o98

"Ah yes... It was an... Unforgettable experience" Hongjoong scratched the back of his head and chuckled dryly. "I wanted it to be a surprise... Well, now we all got surprised by little Wooyoungie"

Is Mr. Kim fine? And Wooyoungie?

Imagine delivering your child yourself on the same day as giving a concert...

Can we officially call it Keeping Up With The Kims?

"Ah, everyone is healthy and fine. And-" a knock cut him off. Hongjoong drifted his eyes from the camera to the door behind it and saw Seonghwa enter with Wooyoung. The now three months old baby had a joyful smile in his face, was babbling cute nonsense.

"Yunho said Wooyoung's pacifier is here somewhere" Seonghwa said quietly and silently searched on the desk. It was long past Wooyoung's bedtime but he just wouldn't go to sleep before he had that one pacifier. He had two others, but that one seemed to be his favorite. "Don't mind us, just keep going" he said.

Wooyoung's eyes caught his father, and he started kicking his Papa. He whined and made grabby hand's at Hongjoong, trying his best to free himself from Seonghwa's tight grip. Hongjoong sighed with a smile and stood up to get him. "Look, that's the culprit who doesn't want to go to sleep" he said and sat in his comfortable seat again. Wooyoung gripped his father's shirt with one, his finger with the other hand. He didn't look like sleeping at all.

Y'all, that's the one who owes us a whole concert😂

"Mhm... Scared his Daddy and Papa to death... Now look at him, drooling all over me-"

~

"Jjong too" Jongho whined and wrapped his bunny blanket closer to this body. He had put its hood over his head and was looking at his three older brothers with big begging eyes. "Jongie want too"

"I think we should go sleep now... It's late and Daddy will come look for us" Mingi said and laid down, snuggling under the blanket.

"Mhm I don't think so..." Yeosang said and leaned his ear on the wall, trying to understand what was going on in the bedroom of their parents. "Sounds like they're jumping on the bed... I think Dad forgot about us already"

"Huh? Let me hear" Yunho leaned next to him, heard sounds he categorized as laughing. "Sounds like it"

"Woah, then I want to tell Jongie's story!" San raised his hand excitedly. Jongho crawled over to his brother and got comfortable next to him, cuddling his side and BunBun. "I can remember when Papa told us that we were going to have another sibling..."

~

"Daddy, I don't understand this" San turned to his father and watched his Papa play with Wooyoung and Mingi.

"What do you mean, Sannie?" Hongjoong asked and picked up San to set him on the kitchen counter while he brew his coffee.

"If baby has to come out of Papa's stomach anyway, then why put baby in?" San asked "And how do you put baby in? Did Papa eat a baby?" he added shocked.

Hongjoong chocked on his spit. "San, nO-" he coughed and poured his coffee in his cup "That's not how it works"

"Then how does that work?" San insisted and looked at his father with questions in his face. It was pure curiosity, or course it was, and Hongjoong should actually tell him the right way but he wished he had been prepared.

"Mhm... You see, San, having babies is only for adults" Hongjoong stated firstly and nibbled from his coffee. He would sure need it. "and you need two adults for having babies, ah? And if someone wants to 'show' you how, you will tell me and Papa, right ?"