin. "the bitches are fighting...!" he whispered but unfortunately his parents' ears caught that.

"Wooyoung-!"

-
YALL MISSED ME?

six days yall. I could stay away from this for six days- I dare to say no-one is complaining though-✨

Ahh let's see how this season is going to go now that our boys slowly hit puberty-👀👀

Oh ho in six days a couple things happened!

This book made plus minus 2.5k reads like- dnrnfjd yall-

And! I published my one-shot book! It's out, you can check it your if you want!

And! I hit 100 followers today😭 I woke up to that and I was so confused as a friend was wishing me happy 100th and I was like tf you mean-💀😭 and here I go again with wanting to say thank you but not knowing how to express the actual amount of gratefulness I feel- Thank you so so much I am truly overwhelmed🥺🖤

Oh yall yk what also happened? Maybe I am dumb and clowning myself or have yall seen San with pink and Seonghwa with silver hair too?💀

AND THE IMORTAL SONG2 STAGE YALL I- JONGHO- SEONGHWA- SAN- I - WIG- SNATCH- I-

AND-

Ahh... If something is bothering you, just remember Karma's timing is always right hun😌✨

And I'm not saying that because a bitch paid up today😌✨

Ahhh sometimes the universe fucks me like a dirty whore and sometimes it says 'sry'😃

Mhm... Anyway,

Don't be my dumbass
Be a smarter ass✌️

-gulkurusubb