o66

If we treat this like a normal update from him then maybe he won't notice and these god tier pictures don't get taken down👀👀

IS THAT JONGHO?? HE HAS GROWN SO MUCH-- OMG LOOK AT THESE CHEEKS NO WONDER HONGJOONG IS BITING HIS KIDS THIS IS--

I am: sobbing
This is too much for my heart-

This is the most hilarious photo series I've ever seen. I love how the first picture is him, the second has Mingi's shocked expression in the back and from there on everything is blurry💀😭

The day they are old enough for social media is going to be legendary-

It's the keysmash for me--

Hongjoong chuckled as he went through every comment under Jongho's little experiment. He wasn't mad or upset at all actually but he would have to talk to Jongho about taking his phone though. This was a lucky accident and nothing got leaked or published so he was fine for now. After scrolling through the comments for a little longer, he decided to not take it down just now. There wasn't much to see or something no-one didn't know already, so there was no problem keeping it. He would play like he didn't notice if Seonghwa pointed it out later though.

"I'm heading out then! See you tonight" Hongjoong informed and entered the washing room so say goodbye properly. Seonghwa was sitting on the floor and sorting the laundry.

"Ah? So you found your phone? Where was it?" he asked without looking at him as he tried to get the knot out of the sock.

When Yeosang got mad at anyone he had this habit of knotting his sock and then attack them with it. His usual victim was Mingi.

"Oh yeah... It fell behind the nightstand"

"Is it fine? No crack?"

"Yeah yeah it's fine" Hongjoong replied and looked at the high mountain of black clothes. "You always wear so much black. Come on, it's summer. Aren't you hot in them?"

"Oh honey I'm hot in everything" his husband replied chuckling "I have clothes in other colors... I just prefer these" he added and held up his black t-shirt, of which he had six others. While every other person bought the same shirt in sex different colors, his lovely husband bought six identical.

Hongjoong just shook his head with an amused smile and planted a kiss on Seonghwa's head. "I'm heading out, I'll be back to dinner today for sure"

"mhm! See you!" gave back and returned him a light kiss on the cheek.

Before heading out he stopped at his kids. "Daddy's going to work, and Papa is upstairs dealing with laundry. How about two of you help him, ah?"

The boys looked at each other for a silent moment. Then Yunho, San and Yeosang yelled at the same time "Not me!"

Mingi groaned and looked at Wooyoung who was about to dip and run away. Then his eyes found Jongho who gave him the most innocent look he could pull off. "I am baby!" he said looking away too.

"It's me. It's always me!" Mingi gave back and catched Woooyzbg before he could get away. "And you're old enough for laundry now!" he said and pulled the 3-year-old with him.

"Nooo!" he whined "Look, I'm baby too! Nooo~"

"He's so dramatic" Yeosang commented when the two were out of the room. "It's just laundry, Wooyoungie! You will get used to it!" he yelled so that they could hear him from the stairs.

You could hear a faint cry for help from the younger and then the door to the washing room closed.

The boys said their good byes to their father and send him off to work before turning back to what they were doing before.

"I'm so happy this year is going to end soon" Yunho said and leaned back on his elbows. "then I'm going to be in third grade... And then it's little left until middle school!"

"You talk like school is fun" San commented and rolled his eyes. "I miss Mrs. Jeon... And kindergarten. It was way more fun. Now I have to write tests and... Take part in group projects"

"And... socialize?" Yeosang added huffing. "Whenever we need to do partner work they put me and him together. Always"

"Oh maybe that's because no-one wants to talk to us because you look so grim everyday" San responded and turned to his older brother. "There are so many others in my class but Sangie stares at them so meanly and then they never talk to me again!"

"That's not true! You're maybe just annoying to talk to. I know that, we have been together forever"

"No, you're just mean. I'm sure it's that" San sticked out his tongue at his twin and turned away upset. "aah little Jongie... You didn't even start kindergarten... I miss being like you already"

"Right, Jongho is still so small" Yunho agreed and squashed his brothers cheeks together. "and chubby" he giggled.

"Uh-uh! Jongie is big boy now!" the youngest babbled through squeezed cheeks. "But Jongie baby" he added. There was no lie, he did enjoy being the youngest, he had a lot of privilege. Most attention was on him, he didn't have to ask for something twice. Indeed, his brothers walked so that he could run.

"Ah! Jongho is cheeky, huh?" Yeosang commented and pinched his little cheek. "Next year you're going to be in kindergarten too! And then school, and middle school, then high school, then university... And between is no time to be at home"

"And then Dad's going to kick us out" Yunho laughed "just like Jisoo got kicked out. Chan told me"

"Kicked out?" San asked shocked. "Huh? Where is he now? He was so nice... Why? What did he do?"

"Chan said that when you're too old to live with your parents, you have to leave and get a house for yourself"

"Hah! Yunho you're the first to get kicked out then!"

"who said that? You two are just a year younger than me-!"

Jongho loocked between his older brothers and shook his head rapidly. "uh-uh. Jongie loves Daddy and Baba, not leave ever!"

-
Hey how yall doing?

Today an early update! You're going to get another later today too😌

I don't have any homework man I don't know what else to do the whole day so I'm writing and writing all day long👀👀

So... I did something👉👈
I have a long list of different au's and storylines and I would love to try them out... And what I'm trying to say is

What about I opened an one-shot book after I finished this? Would you like to read it? Let me know!😗✌️

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb