o14

"Okay. Today's to-do list: grocery shopping, the laundry and cleaning up the house" Hongjoong announced.

They were sitting at the breakfast table, everyone still a little bit sleepy. The had been a little rough, sleeping on the bed all together wasn't the most comfortable thing to do. Now and then Jongho had woken up everyone else by crying. The little devil had started crying and then fell asleep a minute later. But everyone else had been awake.

"I'm not gathering the laundry!" Mingi said, leaning back. "I did it last time"

San looked around. It was his turn, he knew it but did he want to go around the whole house and gather all the dirty laundry? No. His eyes fell on Yeosang but before he could say anything his twin rapidly shook his head. "Nope" San sighed defeated and let his head hung low.

"And Yeosang and Yunho are going to help me hanging it up outside later, okay?" Hongjoong suggested, actually a disguised fix decision. "Mingi and Wooyoung can bring them back to the rooms"

Noone had any right to say anything so it was fix. After the quick breakfast, San went around the house and gathered all the laundry in one big basket, while his brothers helped their father do the dishes. More or less, the two youngest were the biggest help by just doing nothing as Jongho wasn't able to anyway and Wooyoung sometimes tend to bring more messiness. So they kept themselves busy without bothering anyone.

After finishing the gathering, San brought all the laundry to their washing room where the families washing machine was. When he was done, his father entered to part colors from whites and blacks. What he didn't know was that Jongho was following him at his fastest pace on all fours. "Ah? Are you here to help Daddy, Jongho? Here, let me show you" Hongjoong chuckled while showing the kid where to put the colors, the blacks and whites. Jongho had always been fast in picking up tasks, copying what his parents did correctly. "My smart little boy" Hongjoong praised him by ruffling through his hair. They were done after a couple minutes, so the parent turned on the machine; first washing the colors as there were more of them.

While the first machine was running, he had decided to sent the boys up to their rooms to clean them up the best they could. He would look over it later anyway. Hongjoong sat Jongho in his little playing corner so he could see him while cleaning up the messy living room. The baby was a little frustrated; he couldn't use his baby walker anymore and was dependent on his of little feet. He was too slow for his liking on all fours.

After an hour and a half the machine was done, so Hongjoong filled it with the blacks and let it run again. "Yeosang! Yunho! The laundry is waiting" the yelled up the stairs, gaining groans as responses. Two pairs of feet came down the stairs and Hongjoong gave them the basket with the wet laundry. "I'm going to finish the kitchen and then I'm coming to help you"

Yunho carried the heavy basket out, setting it next to the clothes line. "Why do we have so many clothes?"

Yeosang grabbed a pair of Yunho's spiderman socks. "Well, we are eight people and Jongho gets his clothes dirty more often... I guess it's normal"

"But it's so much" his brother complained, hanging up Wooyoung's little boxers.

Meanwhile San and Mingi were still busy putting away their things. Wooyoung just enjoyed watching them. "Why don't you help us? It's your room too!" San complained.

"No, Uuyoung put away his things already! That's yours!" he replied

"You just hid everything under your bed. Daddy's going to be mad if he finds that later. Just help us and we will help you too!" Mingi said while adjusting Yeosang's brushes and paints on the desk.

"Not if don't tell Daddy" Wooyoung responded, got comfortable in his bed.

San and Mingi gave each other quick looks. Well, his problem later on.

~

"And then we went shopping!" Mingi said, recalling the for him funny memories of today's events. He and San had thought playing hide and seek at the store without telling their father would be a funny thing to do. It would be an underestimation to day Hongjoong had had a heart attack. Not only had Wooyoung's whining stressed him but the thought of him losing the kids at the grocery store was worse. He had found them at the isle for snacks though. After thinking about it, he would have found them earlier of he had looked there.

"And then they got scolded in the middle of the grocery store for running away" Yunho added, much to his brothers' displeasure. They hadn't planed to tell their Papa that detail.

Their second day was over now, five nights left. Seonghwa was fully enjoying his little vacation but now and then he felt his family missing. He was used to having them around all the time, and all the silence was making him a little uneasy, but he appreciated his alone-time a lot. And his husband for thinking of that, and his children for giving their best. Ah, he was truly blessed.

"It's getting late. I want you all in bed as soon as Daddy comes back from tucking Jongho in, ah?" he said, locking at the big clock hanging behind his kids' heads.

"But we don't have to wake up early... Can't we stay up a little longer?" Yeosang asked in his cutest voice, trying to convince his father.

He had always had a sweet spot for his children's sweet talking. But his rules were unbreakable. "No" he simply responded. "Just because you don't have to wake up early doesn't mean you can wake up late"

On the other side groaning began, they rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"Oh, no. I think your Papa is totally right. And now up to bed, when I come I want everyone to be ready to sleep!" Hongjoong said as he entered the living room again. He had finally put his youngest to sleep and was now excited for his twenty minutes with his husband. Again, the boys groaned but did as they were told.

"I hope they don't stress you too much" Seonghwa said as Hongjoong took the phone.

"Oh no, I love spending time with them. It's just pretty... Exciting" his husband chuckled and laid down on the couch. "Don't worry, I got everything under control!"

"Oh, I believe you got this in your own. Ah... Sometimes I miss all the noise" Seonghwa sighed "But I'm happy that everything is fine over there"

"Of course" Hongjoong assured and gave him a smirk. "Now tell me how your day was..."

-

Hey! So, while I'm writing this it's about 13 hours after the inception mv got released and it had so many view already! I'm so proud of the boys, and atinys for their work!

I guess my favorite tracks are inception and one day at a time, I love them so much! What's your favorite song?

I hope all of you are doing well. No matter what situation, please put yourself and your well-being first!

Please stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb