127

"You don't have to pick us up later-"

"No" Yeosang shut his brother up as he heaved his cello out of the car. "I'm not taking the bus with this thing- do you even know how heavy it is?" he spat and looked at his father sitting in the front seat. "Please can you pick us up?"

Seonghwa stifled a laugh and nodded through the mirror. "I'll come pick you two up, hm?"
There was pride filling his chest as he watched his twins walk into the school, San helping his brother carry the instrument. They had after-school practice later on for their preparations. All of the parents worries were blown away. He was sure that all his kids were doing better at the new school and that was all he wanted.

~

"Can you be careful please-"

"I am!"

"No you're not!" Yeosang sassed and knit his brows at his twin as they carried the instrument into the practice room on the third floor.

"Who in the damn world puts the practice room for the orchestra on the third fricking floor-" San cursed and tried his best to not let the coffin slip his hands. "Why couldn't you just play the violin like everyone else?"

"Because I'm no basic bitch. Now shush and use that muscle or are we sending you to taekwondo for nothing ?" Yeosang gave back and rolled his eyes.

"I can just let go and watch your huge ass violin crash down the stairs"

"and you twig would follow"

"You wouldn't-"

"Try me"

When they finally reached the practice room, the twins placed the instrument in a corner and took a moment to calm their breath. In the silence, a thought hit San. "Aren't we getting the exchange students today?" he asked as they walked down the stairs again, searching for their classroom.

A week ago they were informed that a group of exchange students from different countries would visit their school for a week, then go on with their exchange. Their school financed a lot of different exchanges for years by now and the twins have both already thought about trying it some time.

Just in fine the two reached the classroom and took their seats. Their teacher first silenced the class, then spoke a long speech about the group that would just arrive. Their English teacher, who was a foreigner himself, took his time to explain what could come off as rude and what not to do. Not that the twins were hearing it for the first time. As their father came around the world a lot, he had made it to his duty to educate his children with simple examples.
"Now then, I will let our temporary students in, hm?" the middle-aged man went to the door and let a small group of people and their accompanying adult. Their teacher greeted the group, then turned to his own students. "And we have been so excited to finally have you here. This will be your class for this week! I hope we will have fun, hm?"

The lesson continued with arranging seats for the newlings and students that would show them around. Yeosang had felt it in his gut that one of them would be him or San. Not that he didn't want to interact with them, he just could tell his shyness wasn't cooperating with him.

"San, Yeosang, you two would gladly show our lovely student here around, right?

"yes, of course!" San replied for both of them and pulled a free chair to their table. They wouldn't do any normal class anymore anyway. So it didn't matter if three people were sitting at a table for two. San had a wide and inviting smile across his face as the student approached them. When she sat in the additional chair, the extroverted twin extended his hand. "Hey ! I am San! And this is Yeosang, my twin!" he introduced.

"Demi," the girl replied back and shook the hand extended at her. There was a slight awkwardness between them of which all parties hoped would fade.

~

"Why are you walking like that?"

"I need to pee-"

"Then just go, oh my god-" Yeosang groaned and hit his forehead as he pushed his twin into the direction of the bathrooms. When he heard the exchange student next to him giggle amused, he turned to her with a shy and apologetic smile. "Sometimes... He is so... So San" was all he could say. There was no explanation. "We share one braincell, but he's not the one having it most of the time" he added, tickling out another laugh.

The duo found a table to sit at during lunch break and packed out their boxes to eat. In the end, it went way better than Yeosang had imagined. His shyness was still there but Demi didn't seem to take it the wrong way. As they ate their lunch while waiting for San to finally end his business, the girl noticed a small group of douches at the table next to theirs. "What's up with them?" she asked curious, already eyeing them.

Yeosang looked over briefly, rolling his eyes at the sight of Beomseok with katchup on the side of his face. "Irgnore them. They're stupid"

"... Is that- is that bitch mocking your birthmark?"

"it's nothing, just ignore-"

"Hold my juice-" Demi stood up from her bench despite Yeosang's pleas. "Hey bitch- you want a real mark on that eye?"

"Demi just- oop there she goes-"

-
Hey hello😂

This is trash im so sorry nenrnrjfj

I'm sick yall💀
Like not a fever or shit I just keep puking fucking foam tf-

I have an appointment tomorrow let's see what it iss~

Ahhh yes, because it's the 127th chapter yes, yes I'm aware of nct 127-
And on request from a couple chaps back we have hwas_diamond_nails throwing hands jdjdjdjen I'M SO SORRY IT SOUNDED WAY BETTER IN MY HEAD-

AHH YES

VOTE ON MUBEAT MY BISHES

and stay healthy tf💀
I'm such a hypocrite for saying that while being sick djndnend

STAY SAFE

-gulkurusubb