o44

"This is so embarrassing" Seonghwa sighed as he laid down his phone. "the clip of me falling off went viral... Hongjoong look!"

Hongjoong watched the short clip, not being able to stifle his clearly amused chuckled at the edited bonk bonk sound when Seonghwa hit the table and the floor. For him, the incident was hilarious. "bonk... Bonk" he snickered, earning a playful hit. "ah~ I didn't say anything! It's just... You can't tell me that it isn't funny to watch... Just a little bit" he laughed, giving up at fighting against it.

Seonghwa watched the clip again. It was funny to a point, but the fact that the whole scene wasn't planned and shouldn't have happened in the first place made it so embarrassing. "Meanie. You're laughing at your husband getting hurt! How could you?"

"Aww~ should I kiss it away again? Does it still hurt, big baby? Here" Hongjoong planted a kiss on Seonghwa's head, which made his husband smile satisfied.

"Here too" Seonghwa pointed on his cheek, putting on a pout, enjoying this to bits. Rolling his eyes, Hongjoong pressed another kiss on Seonghwa's cheek. As he was about to pull back, the older held him back, pouting again. "Here too" he said, as cutely as he could, and pointed at his lips.

"You're so-" Hongjoong cut himself of, just kissed his husband's lips, rolling his eyes at the grin Seonghwa's lips formed. "You're so extra" he said, his own lips brushing the older's while speaking.

"But you love it" Seonghwa replied, stealing another small kiss, before their morning love session was over.

With his little feet patching on the floor, Jongho entered the kitchen, interrupting his parents. Big eyeed he watched his Daddy pull away from his Papa.

Hongjoong, seeing the puffed cheeks and big sparkling eyes, couldn't but want to attack the kid with kisses. The problem was, his youngest didn't like kisses. "Ah? Kisses for Jongie too?" Hongjoong said, making Jongho turn as fast as he could and ran away.

"No!" the kid screamed, running as fast as he could. Unfortunately, five of his steps was barely one of his fathers so, he was caught before he could leave the corridor. "Noo" he whined when Hongjoong picked him up to squish, pinch and kiss his little chubby face.

"Stop, he doesn't like that. You're going to make him cry again" Seonghwa commented from the kitchen.

Hongjoong turned around, looking at his husband, sulking. "I'm just showing my love!" he argued, continuing showering his youngest in kisses.

"Your way of showing love is just... A little aggressive" Seonghwa chuckled, standing up to rescue Jongho. "Ah, there my baby, Papa's going to get you out" he giggled, taking Jongho from Hongjoong's arms. As soon as the boy was free, he clung to his Papa, sticking out his tongue at Hongjoong, looking away upset.

"Oh Jongie, that breaks Daddy's heart. Don't you love me too?"

"No"

~

"Papa, can I have some more?" Yeosang asked, extending his empty plate at his father. Much to his surprise. Usually, he wouldn't eat a second plate.

"Of course baby" Seonghwa filled him another plate, giving it back at the older twin.

"Mhm, when is Daddy coming home today?" the younger one asked, munching his lunch. "We have to ask our parent about their work for school"

"Oh, yes. And then we have to make a big flyer about it with pictures" Yeosang added.

"Ah? I don't think Daddy will be home before dinner today. Until when do you two have to finish it?" Seonghwa asked.

The twins gave each other a look. "Uhm... I don't remember..."