o53

"No, it would take us more time and money to cencor the tracks with that concept, that's not clever"

"We don't think your wished concept would fit your image, we should stick to what we have done until now"

"Sir, I think we should give it a try, nevertheless such concepts always blow up and it would be a good strategy to make it his first comeback after one year of rest. Please consider"

"W loope will think about it. This is postponed until next week-"

"No!" Hongjoong argued, now much louder. "This will just postpone my comeback further, I refuse! Why spent money and time for nothing? We could just agree on this and start preparing already. That's literally the only thing standing in the way-"

"Hong-"

"I don't want to make assumptions, but sir I dare to say by choosing the same concept as the past few comebacks is going to lead in me being overshadowed by my fellow artists as it will be boring. So, I ask you to please rethink your thoughts and pass this idea" he said, resisted with his idea. This comeback would mean a lot to him, he had to land a good job with this one. As no-one said anything, Hongjoong let out a dry breath. "For a moment I dared to think you're doing this on purpose. You see, to blend my next hiatus better... But a company built on my success would never dare to do their artist so bad, would they? Because... What would the public think if they found that out?"

" Are you threatening us, Mr. Kim?"

"I would never dare to! I'm just wondering..." Hongjoong replied, putting on his most innocent face. "But if we ever come to that point... I won't hesitate to call the same reporter that published the false news about me a while back"

"Hong-"

"So, are we agreeing on this?"

~

"Did you really-"

"Yeah... And then they were so easy to talk with. What a coincidence" Hongjoong said through the phone. He had found spare time to call his husband, he needed to hear his voice after such a turbulent start in his workday. "I will meet my stylists next to discuss the costumes and new style"

"I still can't believe them. The audacity-" Seonghwa replied huffing. He was sorting out the laundry at the moment, had his phone squeezed between cheek and shoulder. "don't let them give you a mullet again!"

"Why? I really liked that one-"

"You did, I always got your hair in my mouth at night. No long hair"

"I'm thinking about an undercut again, it would fit the concept too" Hongjoong suggested, a smirk flashed over his lips. "And I know you liked that one"

Seonghwa, getting Hongjoong's superman underwear between his fingers, busted into laughter. "Yeah yeah" he laughed, stuffing away the underwear into the mountain of color laundry. "and no see-through shirts!"

"Huh? But-"

"Nope. What's under that is mine, just because you're sticking with a new concept doesn't mean you can show your nipples again" his husband said, shaking his head at himself. Oh he had just a little jealousy problem, but Hongjoong liking to show off what he had under his shirts on stage just to tease him was the problem. Hongjoong liked the first time he had a spicy concept too much for his liking.

"Aw~ are you jealous? Hwa you just need to ask me, I can put on a strip show just for you" Hongjoong chuckled "Can't imagine that you didn't like it when I was grinding on the stage in these leader pants in that pool..."

Seonghwa thought back a couple years, remembering the last time he had a sexy concept. It had been a whole scandal for itself, no-one ha expected Hongjoong to be so extra and add water to the whole show. Performing a song called Holy water while seductively crawling in a pool of water while your chest is on display was something for itself. Sometimes, just sometimes, Seonghwa asked himself when he had signed up for this.

"Hongjoong, we're going to be late-" someone called from the background. "aah... I need to lay off. See you tonight! Love you"

"Love you too, be safe" Seonghwa replied, hearing the beeping next. Sighing he turned back to the laundry. Having a big family meant a lot of chores. Even though his husband had suggested to get a maid to help him with all the work, the man preferred to do it by himself. Learned by his mother, it wasn't clean if he didn't do it himself. And it wasn't like he did all by himself, his kids did help where they could.

"Papa~" Mingi called as he joined his father in the washing room.

"Yes baby?" Seonghwa stopped what he was doing and turned to the door, seeing Mingi waiting at the doorframe.

The young boy rushed over to his Papa, slinging his arms around the man sitting on the floor. He hugged him as tight as he could, making his way to his father's lap.

"Mingi, baby, what's wrong?" Seonghwa asked concerned, holding his child close to him. He stroked his back and hair, kissing his forehead. "Is everything fine?"

Mingi just nodded, enjoying the closeness. Sometimes he just loved cuddling with his father, but he would never ask for it verbally. But to ease his father's concern he had to say something. "I just missed cuddling with Papa" he mumbled into his father's chest, making Seonghwa coo. "we don't cuddle anymore"

"Aww baby, come let Papa cuddle you right" Seonghwa giggled, squeezing Mingi to his chest and tickling his sides a little. Mingi whined and laughed a little, shifting on his father's lap a little, making him fall back. Seonghwa had his grip tight around his four year old, his little sunshine. There weren't enough words on this world to describe the love he had for him and his brothers. They were a part of him, not only by blood. His kids were what made him how he was, and he was so thankful for them to shape him in a better person.

The man crawled the boy's hair softly. "Papa loves you, baby"

-
Heyyaa how yall doing? Hope you're well

Istg I can't stay healthy I feel like I'm getting sick again💀💀 my stomach gonn kill me

No like really, I still need to make an appointment with a professional, been dealing with pain for over a year and no freaking one can tell me why💀💀

Ahhh so I tried my new noodles, they ain't it🤡

It's not like they aren't good, I guess I'm  just a chicken person😂 hopefully my chicken flavor noodles gonn take me back😔✊✊

sometimes I wanna spoiler yall so bad but then I remember that we're fucking atinys and we can't catch spoilers even if they're just right in front of our eyes💀💀 yes I'm talking about the fever tie back then💀💀

I randomly thought back to that earlier today😂

Anyways

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb