oo2

"Okay, who wants to go first?", Seonghwa asked and looked down at his six babies. Evening was nearing and so was Hongjoongs arrival. He wanted his kids to be freshly bathed before his husband arrived. He had heated the water and had filled the bathtub, resting his wet hands at his hips. 

The boys looked at each other as if they were communicating through their glances. Then Yunho raised voice, looking up to Seonghwa. "Mingi and I go first so we can watch Wooyoung and Jongho when it's San and Yeosang's turn", he smiled and stood up from the carpet, extending his hand towards Mingi to help him up too. Mingi's face lit up and he was bouncing up and down in excitement. Mingi soon took off, bolting up the stairs to the big bathroom. "I will win the next round!", Yunho said to the twins and pointed at the board game they were playing. Then he followed Mingi up the stairs.

"Bad loser", Yeosang commented and put away the game. "Just admit that I am unbeatable!" 

"Wooyoung, no causing trouble while I'm upstairs!" Seonghwa bent down and ruffled the two-year-old's hair before heading upstairs too. 

"Hey, Yeosang. You want cookies too?", San asked his twin right after he heard his father closing the bathroom door upstairs. Before Yeosang could answer, Wooyoung nodded his head excitedly and clapped his hands. "Woo wants some too"

"No sweets before dinner, San. Papa will get mad", Yeosang responded crossing his arms. He wanted cookies, especially those with chocolate chips in them. But he feared his father getting mad. 

"Papa no know, Papa no mad", Wooyoung babbled and gave the twins a grin. 

Meanwhile, Seonghwa was washing Yunho's hair, while he was shampooing Mingi's hair. "When will Daddy be here?", Mingi asked with closed eyes. Yunho was a little too motivated to wash his brother's hair and had spread the shampoo all over Mingi's face. 

"I don't know, bunny", Seonghwa responded, giggled at Mingi's facial expression. "Yunho, I think you used enough shampoo on your brother" He took the showerhead and rinsed away the bubbles from the younger's face. Relieved, Mingi opened his eyes and let his father flush out the shampoo. His face was just so adorable, Seonghwa couldn't help but chuckle at his son. "I'm sure Daddy will do his best to be here as fast as he can"

"You think Daddy will stay longer this time?"; Yunho then asked and sat down in the water, popped the bubbled in front of him. 

"I think Daddy will stay longer than he ever has", his father responded and moved on to rinse out his hair. "Daddy is taking a break from work"

Mingi's eyes widened. "Does that mean Daddy can be there for my birthday?", he asked excitedly and accidentally splashed some water over his father. 

"Looks like he will be here to celebrate all of your birthdays", Seonghwa said and started washing Mingi's body and then moved on to Yunho again, finishing them with a last rinse out. He helped them both out of the tub and wrapped them up in towels before sending them to their rooms to dress up. "Send Yeosang and San up next"

"Oh-oh", Wooyoung babbled pointing at up the stairs. "Papa will see"

"Oh no. Sangie, the cookies"

"Just shove them under the couch. We can get them when Papa bathes Woo and Jongie", Yeosang responded and wiped Jongho's mouth. He had chocolate on the corners of his mouth. 

Just in time, Yunho and Mingi came down the stairs. They had their new pyjamas on and smelled like the vanilla shampoo. They hadn't seen San hide the cookie jar under the couch. "Yeosang, San, you're next", Mingi informed them and let himself down next to Jongho.

The twins exchanged a look, then head upstairs. The jar would be their little sweet secret. Up in the bathroom, their father was waiting for them, had already changed the water for the next duo. "It's so steamy in here", Yeosang complained as they entered the bathroom.