170

"don't forget to inform your parents about parents day this Thursday."

As the class was dismissed, conversations erupted in every corner. Lunchboxes were laid open on the tables and none gave the teacher any attention anymore. The young woman stood up from her desk and shouldered her brown leather bag, then lifted her face as if she remembered something urgent.

"Choi Jongho, would you come with me for a moment?" She had a caring smile across her natural painted lips; making a head motion for her student to follow her out of the classroom. For a moment Jongho deemed too long to be unnoticed, everyone fell silent and watched him follow Miss Lee out of class.

There was nothing to be afraid of - usually. He was an excellent student day in day out with remarkable grades and behavior. And for some reason it made him the more uncomfortable.

"Don't look so frightened, Jongho. You did nothing wrong. I wanted to speak to you before I speak to your parents on Thursday," she said as they walked into the direction of the teachers room. "Soon you will go to middle school, i wanted to know which school you wanted to go."

"The same school my siblings go to, Madame," Jongho replied politely, "it's close to home and... all my siblings are there."

The teacher hummed acknowledging. "You have outstanding grades, Jongho, and you're so engaged in sports. Have you heard about the more elite middle schools? Here in Seoul. They would suit your talents."

"I have... But i would have to take another bus and be at school the whole day..."

"But you would have an suitable school time there i think... are you not interested at all?"

Jongho puckered his lips and looked up at her as they came to a stop in front of the teachers room. "I am... I think it would be fun to have more sports at school and subjects i can choose from..."

Miss Lee smiled at her student and patted his shoulder. "I will talk to your parents about their thoughts too"

~

"It's getting... you know, annoying."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yeah, i feel very comfortable here, too," San commented and looked from Yeosang to Mingi, squeezed between them.

"Oh it is not ar all how do you say it nicely... attention attracting that you two have been walking to my classes ever since and have been low-key threatening everyone I talked to?" Mingi hummed and tried to free themselves out of the protective shell their brothers had formed. "You do know I'm almost fourteen-"

Yeosang looked at his younger sibling and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know what you want to tell me-" he dismissed and put his arm around Mingi's shoulders, leading them to their classroom. "When I was your age-"

"You mean last year-"

"Shush-" the twin interrupted, "I said when I was your age, Yunho escorted me to my classroom too everyday."

Mingi sighed and gave up on arguing with Yeosang. It was embarrassing to be babied by their brothers when everyone else could see, fearing to be laughed at and mocked as soon as they were out of range.

Be it Yunho's reputation ghosting everywhere or the twins' killing looks haunting everyone, it didn't seem like they were going to get teased for anything anymore. That, on the long run, didn't bother them at all.

"Yunho is going to pick you up~" San teased as he and Yeosang turned to walk their own way to their classroom.

Mingi just rolled their eyes at them and hushed a quick goodbye. Sometimes he wondered how dominant their Dad's over-protective gene could get between them.