137

When he locked open the front door, the inside of the house was dark and quiet already. The elder did his best to stay as silent as he could, took off his shoes and coat before tiptoeing up the stairs. He was tired; not physically really, but mentally. The night had been entertaining yet weighted on his shoulders as loads.

Seonghwa entered his bedroom and eyed Hongjoong sleeping on his side, curled up and almost drowned in the sheets and pillows. It almost made him coo, almost; his snoring that echoed through the large room made him crack a snort. His husband always persisted that he didn't snore at all, that he was a quiet sleeper. Of course Seonghwa knew better.

After washing up and changing into comfortable clothes, he climbed next to the younger and nested in between the thick blanket and soft pillows. As soon as he laid down, Hongjoong's head shot up tensed for a moment. He hummed incoherent words before relaxing again. The younger scooted closer to Seonghwa, slinging his limps around him like a koala. "You're back so late..." he murmured into the elder's shoulder.

Seonghwa pressed a kiss on his forehead just lightly. "we had... A lot to talk about," he hummed and slung an arm around the younger. "how did the night with the kids go? I hope my washing room is still intact?"

"That was... Twice. You're mean," Hongjoong hummed and opened his eyes flutteringly. "It was fun. We made dinner together and played uno until well, Yeosang started to strangle Wooyoung for cheating."

"Mhm? Ah, I wish I was there," the elder hummed and turned to his left side to look his husband in the eyes. It was dark, only his eyes glistered in the pure darkness; it was enough. His hands roamed over the younger's neck, over to the roots of his hair. As a response, Hongjoong hummed contently and relaxed further into the elder's hands. It was a soothing sensation, how his slender fingers worked through his hair and down his neck. "Do you want to talk about it tomorrow?" he asked quietly and pulled him in just a little closer.

For a short moment which felt like eternity, it was silent between the couple. Only Hongjoong's sharp breath broke it. "I just... Want to be close to you," he replied and leaned his forehead against the elder's chest. "I'm feeling a little off these days, I just want to... Want to lay like this until I'm better."

There was a hum of confirmation from Seonghwa's side, the elder wouldn't ask any more questions or dig further. There were these times where his husband felt off, they came and went as always, yet even though they had been doing the same over all these years of being together, Seonghwa asked himself if there would ever be a time where it would stop. If this feeling of off would ever go away, if it would stop nesting in his loved one's head and poisoning his thoughts. He wondered, and he would always keep doing that. There was no end, was it?

"I love you, you know that right? I love you," the younger mumbled, voice muffled by his husband's chest. His grip tightened just slightly, the elder almost hadn't noticed.

"I love you, Hongjoong, I do," he replied softly and brought a hand to the crown of the younger's head. Gently he brushed the hair, kissed his forehead and held him tight, ignoring his stinging heart. "I always have and I always will."

~

Dinosaur abomination🦖✨
Shake that ass like your life depends on it bitch

Mean lesbian
Idk why this sounds so motivational
Anyway
Don't worry, you got this
Don't stress

👁️👄👁️
Chan I-
Thanks?
I'm in the waiting room rn
All these people are so massive wtf-
What did their parents feed them???

Mean lesbian
Thin ass ice, giant

Dinosaur abomination🦖✨
I told you that you have a phat ass
and you should act like it
Come on, you'll pass
If not, this shit is rigged

:')
There is only one person left before me
GET ME I CANR TO ZHISGS
*THIS

Dinosaur abomination🦖✨
💀💀

Mean lesbian
If you don't do this rn
I WILL COME FOR YOU YOU LITTLE BITCH
WE DIDN'T STAY AT THE STUDIO TILL NIGHT TOGETHER FOR YOU TO GET COLD FEET NOW
Collect your miserable ass
Istg💀💀

Dinosaur abomination🦖✨
Oh I see now why mean lesbian
Ouch

I hate both of you
:')

Yunho closed his phone and let go of the breath he was holding. His neveres were going through the roof, anxiety rose in his chest as his eyes were glued to the door.

Just the thought of being on the other side of it in a couple of minutes made his stomach turn.

He had practiced well, he had worked hard, yet he didn't feel ready at all. There was another type of pressure on his shoulders, on his chest, making it hard for him to breathe; he had to get into this label. He had to, for his father's sake. How embarrassing would it be if he couldn't do it? Yunho was well aware that his father would still support whatever way he chose, of course he would. Yet the teen couldn't let anything else happen; it was either this one or none.

The door opened, the last person before him got called in.

One last time his phone vibrated in the pocket of his jacket. With a scoff he took it out and was already thinking about a response to give his best friends. Yet all his thoughts were crushed when the actual message popped up.

Dad
Hey Yunho
I'm sure you're very nervous right now and I now that there is nothing that will change that for the time being.
But I wanted you to know that I'm proud of you no matter what the outcome of today is.
In my eyes you're really the industry's future, the audition doesn't matter.
You're talented and nothing like that can determine that. Papa and I love you regardless of their opinion of your skill, in the end it doesn't matter.
We're still rooting for you
Good luck, big boy:)

"Kim Yunho"

-
Hey:)

Ah, I wrote this three times and deleted it three times bsbdbdhf

School is still killing me :')

This also means I will probably not update as much as I used to

I was also off most social media platforms and came back the other day to Seonghwa in a corset, Jongho hitting a g5? Hongjoong buzzcut- I'm still recovering pls- in still not over strawberry Hwa pls ateez-no stop-:'')

Ahaha... So-

I thought of an ending for this as I was planning what I will do for the next 40chap mark;)

Now, as far as I'm informed, you can only do 200 chaps for a story (which I can't understand by the way why is there a limit???)
I'm not sure if I should continue after the 200 mark, there is my question now: what would you rather have?

Let me know in the comments pls-

Other than that, I don't have much to say >.<

Thank you for being here with me, thank you for making me go on.

Stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb